Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Ultimate team down for anyone else?

It's down for server maintenance for everyone as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

Colemania wrote: »
    It's down for server maintenance for everyone as far as I know.

For the last 4 hours! It's been uot for a part of every morning this week - this is their prime time, and prime market! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Its been down since 6 for me.....tbh I'm a little bit annoyed, I bought this so I could play fut, of course they need to maintain it etc fine, but my back up plan gta 5 doesn't work either a lot of money was spent to play these online and I can't argggghhhhhh....... rant over

Its been down since 6 for me.....tbh I'm a little bit annoyed, I bought this so I could play fut, of course they need to maintain it etc fine, but my back up plan gta 5 doesn't work either a lot of money was spent to play these online and I can't argggghhhhhh....... rant over

I can play the Game of the Weeks without logging in, get some practice in, but not connecting...

It's finally back up!!

Just bought one of the Special Gold packs and got Giroud (80), Jadson, Delofeu and Hamsik (84)!!!!

Sweet...

• Advertisement

Got here before me, great minds!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Mini silver pack with nothing worth mentioning! :(

And I played a few season games last night, got promoted. A nice 2k for that. But the amount of headed goals I conceded is a pain. Its like the CB's dont know how to challenge in the air at all, so frustrating.

And it's still very disappointing that they don't have a filter for manual only in FUT like they do in normal fifa seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

A friend of mine bought a coin guide off ebay for a euro. PM me if you want it

Got here before me, great minds!

It's still flaky, won't let me manage my squad, but let's me buy packs and trade...

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Mini silver pack with nothing worth mentioning! :(

And I played a few season games last night, got promoted. A nice 2k for that. But the amount of headed goals I conceded is a pain. Its like the CB's dont know how to challenge in the air at all, so frustrating.

And it's still very disappointing that they don't have a filter for manual only in FUT like they do in normal fifa seasons.

Man haven't conceded a header since I got piqué, unreal player I have llorente as a lone striker so most of my goals are headers very rarely misses off his noggin...

• Advertisement

I haven't been able to edit my squad since it was offline yesterday, really annoying, can't add my Newly acquired Hamsik!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Dickerty wrote: »
    I haven't been able to edit my squad since it was offline yesterday, really annoying, can't add my Newly acquired Hamsik!! :(

How much? Still floating around 3500 to 4000?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Colemania wrote: »
    Why would players that are gonna be on team of the week be getting more expensive? Like the normal gold card version of them? Sorry, i just don't understand why people are on about buying players who do well a certain week and thus are potentially gonna be on team of the week. Why would you want the non in form card? :confused:

Anyway, i couldn't decide on a team after building a spanish team and a premiership team and not being impressed by either so i sold them all and have about 35k now. Who should I sign to build up a nice profit? I'm on xbox by the way

Don't know if I can explain it well, but if a player gets an inform card in the week then his normal card can't come out of packs for that week, so there will be less supply of his normal card and the demand will be higher leading to a rise in price.

Finical wrote: »
    Don't know if I can explain it well, but if a player gets an inform card in the week then his normal card can't come out of packs for that week, so there will be less supply of his normal card and the demand will be higher leading to a rise in price.

Ahh I see. Surely it'd have to be a decent player like a 3 or 4k player to warrant any profit? Wouldn't there still be a heap of one particular card on sale though? Like you'd always see a few hundred different Agger's or Dzeko's or Sturridge's for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Have 32k and no idea what to do with it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

Dont give in and buy packs :)

I've 38k.......and no team. I found the teams I built so far a bit boring so I just wanna make a nice profit and then start building a decent team

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Anyone able to suggest a PL player that's cheap enough but works as a good spearhead for a 4-5-1?

Been using Michu but he's been more or less useless so far...

I'm using Osvaldo for my cheap PL team.

Got the perfect hattrick achievement with him last night.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    How much? Still floating around 3500 to 4000?

Got it in a pack. Got another pack today with Cazorla! And still can't edit my squads without an error...

• Advertisement

watch from 3:40 this is what im gonna do one of these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/878978/

Current Side, MY right Wing is Class....Picszek is beast

Have Benzema there to sell aswell but hes price has dropped so going to hold onto him for a bit.

Not sure wheter to save for more to add to that team or build a serie A team

^^ pace whoring crossing son of a b

Nolars wrote: »
    ^^ pace whoring crossing son of a b

I use very little crossing, Im **** at heading and crossing

When theres pace to be used why not :pac:

use the wings and pace to drag defenders out then play it into the mid and then gundagon will score from anywhere :P

D_turbo wrote: »
    I use very little crossing, Im **** at heading and crossing

When theres pace to be used why not :pac:

use the wings and pace to drag defenders out then play it into the mid and then gundagon will score from anywhere :P

haha I kid

Its impossible to be bad at heading in Fifa 14 tbh :)

haha I kid

Its impossible to be bad at heading in Fifa 14 tbh :)

Im shocking at it, Find it very hard to get decent crosses in....getting the hang of corners but still not scoring many wiht the head :mad:

Gundagon is steal at 28k....Mans an animal :D

Can anyone tell me what day they get there season packs and the ultimate edition of the game packs?

Can anyone tell me what day they get there season packs and the ultimate edition of the game packs?

think its sunday :D

I got my Ultimate edition packs around 12.30 last Sunday night/Monday morning.

• Advertisement

D_turbo wrote: »
    Gundagon is steal at 28k....Mans an animal :D

I might have to pursue him. Just got Lewandowski in a pack! Bought 3 mega gold packs and have gotten him, Giroud, Hamsik, Cazorla and a ton of other 79s and 80s. So think I'll sell Hamsik, buy Gunner, and try to get Podolski for LM. An Arsenal / Dortmund duet. Already have the Dortmund LB, Subotic and a fee other Germans...

Advertisement