Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Chucken wrote: »
    Maria! I was looking for the story there. Found it!!!

http://coronationstreet.wikia.com/wiki/Toyah_Battersby

Maria really is some tart :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Toyah is currently going after bad peoples on Law and Order UK. She expects a conflict of interest to arise when prosecuting Janice for dropping receiving stolen knickers while drunk and disorderly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Toyah is currently going after bad peoples on Law and Order UK. She expects a conflict of interest to arise when prosecuting Janice for dropping receiving stolen knickers while drunk and disorderly.

Were the knickers manufactured in Coronation Street's most successful business, the eternal factory :D? It mde Mike Baldwin a rich man, fair play! Speaking of Janice, I forget how she exited Corrie. There used to be some good storylines with the Battersbys.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Were the knickers manufactured in Coronation Street's most successful business, the eternal factory :D? It mde Mike Baldwin a rich man, fair play! Speaking of Janice, I forget how she exited Corrie. There used to be some good storylines with the Battersbys.

Didnt she run off with the ex bin man that Carla was with? He was her (Janices) lodger for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Audrey's top is nice on her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

FFs is Craig even more naive than I thought he was ? Your man threatens to kill his ma and he won't say anything. I dunno...

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

Wow, Sally's looking fine tonight.

Is something going to happen between her and Jenna?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Audrey's behaving abominably atm imo:mad:....she clearly didn't want to go into the wee lad the other night...though i probably wouldn't have asked her if I was Maria. She's moaning about the poor doggie..such a beaut he is too. She may not be a dog person but she doesn't have to make it so obvious! So cheeky!! This is leading up to a conflict between Maria and Marcus to prepare the way for (Todd) I presume.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Update ! good lad yourself Craig :D

Ah, the magical car outside Devs :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,906 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Hugely disappointed that Dev didn't scream "STELLA!!!!" when he ran into the church.

EB_2013 wrote: »
    Wow, Sally's looking fine tonight.

Is something going to happen between her and Jenna?

Jenna does have an unhealthy interest in her girlfriend's mother's love life

This is brilliant!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

Crap, why couldn't it have been an hour episode tonight. Dying for Friday nights now.

You could see the relief flooding in to poor Craigs face.

I really hope the writers give him a load of story lines after this.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Jenna does have an unhealthy interest in her girlfriend's mother's love life

Hey...you could be onto something there. Looking like she's going to fall for her. Hence a split up between her and Sophie..great! A way to get rid of her.

Chucken wrote: »
    You could see the relief flooding in to poor Craigs face.

I really hope the writers give him a load of story lines after this.

He's such a sweetheart. So much more likeable than Faye or Simon. Talking about Simon, he's starting to look a bit odd. Dunno why...maybe his head is getting a bit big.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Roll on Friday night!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Brilliant episode tonight!!
    Sometimes these long drawn out "who dunnit" storylines can end very boring but I'm loving it!!

Dev overacting as usual! I love the Tinkers more every day. Hopefully they will stick around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

Only just watched tonight's episode. It was brilliant, Dev in full on Oscar mode. Craig is such a good little actor and I hope we see more of him he's so much better then that god awful Faye who I think is going to get an equally nasty new friend this week.

Beth and Craig are great characters they've both grown on me it's just a pity that its took the corrie writers 2years to give Craig an actual storyline that doesn't involve his pet rat Darryl!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

Kevin Webster is coming back and will open a crèche. He will give Ken Barlow the managers job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Hugely disappointed that Dev didn't scream "STELLA!!!!" when he ran into the church.

He was just taking a big breath before he starts his hyperventilaying-type-speaking-when-very-excited.

I was surprised at the Registrar telling Stella and Karl that they are now legally married, I thought they weren't properly married until they sign the registry book ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Have to agree that Craig is a great actor and I hope they give him lots more to do. Enjoyed tonight's episode and was so delighted for Craig. I love the relationship between himself and Beth, they are so close. Like an earlier poster said the scene on the bench last week was adorable. Can't wait for Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

They're gonna have some trouble proving that Karl did it though surely? It will just be Craig's word against his.

Radio5 wrote: »
    They're gonna have some trouble proving that Karl did it though surely? It will just be Craig's word against his.

Craig saw Karl with the keys too which were planted on Sunita so maybe now hospital security cameras will be checked too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Dev overacting as usual! I love the Tinkers more every day. Hopefully they will stick around.

Totally loving Beth, Craig and Kirky.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Totally loving Beth, Craig and Kirky.

I want a big fat Kirky and Beth wedding :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Red Kev wrote: »

I was surprised at the Registrar telling Stella and Karl that they are now legally married, I thought they weren't properly married until they sign the registry book ?

me too but it is soap land,

also what was the one thing Jason asked of Dev, don't let them get married, his little run there at the end was not a convincing attempt at doing this,

stella got to the church quite fast too for a bride, where Dev took the whole ceremony to get there,

still am waiting for Friday although it looks like Monday before
    Karl gets his just desserts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I want a big fat Kirky and Beth wedding :P

That would be great. Light relief from the Hayley storyline.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement