Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Dickerty wrote: »
    I might have to pursue him. Just got Lewandowski in a pack! Bought 3 mega gold packs and have gotten him, Giroud, Hamsik, Cazorla and a ton of other 79s and 80s. So think I'll sell Hamsik, buy Gunner, and try to get Podolski for LM. An Arsenal / Dortmund duet. Already have the Dortmund LB, Subotic and a fee other Germans...

sweeet Packs...i got cazorla in my first decent pack...I have 20k + Benzema And a few others to sell, debating getting Alba Or getting lewondowski.

Id 100% go for gundagon. I have gotze aswell and Gundagon for my team seems to be the much better by, More goals and always seems to be on the ball

Podolski On LW is Lethal, Hes shooting is brilliant...hes my number one scorer and doesnt start all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

D_turbo wrote: »
    sweeet Packs...i got cazorla in my first decent pack...I have 20k + Benzema And a few others to sell, debating getting Alba Or getting lewondowski.

Id 100% go for gundagon. I have gotze aswell and Gundagon for my team seems to be the much better by, More goals and always seems to be on the ball

Podolski On LW is Lethal, Hes shooting is brilliant...hes my number one scorer and doesnt start all the time

Just bought Picszek for 6500, so that's 3 of the Dortmund back 4, Bender in front of them and Lewi. On my way to a good side...

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Dickerty wrote: »
    Just bought Picszek for 6500, so that's 3 of the Dortmund back 4, Bender in front of them and Lewi. On my way to a good side...

Very similar to mine. Picszek is best defender going forward and defensive

Very quick and likes up well with blawascky(sp) ha

I got a FUT Coins guide if any one wants it Ill email it on

Just pm me :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

D_turbo wrote: »
    Very similar to mine. Picszek is best defender going forward and defensive

Very quick and likes up well with blawascky(sp) ha

Well I got a free gold pack for an achievement, got Manual Nuier (sp?), so I'll keep heading that way...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

Seems alot of people are building a bundsliga squad and the prices seem high, might play another while with my Serie A squad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Aubameyang looks really good, strong in the air and his pace is something else. Sticking with PL side for the time being.

Playing some idiot as we speak its 16 - 1 to me cause he keeps scoring own goals. I dunno..

adnan TOTW :d

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Nolars wrote: »
    Playing some idiot as we speak its 16 - 1 to me cause he keeps scoring own goals. I dunno..

I played a game last night in which I needed a draw to progress. The game was 3-2 in the 90th minute to me so I scored an og so he could have a point I didn't need....

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Coming along nicely :)http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=euyly3qpnKdFL:ps3

Since there aren't many LB choices in Seria A I highly recommend giving De Sciglio a try there. Does a decent job for me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

Coming along nicely :)http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=euyly3qpnKdFL:ps3

Since there aren't many LB choices in Seria A I highly recommend giving De Sciglio a try there. Does a decent job for me :)

Always played a 3-5-2 with Seria A side,lot of good midfielders there!

Left back choices for Serie A this year are dreadful.

I forgot about those legend cards coming out. Id love to get Maldini for my Serie A team but I'm sure all those legend card will be expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Finical wrote: »
    Did anyone create their character again and get their money back?

Eager to bloody play, but at the same time pissed off with rockstar.

Wrong thread :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Wrong thread :P

You were on the ball! Thought I deleted it rather quick. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

Will playstation owners ever get the legend cards?

TheBza wrote: »
    Will playstation owners ever get the legend cards?

I dont think so for Fifa 14 but I'd say its just an exclusive for this year and they'll be in Fifa 15 on both consoles.

cheers man, think this exclusive crap for a cross platform game is ridiculous, we all bought ea's product in the end, but half their customers suffer cause of more, unneeded cash, is thrown at them from microsoft. Would love to be able to play with Bergkamp, load of ****e, if there was another decent football game out there i wouldn't bother with fifa any more if they're getting sucked into this petty exclusive ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

TheBza wrote: »
    cheers man, think this exclusive crap for a cross platform game is ridiculous, we all bought ea's product in the end, but half their customers suffer cause of more, unneeded cash, is thrown at them from microsoft. Would love to be able to play with Bergkamp, load of ****e, if there was another decent football game out there i wouldn't bother with fifa any more if they're getting sucked into this petty exclusive ****e.

Lol thats pretty much every game thats going now!

LOL, Like what? LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Finally got a good player in a gold pack. Sergio Ramos, now to see what I can get for him

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

What are those little icons below a players stats? some look like corner flags,peno box,guy shooting etc

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    What are those little icons below a players stats? some look like corner flags,peno box,guy shooting etc

you can set ur captain, corner taker etc etc

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Nolars wrote: »
    you can set ur captain, corner taker etc etc
    Ahh I thought it was something fancy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

astonaidan wrote: »
    Finally got a good player in a gold pack. Sergio Ramos, now to see what I can get for him

You got him at the perfect time!

He's getting an in-form this week. His price will rise very soon:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    You got him at the perfect time!

He's getting an in-form this week. His price will rise very soon:)

I thought they were only announced on a Wednesday? Or is it just guesswork at the moment?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I thought they were only announced on a Wednesday? Or is it just guesswork at the moment?

Cheers

Seemingly it has been leaked.
    WOK8w1K.jpg

I got Totti last night :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Seemingly it has been leaked.
    WOK8w1K.jpg

I got Totti last night :pac:

Why no januzaj

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Januzaj will probably be on the bench. He's only a bronze after all.

That Bernard card would be fun to use. Probably 92 pace, 88 dribbling and 5 star skills with 93 agility.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Alexis as a striker?? FUUU!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Whoever recommended Osvaldo to replace Michu, I love you :P

My win rates have improved dramatically with him.

Advertisement