Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 14

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

-_-

Look at his price now.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

Ozil,Jordi Alba and Subotic from 6 packs today..almost died.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

got thiago silva there in a pack :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Can you stick an attacking chemistry card onto a defender, will it boost the relevant stats?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Liamalone wrote: »
    Can you stick an attacking chemistry card onto a defender, will it boost the relevant stats?

yep just tried it there. put a hawk card on dante for the craic :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Why is Lloris more expensive than Cech? Cech is the better rated keeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Why is Lloris more expensive than Cech? Cech is the better rated keeper.

Demand, plain and simple. Lloris links with kaboul for both club and country making him a highly sought after keeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Another 2500 coins today for my daily gift, going to take a punt on a gold pack

*Nothing of note really, three gold players who look meh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

TheDoc wrote: »
    Another 2500 coins today for my daily gift, going to take a punt on a gold pack

*Nothing of note really, three gold players who look meh

Got 2.5k yesterday. A measly 250 coins today.

I wonder when the daily gifts will finish up? Have they indicated when that will happen or?

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I wonder when the daily gifts will finish up? Have they indicated when that will happen or?

Don't think so..might be a set amount per person..rather than a specific date!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/720699/ - current team, really enjoying it. Have 55k atm but no idea who I want to buy, just not finding the teams I can make all that exciting this year.

Left back choices for Serie A this year are dreadful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

and overpriced.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Such a shame that Ultimate Team gameplay is tweaked compared to the regular (better) seasons mode gameplay.

Ultimate Team is ridiculously fast and has such an unnatural arcade feel to it.

Play 5 games of FUT and then switch over to seasons and the contrast is huge!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

joe123 wrote: »
    Ultimate Team is ridiculously fast and has such an unnatural arcade feel to it.

Compared to last year It's slowed down.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Compared to last year It's slowed down.

This ^

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Nolars wrote: »
    This ^

I'd disagree. Once you have a decent chemistry its like all players are on speed.

One thing I notice is that the ball speed/passing speed is way faster in FUT.

Seasons mode is way more natural and you can actually attempt to play football the way it should be played.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Arouna Kone is a beast!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Arouna Kone is a beast!!

Yea I have him leading my line at the moment too and he is a huge upgrade on Berba who I had in before him.

Delighted with Kone so far anyway.

Got in Deulofeu for my RW yesterday and played a few games with him and really liked him too. Love the skill moves so him having 4* tricks is great, and the pace!

My other favorite is good old Tom Huddeltsone. 5* weak foot and a great shot on him, love having long pops with either foot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

joe123 wrote: »
    I'd disagree. Once you have a decent chemistry its like all players are on speed.

One thing I notice is that the ball speed/passing speed is way faster in FUT.

Seasons mode is way more natural and you can actually attempt to play football the way it should be played.

It's always been like that.. Even in 13.
    UT has definitely slowed down compared to UT in FIFA 13

• Advertisement

that is crazzy I seen TOTW early so I bought 6 Mirandas for about 2.6k each listed 4 of them for 4.7k each came back 5 minutes later and they all sold. I have 2 up for 6k now talk about easy profit.

Ah feck They both sold already looks like I shda been more patient.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

There is only two! Radu and Contento. Joke!

Had to go with LMs as wingbacks, Armero has 91 pace and Lichtsteiner cost 700 coins, much better options. Just disappointing there is no LM>LWB card this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

that is crazzy I seen TOTW early so I bought 6 Mirandas for about 2.6k each listed 4 of them for 4.7k each came back 5 minutes later and they all sold. I have 2 up for 6k now talk about easy profit.

I did the same with Lukaku during the Everton match Monday. I bought 8 of them for between 6k and 10.5k and he is going for around 15k at the minute.

I regretted selling my Lewandowski so I bought one back for 86k and he is selling for 140k now on PS3 :)

Oat23 wrote: »
    I did the same with Lukaku during the Everton match Monday. I bought 8 of them for between 6k and 10.5k and he is going for around 15k at the minute.

I regretted selling my Lewandowski so I bought one back for 86k and he is selling for 140k now on PS3 :)

Nice bit of business im deffo gonna be on the look out the weekend. Usually if some one scores a hatrick or so they get an IF dont they?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    There is only two! Radu and Contento. Joke!

Had to go with LMs as wingbacks, Armero has 91 pace and Lichtsteiner cost 700 coins, much better options. Just disappointing there is no LM>LWB card this year.

I cheated a little and went with Criscito.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

So guys first time actually playing UT, how is it you build up enough coins to actually get players you want, Like everyone of my favourite players besides Gonalons :o is way outside my budget :(
    Even Gabby Agbonlahor was crazy expensive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

astonaidan wrote: »
    So guys first time actually playing UT, how is it you build up enough coins to actually get players you want, Like everyone of my favourite players besides Gonalons :o is way outside my budget :(
    Even Gabby Agbonlahor was crazy expensive

Did you get the four free gold packs? Should be a flyer inside the Fifa 14 case with a code on it. Other than that just be patient and work the transfer market well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Slowly built up to 25k, bought loads of people to sell (mignolet) got him for 3k sells for 5.....then wasted the money on packs......I got Marcello happy out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Why would players that are gonna be on team of the week be getting more expensive? Like the normal gold card version of them? Sorry, i just don't understand why people are on about buying players who do well a certain week and thus are potentially gonna be on team of the week. Why would you want the non in form card? :confused:

Anyway, i couldn't decide on a team after building a spanish team and a premiership team and not being impressed by either so i sold them all and have about 35k now. Who should I sign to build up a nice profit? I'm on xbox by the way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Ultimate team down for anyone else?

Advertisement