Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Synch manager problem- phone with laptop

Options
  • 20-08-2013 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

HI,
    Have tried several times to synch my HTC phone and laptop and the phone keeps telling me it can't locate HTC synch manager and to install/update etc. I have downloaded HTC synch manager now 3 times to my laptop and my phone still tells me it can't locate it etc. It used to work fine. Annoying..

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

paddles wrote: »
    HI,
    Have tried several times to synch my HTC phone and laptop and the phone keeps telling me it can't locate HTC synch manager and to install/update etc. I have downloaded HTC synch manager now 3 times to my laptop and my phone still tells me it can't locate it etc. It used to work fine. Annoying..

Have you tried another USB port? If you can get a hold of another USB cable I would also try that

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭paddles

This hasn't made any difference.I am looking at my HTC Synch manager on my laptop telling me there is no phone connected and my phone keeps telling me HTC Synch is not installed on my pC. Drving me crazy as want to update photos onto laptop. Anyone??

Advertisement