Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

The only rare player I got was Viviano, the new Arsenal sub keeper.

My best rated player is 80, and he has 39 pace. Also got Del Piero who has 47 pace.

Daily gift was a mini silver pack.

Hopefully at some point in FUT14, I'll get a decent player in a pack. Best I got in about 70 packs in FUT13 was Mandzukic (rated 81 or 82). I'll probably hold off getting FIFA on the 360, and get it on the PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Got Sven Bender from Dortmund, only fetches around 2000 coins though.

Happy to get De Guzman, Altidore and Lallana as I like to build a quick non-rare gold Prem team for the early days of UT.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I got Destro, Niang, Gago and Veratti.

If this was football manager, I would be laughing all the way to the bank as they all turn into worldies........but all are rated pretty average in fifa :P

I also got Ede and Aliadiere. So nobody very good really. Was hoping for an early messi :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

What teams are people planning on making?

I only need 3 players to finish my Bundesliga squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

So it seems that to use the UT web app you will have had to have been a user of it from last years game. Unfortunately the account I use can't be used for the UT web app, for reasons that I have yet to comprehend, with the end result being that even though I've tried to create a new xbox profile solely to use for this years FIFA and to have use of the UT web app I still cant use it. Even when I get the game I'm not sure that I'll actually be able to use the app which is really making me question getting the game this year.

Why arent you able to log onto the web app with your previous account? If its a case that you are not sure of the email associated with your EA account, load up FIFA 13, go to my fifa 13 online on the main menu, then go into ea account origin settings. At the top of the screen it will state what email is tied to your account.

The web app early access is to reward returning players from last year.

You will be able to use the web app if you have created a brand new account/gamertag once you have played the game on your console.

• Advertisement

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    What teams are people planning on making?

I only need 3 players to finish my Bundesliga squad.

I have an Irish silver team to begin with.

I should have bought Long the other day when he was cheap enough. His price seems to be going up daily!

My starter squad is complete.

http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/321359/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

My starter squad is complete.

http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/321359/

Looks nice. Much that cost yeah. Haven't made a squad yet. Dont know weather to make a squad around benzema or sell em and make a squad from that.

Looks nice. Much that cost yeah. Haven't made a squad yet. Dont know weather to make a squad around benzema or sell em and make a squad from that.

I think I spent about 9K.

I would hold off on selling Benzema. Instead wait until the game is released and you'll make an extra 5K at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

I've started with a pretty basic and cheap prem squad. Its hard to tell at the moment what way the players will play like together and my trading seems to be really slow.

http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/332332/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

some poxy git got Messi--bids starting at 3 million and ending in 30 mins.
    Seriously who has got 3 million at this stage?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I got Fifa 13 and never really got into the Ultimate Team, prefered playing normal online modes. But think I'll give Ultimate team in 14 a shot.

Just logged into WebApp and see its given me new starter cards and a free gold pack. Full of absolute trash :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Have my 2 starter squads ready, made myself a 3-5-2 non-rare Bundesliga side, and a 4-2-3-1 non-rare Brazil side. Like to keep it simple at the start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

I think they changed the value of nation links to just 1.Pretty much kills hybrids

Just got Chiriches (CB) rated 75 from Spurs in a pack. This lad is gonna be so OP, 82 pace!

For anybody with the ea season pass. Early access to fifa is up on the store now. Downloading now

For anybody with the ea season pass. Early access to fifa is up on the store now. Downloading now

Let us know if the gameplay feels any different compared to the demo.

Cheers

Saying on my ps3 that i can't download it because i have last year's season ticket :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

TheNumpty wrote: »
    Saying on my ps3 that i can't download it because i have last year's season ticket :mad:

Typical EA, to be expected really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

It says my season ticket expires in less then a day well let me play the bloody early access till its up. not a chance im purchasing another season ticket.

• Advertisement

just signed into the fut app and it made me start again and I lost my 10k coins wtf.

The prices of some players this year are just ridiculous from what ive seen.

The prices of some players this year are just ridiculous from what ive seen.

Avoid the Premier League and La Liga.. They are always overpriced.

I was able to make a pretty decent Bundesliga squad with very little trading involved.

http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/489401/

Avoid the Premier League and La Liga.. They are always overpriced.

I was able to make a pretty decent Bundesliga squad with very little trading involved.

http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/489401/

I felt some in the bundesliga were over priced too much as well. Tho I did manage to make one myself. Have son thiago in mine too this squad im using at moment. have benzema on another account mite make a team round him.

http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/496017/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Is the web app gone? canna seem to find it

Liamalone wrote: »
    Is the web app gone? canna seem to find it

no its still there. here

http://www.easports.com/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Does anyone have any problems with the web app not loading?? Like I login and the rest of the surrounding page loads but the bit in the middle where the app is supposed to be just stays white (it's not saying I'm missing any plugins or anything). It's not a problem with my account because I'm able to log in on my da's pc but it won't load on my laptop for some reason. My mate also said he's having the same issue :S

Does anyone have any problems with the web app not loading?? Like I login and the rest of the surrounding page loads but the bit in the middle where the app is supposed to be just stays white (it's not saying I'm missing any plugins or anything). It's not a problem with my account because I'm able to log in on my da's pc but it won't load on my laptop for some reason. My mate also said he's having the same issue :S
    The web app is down at the moment so that might have something to do with it, give it another hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

TheNumpty wrote: »
    The web app is down at the moment so that might have something to do with it, give it another hour or so.

It's never worked on my laptop since it's been available :confused:

• Advertisement

Put this russian squad together have about 4k coins left gonna try trade a bit and buy a few more players.

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=bTXJvYcqbcXp:360

Advertisement