Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford Town Tourism + more.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Jaysus lads chillax.

Thread closed so??:pac:

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Mod Note.

I have just read through this entire thread. And have came to the conclusion that posters here need to

learn to accept that people have sometimes opinions you disagree with,and that is that. MOVE ON.

Attack the post and not the poster. Any more personal attacks from anyone on this thread and it will be closed and bans issued. If anyone anymore aims words like Imbecile, Prat or Bull**** at another poster, Then He/She will receive a ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

BanHammer.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭WexfordWarrior

Navarre wrote: »
    Mod Note.

I have just read through this entire thread. And have came to the conclusion that posters here need to

learn to accept that people have sometimes opinions you disagree with,and that is that. MOVE ON.

Attack the post and not the poster. Any more personal attacks from anyone on this thread and it will be closed and bans issued. If anyone anymore aims words like Imbecile, Prat or Bull**** at another poster, Then He/She will receive a ban.

Navarre, I've read through your post and please take your own advice. Attack the post, not the poster and especially do not put words in any posters posts :)

You have misquoted me. I said "Bull" not "Bull****" as you've have stated.

Now to quote you directly,"If anyone anymore aims words like Imbecile, Prat or Bull**** at another poster, Then He/She will receive a ban."

Looks like you'll have to ban yourself then doesn't it, because you have seemed to be the ONLY person in this thread using the extended "B" turn of phrase.

Who moderates the mods when they can't mod properly?

Regarding your threat of a ban, I'm shaking in my boots like Elvis Presley. Do your worst OR you can "accept that people have sometimes opinions you disagree with,and that is that" and "MOVE ON".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

WexfordInternetWarrior...

• Advertisement

Navarre, I've read through your post and please take your own advice. Attack the post, not the poster and especially do not put words in any posters posts :)

Now to quote you directly,"If anyone anymore aims words like Imbecile, Prat or Bull**** at another poster, Then He/She will receive a ban."

Looks like you'll have to ban yourself then doesn't it, because you have seemed to be the ONLY person in this thread using the extended "B" turn of phrase.

Regarding your threat of a ban, I'm shaking in my boots like Elvis Presley. Do your worst OR you can "accept that people have sometimes opinions you disagree with,and that is that" and "MOVE ON".

Take it to PM with the Mod. No one wants to read your ramblings.

jpb1974 wrote: »
    WexfordInternetWarrior...

Another who hasn't read the thread properly. Attack the post not the poster please jpb. Judging by your post count your roughly 8.5 times more of an internet warrior than I.

Corvo wrote: »
    Take it to PM with the Mod. No one wants to read your ramblings.

Well you have made it clear you don't but there could be a lot of people bored in work during the week who might take a sneaky peak and it may give them a minute form of entertainment for a split second, possibly not though.

If your a mod please make me aware and I will heed your word my good man.

Now time for me to ramble out of here, I'm sure, music to your ears. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭wexandproud

wexford harbour itself is a fantastic amenity for the town and has huge potential for sports and recreational use but after all the years of the celtic tiger there is still no public slip to launch a boat and we have an excuse for a marina that with a good pair of boots you could walk across at low tide. the harbour has huge potential

Well you have made it clear you don't but there could be a lot of people bored in work during the week who might take a sneaky peak and it may give them a minute form of entertainment for a split second, possibly not though.

If your a mod please make me aware and I will heed your word my good man.

Now time for me to ramble out of here, I'm sure, music to your ears. :D

No all disputes with a Mod are to be taken directly to them via PM. Read the charter now and again and you would realise that.

Yes, please do leave the thread.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I do in the South East forums. Then the Category Moderators are next, then the Administrators.

So if you are accusing one of the moderators of this forum, then get in touch and we can deal with it.

In regards to your frequent ignoring of warnings and derailing of threads, and for such an arrogant response, consider yourself on a break from the forum for 7 days.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Mod Note.

Thank you Sully for looking after this.

Just an update here.
    If any of you have a problem with any post or notice that a post is in breach of the Charter, then use the 'report post' button. s7ugz.gif

Now regarding the use of the word BULL. Just so we are all clear on this, Dog, Mastiff or Terrier are not words used when a person tells another person to
    Get real and cut out the bull.

I am going to leave this thread open for now. But if there are any more trouble or outbursts against other posters or Mods then this thread will be locked and bans issued.

Now let the thread get back on topic.

Advertisement