Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry roof thatchers

Options
  • 20-08-2013 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I've seen a lot of really nice thatched cottages around Kerry but I haven't been able to find any thatchers in the golden pages etc. does anyone know any local thatchers?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

kerryphoto wrote: »
    I've seen a lot of really nice thatched cottages around Kerry but I haven't been able to find any thatchers in the golden pages etc. does anyone know any local thatchers?

maybe contact a roofing company, they may know who does thatching or have someone who can do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Iv seen guys in a red Transit van around that do it, cant think of their names though.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭kerryphoto

I was told that Doyle's from Tralee are thatchers but can't find any trace of them online or in the phone book! Thanks for the help guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Dynamo Roller

Get Philip Doran he's one of the best in the country . He can thatch reed and straw, here's his contact details: Home 0505 48818 Mobile 087 2138354

Advertisement