Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right to reside in council house

Options
  • 20-08-2013 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,
    I applied to the council to have my partner move in with me a month ago and have not heard anything since. He filled out all the forms and brought in all the paper work. We were given the impression it was a very straightforward thing so i am concerned at this stage to have heard nothing. I was expecting a letter to come a few days later to approve it as they saw you can have whoever you like live with you once you inform them to have the rent changed. He has no criminal past and very little income.

Has anyone any experience of this? Does it usually take this long? I Will call them tomorrow just a bit worried about it .

Comments

Advertisement