Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 14

Options

Comments

And so it begins......

Best player I got was Illarramendi (80, non shiny)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

Got 2 half decent players, Vela and Kyle Walker, the rest were brutal and unsellable till the game is out proper.

Just noticed you can set any kit as your home and away kit i.e I got the Celtic yellow away jersey in a pack but I can set it as my home kit.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Just noticed you can set any kit as your home and away kit i.e I got the Celtic yellow away jersey in a pack but I can set it as my home kit.

That is awesome.

Got Ayew, Van Ginkel, but nothing major.

Any chance we can start spending real money yet? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

I bought some fifa points to see if i could buy some packs but its still on my fifa 13 account. They can be transferred but presumably when the game is officially out. Looks like its hard trading to make some coinage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Best player I got was Lukaku whos going for a small bit at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Best I got is sakho but happy enough as a pool fan.is it best to hold onto players till the game gets out as there won't be 2many coins round at the mo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Dani Alves, I will have that, prob the best player Ive got in a pack, Fifa 14 is already looking better than 13 for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

got crap players but did get 2000 coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Got Thiago Alcantara in one of my packs. Happy enough with that! Also got Cesar Azpilicueta aka "Dave".

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

a045e1588c74e408320ef26b08d6994d.png

:s

Anyway, different year.. same ****e. Best I got was Rami, who is as fast as a snail. Got my cheap Bundesliga starting XI sorted, a few players for my Bundesilver side and all but one player to complete the starting XI for my all Italian bronze side. All done in the space of an hour and a bit.

de4cfdb75d27973bc4500c92e4b4a1af.png
    I'm still not even sure if I'll buy the actual game, really not arsed tbh :o

Huh! A load of my bronzes quick sell for 0 coins?!?! That sucks. Usually get a coin boost by just selling them all off asap.

EDIT Nevermind, its cause they are in my active squad.

EDIT 2: Nope, still same problem. 0 coins and "Untradeable"? Da hell?

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭multimate

Hey could anyone on Xbox with fifa 12 or 13 login to my account and add the security question, I left my fifa 12 in the apartment in Galway :( it would be much appreciated. I'll send the email and password by pm. I must have never set one up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Huh! A load of my bronzes quick sell for 0 coins?!?! That sucks. Usually get a coin boost by just selling them all off asap.

EDIT Nevermind, its cause they are in my active squad.

EDIT 2: Nope, still same problem. 0 coins and "Untradeable"? Da hell?

EA made it so you can't discard or trade your starting pack players. Not sure of logic - perhaps because you get a couple of golds...

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    EA made it so you can't discard or trade your starting pack players. Not sure of logic - perhaps because you get a couple of golds...

You could possibly have to wait till you play the game before it lets discard them I wonder.

I was wondering. I got Sinclair from West Brom and cant send him to my trade pile :(

Yay daily gift of 2,500 coins :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Daily gift of 1K. Fernando Torres best player in loyalty packs.

Awh, that sucks.

Ah well, got 2.5k in coins. Wondering what's going to be a good starter gold team to build.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Have a look at the stats on Eder and Scocco one plays for Braga other plays for Internacional. There both very popular on Futhead as well.

Got both for cheap 400 and 500 coins.

• Advertisement

oh bollix..I don't like the sounds of this..hope its false

http://www.fifa13coinsbuy.co.uk/news-47875.html

ith FIFA 14, this will be a one time transfer. So if you've got FIFA Points built up that you're wondering what to do with, hold on to them, because you'll be able to move them across when FIFA 14 releases(First Look at great news about FIFA 14 Ultimate Team).
    Just to clarify this is Fifa points ( The thing which unlocks items like a pair of boots, or celebrations etc), and not the coins/points used to buy players in Ultimate team

I think everyone assumed it was the FUT points used to buy packs..

You weren't able to carry over coins/players/etc last year either so wasn't expecting to at all this year.

Anyway, managed to put together a Russian Silver team with the 3k coins I had. I loved my Russian Silvers last year, so glad to get that team set up already.

One thing I noticed though is that despite not having a manager, the chemistry of the team is at 100 anyway. Two of my players actually have Chem ratings of 10 meaning I've actually got my Chem value to 101, but it's capped at 100.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

any guys interested in forming some kind of trading group, to help making coins, share tips, maybe the odd pricefix?

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭multimate

cadete wrote: »
    any guys interested in forming some kind of trading group, to help making coins, share tips, maybe the odd pricefix?

Yeh if anyone could share tips - 59th minute, discard and silvers are impossible right now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

multimate wrote: »
    Yeh if anyone could share tips - 59th minute, discard and silvers are impossible right now :(

Well i have 2.6k coins an esswein for sale worth around 10-12k a moyes 2k and a couple of chemistry cards 2k so when these sell should have around maybe 17k to use.
    maybe start a private group on here and share what tips are working for us?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Blazer wrote: »
    oh bollix..I don't like the sounds of this..hope its false

http://www.fifa13coinsbuy.co.uk/news-47875.html

ith FIFA 14, this will be a one time transfer. So if you've got FIFA Points built up that you're wondering what to do with, hold on to them, because you'll be able to move them across when FIFA 14 releases(First Look at great news about FIFA 14 Ultimate Team).
    Just to clarify this is Fifa points ( The thing which unlocks items like a pair of boots, or celebrations etc), and not the coins/points used to buy players in Ultimate team

I think everyone assumed it was the FUT points used to buy packs..

Thats bull. I can confirm you can carry over your FIFA points. It asks you when you load the game. Your easfc coins and your xp also carry over.

And for the love of god stay away from coin selling websites!!

^^ thats good to know..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Yes please im doing crap trading. Only have 5k and none of my trade pile is selling :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

So it seems that to use the UT web app you will have had to have been a user of it from last years game. Unfortunately the account I use can't be used for the UT web app, for reasons that I have yet to comprehend, with the end result being that even though I've tried to create a new xbox profile solely to use for this years FIFA and to have use of the UT web app I still cant use it. Even when I get the game I'm not sure that I'll actually be able to use the app which is really making me question getting the game this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I hate that price fixing crap.. I've been stung by it too many times.
    So it seems that to use the UT web app you will have had to have been a user of it from last years game. Unfortunately the account I use can't be used for the UT web app, for reasons that I have yet to comprehend, with the end result being that even though I've tried to create a new xbox profile solely to use for this years FIFA and to have use of the UT web app I still cant use it. Even when I get the game I'm not sure that I'll actually be able to use the app which is really making me question getting the game this year.

You arn't the only one having the issue. EA have also acknowledged it.. Don't know how long it'll be before it's fixed though.

Advertisement