Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Actually quite good.

I meant in selling for coins. Was hoping for a lot of them :p Pepe is only about 110k and greizman gets 170k they don't fit in my squads so don't have a need for them. Even tho greizman stats for class

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

Opened 10 15k packs and the best player I got was Higuain.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Shall display my luck. 20 quid worth of the TOTS packs. List of the rares, excluding contracts and the likes.

Pack one...Armero, Herman, Enrique, Valdiva, Lino, Holloway
    Pack two...Lennon, Benteke, Fazio
    Pack Three...no one. Seriously, no rare players.
    Pack four....demichelis, Bender
    Pack five...De Jong(Milan)
    Pack six...Landreau, Busquets
    Pack seven...Honda, coentrao

So yeah. Nothing great there...Busquets will do me ok on the market but nothing amazing sadly.

Edit: Jeez, even Busquets is only going for 2k :(

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

World.cup update after been delayed looks like it wont be out today

gotthebug wrote: »

Thought it was tomorrow it was due...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

gotthebug wrote: »

Source?

Liamalone wrote: »
    Source?

It's up on the FIFA ultimate team facebook page and linked ti the site where they said it would be a few day there giving an update about 4 today

Yeay! Fifa WC has launched! Kind of. Can't actually get into FUT yet...

Should we be keeping FUT:WC stuff in this topic?

Yeay! Fifa WC has launched! Kind of. Can't actually get into FUT yet...

Should we be keeping FUT:WC stuff in this topic?

Fut wc is live

• Registered Users Posts: 14,843 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

They add a world cup update but don't let you play the tournament, :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Between my starter team and 30k worth of packs, have now got...

Mignolet, Negredo, Cabaye, Marcelo and Gervinho.

Good start to a team. Need to try and find some balance with chemistry though...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I got Luis Suarez and Mario Gotze in my starter pack! Chemistry is shocking though.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Boulders

Brought a few packs & managed to get to a 79 rated squad with 100 chemistry based on Europe - got Huntelaar, Negredo & Lukaku as striker options, Nani & El Sharaway as wide players, Cahill & Johnson in defence, Akinfeev as GK. Midfield a bit ordinary & CB cover non existent! Won my first match 8-0 but all downhill from there!

Really annoyed you can only have one squad. Means 90% of my players will never be used...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Makes it more interesting as once you've won the WC with one team start with a new one.
    Had 180k from UT so spent it on packs. Got the entire Brazilian back line including Alves but weak frontline at the moment so went European.
    It's mainly an Italian/Spanish hybrid.

Signore
    Pereira Chiellini Barzagli Alba

Busquets

Nani Koke El Shaarawy

Costa Ballotelli

Subs: Villa/Torres/Garcia from Spain with a mix of Belgian players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Opened 5 world cup packs got 4 class goalkeepers and Andros Townsend. I think most of my outfield players aren't even going to the world cup

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Got to the World Cup final at 2nd attempt

Game even enough. Equalise at 84, he scores at 89, i equalise again with the very last kick.

Queue scenes of jubilation from me

"You have been disconnected from EA servers"

You get 30k and 3 packs when you win, so as you can imagine im fairly pissed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

so started playing UT for the first time last night. its actually good.

who wants to donate me some coins :P?

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭LimerickLad92

Playing the WC add on for the first time yesterday

Played two games online ,won one and drew one, my packs gave me crap, guys i played had eto'o + benteke and the other E.Hazard... ouch

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Can anyone tell me why there are soooooooooo many teams on UT this year packed with TOTS and TOTW players? its like every team I play has a full team of them, and I've never got a sniff of even a TOTW week card? also played lads with full Legeds teams what the hell like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Can anyone tell me why there are soooooooooo many teams on UT this year packed with TOTS and TOTW players? its like every team I play has a full team of them, and I've never got a sniff of even a TOTW week card? also played lads with full Legeds teams what the hell like

obviously buying coins online or scamming players...you'd be amazed how many muppets fall for the duplicate cards still...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

People do trade too. I made over 4m trading this year. I do have my main account and 2 trading accounts tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,755 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Played a lad just now with an 87 rated team and literally all he did was over the top balls. Sums up what's wrong with UT for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Requin wrote: »
    Played a lad just now with an 87 rated team and literally all he did was over the top balls. Sums up what's wrong with UT for me.

It's a bit rarer to come up against those now I think...

I play with a team with very little pace and no wingers (for crosses) but am by far doing my best I've ever done in FUT and finally got into div1, I think it might just be people aren't used to playing against that sort of team tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    People do trade too. I made over 4m trading this year. I do have my main account and 2 trading accounts tho.

4m :eek: that's some serious dedication man

• Registered Users Posts: 7,755 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

It's a bit rarer to come up against those now I think...

I play with a team with very little pace and no wingers (for crosses) but am by far doing my best I've ever done in FUT and finally got into div1, I think it might just be people aren't used to playing against that sort of team tbh.

I actually beat the guy 4-2, I just thought it was a bit sad to see a team worth 2m coins being used like that.

I'm in division 2 at the moment and I'd say about half of the people I play are lob ball/tipoff glitch spammers.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭CiaranW

I actually beat the guy 4-2, I just thought it was a bit sad to see a team worth 2m coins being used like that.

I'm in division 2 at the moment and I'd say about half of the people I play are lob ball/tipoff glitch spammers.

I hate that tactic!

Literally the only time I use this is if I've conceded in the 90th min and need one goal to draw/win, even then I normally just use the L1pass to get a player up the pitch which makes other players follow them...

I've found people playing through balls along the floor to be very annoying recently, particularly in the rain...

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

Literally the only time I use this is if I've conceded in the 90th min and need one goal to draw/win, even then I normally just use the L1pass to get a player up the pitch which makes other players follow them...

You're still using a glitch to gain an unfair goal, cheating in other words.

• Advertisement

You're still using a glitch to gain an unfair goal, cheating in other words.

I think you misunderstood, I use the L1 pass to get the striker to run forward, I don't follow it with the lobbed through ball though.

Advertisement