Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

for anyone that pre ordered fifa or has the season pass. our pack for the week are up now. got nothing worth of note

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=dJSOEZn2nJ9BL:ps3

Got the game today and got Silva in a pack so decided to build my first team around him!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I found my way to around 30k coins and decided to build a Serie A side, the 5-2-1-2 is still such a powerful formation, can't help but feel a bit slaggy. Higuain is a monster and Llorente on the headers is just ridiculous.

http://www.easports.com/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=cppYqGb4beuQ:360

I found my way to around 30k coins and decided to build a Serie A side, the 5-2-1-2 is still such a powerful formation, can't help but feel a bit slaggy. Higuain is a monster and Llorente on the headers is just ridiculous.

http://www.easports.com/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=cppYqGb4beuQ:360

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Got Fernandinho in the pack, not bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Got Ozil in a season ticket pack :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

I never get anything in those free packs usually and I never spend real life money on packs as there's more important things to be spending on and also it's very satisfying to build a team from scratch by trading smartly, but anyway........I got Villa in my last free pack (the 4 free ones that are redeemed on the leaflet in the box) and I got defoe in the free one for doing the 13 tasks. Both fetched me about 5k each so not too bad i suppose.

I currently have an all spanish team with my most expensive player being about 900 coins. I just wanted to make a quick team to play with online and then I can start putting together my team. Any recommendations on a striker? Spanish nationality or la liga based is ok. I've had gameiro and rodrigo already and they weren't great at all.

I play 4-2-3-1 at the moment with Tello and Bojan on the wings and Susaeta in cam. He's very very good.

I love ultimate team and it's so much easier to trade and relist players now and with their being no formation cards now, I can just switch formations as often as I like, e.g play RW and LW as RM and LM and play CAM's as CM or even CDM

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

I'm getting really annoyed at the way headers from crosses are so overpowered. For example I had Cazorla score for me last night between 2 big defenders. Defies logic. I dunno if EA can fix this with a patch or something but its ridiculous now.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Have to say first Fifa game I've been interested in ultimate team. I logged into web app and got 2500 coins which is nice, might help me do something.

I normally play with just normal teams against mates, might share my progress, coming from a complete noob to see what I can achieve in it.

This is the current team I have based of the starter stuff I got for signing up to the web app and some daily rewards. I've only got 2500 coins. (The game, I won't have until later in the week :D )

6phlxhp.jpg

TheDoc wrote: »
    Have to say first Fifa game I've been interested in ultimate team. I logged into web app and got 2500 coins which is nice, might help me do something.

I normally play with just normal teams against mates, might share my progress, coming from a complete noob to see what I can achieve in it.

This is the current team I have based of the starter stuff I got for signing up to the web app and some daily rewards. I've only got 2500 coins. (The game, I won't have until later in the week :D )

Well you should get 4 more packs with FIFA 14 (leaflet inside the box) when you get it and then you should just sell any player that fetches 900 or more coins and buy cheaper ones for the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Colemania wrote: »
    Well you should get 4 more packs with FIFA 14 (leaflet inside the box) when you get it and then you should just sell any player that fetches 900 or more coins and buy cheaper ones for the moment.
    I bought the ultimate edition and didn't get four more packs......also what is this daily rewards that everyone speaks of?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I bought the ultimate edition and didn't get four more packs......also what is this daily rewards that everyone speaks of?

Ultimate edition I think you need to log into the store every week and you get a free pack or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

Check inside your case where the booklet is there was a page with a code on it for four packs, if you log into the web app each day you get a daily gift ranging from bronze packs to coins

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team

TheDoc wrote: »
    Ultimate edition I think you need to log into the store every week and you get a free pack or something.

Yea I got that one but presumed I'd get the 4 free packs too? Evidently not, as an aside I'd much rather have the 24 free packs in one go. It doesn't feel like anything extra as such considering you have to wait 24 weeks to get them all.

Any idea what the daily rewards thing is?

Class 500 coins better than now sound lads

Yea I got that one but presumed I'd get the 4 free packs too? Evidently not, as an aside I'd much rather have the 24 free packs in one go. It doesn't feel like anything extra as such considering you have to wait 24 weeks to get them all.

Any idea what the daily rewards thing is?

Well it says on the leaflet "Pre-order gold packs/gift/add on" something along those lines but anyone I know that got it without pre ordering, like myself, got those 4 free packs. Maybe it was just a Gamestop thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

got a small free silver pack as my gift today in the 4 cards I managed to get a free silver pack :) in the silver pack I got a 74 rated silver. Not bad.
    Oh and i got a free season ticket pack even though I only had the season ticket last year? Im half afraid to open it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Opened a 7500 pack last night and got nothing, except a free gold pack.

Opened that - Lewandowski! Sold him for 80k and suddely I have a crapload of coins :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I must be the only one still gettin crap packs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I must be the only one still gettin crap packs :(

Negative on that, rubbish here still.

• Advertisement

Is anyone else having trouble searching for a match I usually have to search 3/4 times before it match's me up against someone with 3 bars.

Colemania wrote: »
    Well it says on the leaflet "Pre-order gold packs/gift/add on" something along those lines but anyone I know that got it without pre ordering, like myself, got those 4 free packs. Maybe it was just a Gamestop thing?

yea I dint get it, I got two leaflets and the contents book. bought in gamestop not preordered either unlucky me!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

Torres in a season pass pack today..playing beastly for me almost 20 goals with him today ,took my first step into FUT seasons,matchmaking seems to be a lot better only getting other gold teams which is good,up to DIV 9 today!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Hmm to sell Ozil or not...this is the question!

Moiph wrote: »
    Hmm to sell Ozil or not...this is the question!

Ill take him off ur hands ;)

Nothing but a ****ty bronze pack today.

Nolars wrote: »
    Nothing but a ****ty bronze pack today.

I got a gold pack with only three items......none of which were any use

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

NIF Milito has 27 goals in 24 games for me, and I'm not even doing very well!

I put the finisher card on higuain makes such a difference on him.

• Advertisement

mcgovern wrote: »
    NIF Milito has 27 goals in 24 games for me, and I'm not even doing very well!

He can be got quite cheap too I see. Cheers for the tip, Higuain is a beast and at the moment Llorente is getting a stupid amount of headed goals, but if he runs dry I'll give Milito a shot.

Can't get over how expensive CAMs in Serie A are.

Advertisement