Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

AdamD wrote: »

I made the first one tonight. All going well apart from a few unlucky defeats. Thanks for the heads up. The defense is top notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

TheDoc wrote: »
    Waiting on my PS4 copy of Fifa 14 so havnt played ina while ( was playing ps3)

Lewandowski is a tremendous forward, and offers more then Mandzukic and can be just as good in the air. Reus is one of the best wingers in the game bar none :)

I have only been playing 3 weeks but have the coins to buy him problem is he is 60k and mandzukic is 1k I can't see how much better he could be bearing in mind it will cost me more for lewandowski than the rest of my entire team.

Has anyone used gerrard I have been thinking of buying him to put in a 4231 as the left CDM.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭SweepTheLeg

cintec wrote: »
    Has anyone used gerrard I have been thinking of buying him to put in a 4231 as the left CDM.

I've used Gerrard in that formation and he was pretty great. Has decent defending stats and amazing shooting/passing. Also with his high/high workrates he'll be everywhere on the pitch.

If you do use him partner him up with a more defensive CDM like Essien or Mikel.

I've used Gerrard in that formation and he was pretty great. Has decent defending stats and amazing shooting/passing. Also with his high/high workrates he'll be everywhere on the pitch.

If you do use him partner him up with a more defensive CDM like Essien or Mikel.

just bought him i'll be partnering him with Javi Martinez who is a solid CDM we will see how they get on together.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

so i was swapping lewendoski,thiago silva, ozil and nasri to my other account. instead of clicking the send all to club button i clicked R1 to quick sell them. f**king raging :mad::mad:

• Advertisement

so i was swapping lewendoski,thiago silva, ozil and nasri to my other account. instead of clicking the send all to club button i clicked R1 to quick sell them. f**king raging :mad::mad:

Thats my biggest fear when moving players or sending them to trade pile that i'll accidentally quick sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

Anyone know what the best defence is in the epl for fifa 14 ult.
    I am trying to get the best of every thing for my ultimate team.
    I have Llorris for my GK
    and I am trying to get Aguero and Suarez for striker
    Mid field I am not all certain but def Yaya, Silva, Nasri, Navaz.
    But I need more for subs

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

What formation are you playing? Depends whether you have wing backs or not.

Luiz, Vertonghen, Ashley Cole, Kyle Walker, Collicini, Vermaelen would be in the top ones.

I have Llorris for my GK
    But I need more for subs

Best as in quality or sweatyness?

Because quality would be Vidic, IF Terry, IF Sakho. Sweaty would be Luiz & Kaboul.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

whats sweaty?

• Advertisement

whats sweaty?

PACE!!!

People buying players just for their pace since its the most overpowered thing in Fifa. Doesn't matter if a CB has terrible defending & heading. If he has 80+ pace people will buy them.

ah lads just opened a pack IF KAKA! i never get anyone great in packs, i have my team built which i am happy with, checked the market no one else has an IF kaka up how do i know what he is worth?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Theres a few on PS market for 130k upwards starting price. Stick him up for that with no BIN on him and see what it ends up at if you arent too fussed.
    PACE!!!

People buying players just for their pace since its the most overpowered thing in Fifa. Doesn't matter if a CB has terrible defending & heading. If he has 80+ pace people will buy them.

Thats not the definition of sweaty in Fifa - sweaty is a term for the type of goal where you are 2 v 1 with the keeper and square it to the player beside you rather than shoot effectively taking the keeper out of the equation.

I have Llorris for my GK
    But I need more for subs

Heres a list of top players for all postions for the BPL

http://www.fifauteam.com/barclays-premier-league-guide-fifa-14/

Axwell wrote: »
    Theres a few on PS market for 130k upwards starting price. Stick him up for that with no BIN on him and see what it ends up at if you arent too fussed.

Thats not the definition of sweaty in Fifa - sweaty is a term for the type of goal where you are 2 v 1 with the keeper and square it to the player beside you rather than shoot effectively taking the keeper out of the equation.

done, sold for 139k happy enough, bought rvp and now have a complete united team, minus januzaj not buying him at all unless they release a much better version which they wont

• Registered Users Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

I just played Lloris and guys let me tell you, he is an awful ****.
    The CSKA Moscow GK I had was 10 times better, Maybe its because I am used to him so much.

If you use 2 Belgian CB's then you can use Thibaut Courtois in Goal

Axwell wrote: »

Loads of definition of sweaty. Sweaty goals as you mentioned and Sweaty players such as Ibarbo, Biabany.

Best GK I've used, great overall stats and he's 6'6".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

I just played Lloris and guys let me tell you, he is an awful ****.
    The CSKA Moscow GK I had was 10 times better, Maybe its because I am used to him so much.
    I came on here to say Ive just bought Lloris and hes amazing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

1498052_650118231694300_2080959044_o.jpg

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

i thought i was a genius coming up with that, iv played dozens of people with him

Team of the year should be announced today or tomorrow once ronaldo wins ballon d'or

Team of the year should be announced today or tomorrow once ronaldo wins ballon d'or

Not having high hopes for a decent TOTY. It's a popularity contest so won't surprise me if Pique and Marcelo are in it again.

Not having high hopes for a decent TOTY. It's a popularity contest so won't surprise me if Pique and Marcelo are in it again.

I have some fifa points so i'm gonna but a handful of packs and hope for a TOTY player I just cannot get into trading this year.

I like ultimate team but just wish the top players were more attainable.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

They put in the popular players because they know that people will buy FIFA points to try and get these players in packs, fools rush i say

Will the prices of toty players then increase? Just normal players like?

Will the prices of toty players then increase? Just normal players like?

on the ea forums everyone is expecting a market crash because of TOTY as alot of people will buy packs then more cards will be available.

Players in TOTY(Ronaldo, Messi) will drop in price and then probably go back up again but I wouldn't be sure trading messi's is out of my league

all other players(hazard, Yaya) should drop and have already started to drop.

They put in the popular players because they know that people will buy FIFA points to try and get these players in packs, fools rush i say

FIFA don't decide the team of the year. It's an official award voted by 10's of thousands of coaches and players.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Can't wait to link IF Coleman and McGeady.

It will be nice to be able to use some good Irish players in UT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

So team of year was
    Neuer
    Alves,silva, ramos, lahm
    Xavi inesta riberey
    bale imbrahimovic Ronaldo

Sorry for spelling on phone. Any idea when they will drop in packs?

Advertisement