Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

haven't seen much of Tracey and Rob.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

haven't seen much of Tracey and Rob.

Shsssh maybe the writers have forgotten about them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Craig saw Karl with the keys too which were planted on Sunita so maybe now hospital security cameras will be checked too

You would hope they'll still have the film from the security cameras after all this time. A badly injured John Stape managed to vanish from the same hospital and nobody noticed so I wouldn't be too confident there!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

hoodwinked wrote: »
    also what was the one thing Jason asked of Dev, don't let them get married, his little run there at the end was not a convincing attempt at doing this

If he didn't take an age to start his car he might have made it. Getting comfortable and putting his seatbelt on, nobody does that if they're in a hurry. Although the pc brigade would probably be going nuts if he drove off without wearing a seatbelt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Dev isn't too worried if they get married or not, he just wants to confront Karl and have his showdown with him.

It's Jason who's obsessed with Stella not marrying Karl.

Let's hope they keep Craig as a decent kid and not turn him into some sort of David Platt Mk II . Nice to see some normal people on the Street for a change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Aseth

I must say Beth and Craig grew on me. I definitely am fed up with spoiled brats like 'Si' and Fay. Max seems like a nice kid, pity they don't show him that often.

I was disappointed when the episode finished with Dev opening the door :) but I hope that the next scene will be epic and that will be the end of nasty, sleazy Karl.

Aseth wrote: »
    I must say Beth and Craig grew on me. I definitely am fed up with spoiled brats like 'Si' and Fay. Max seems like a nice kid, pity they don't show him that often.

I was disappointed when the episode finished with Dev opening the door :) but I hope that the next scene will be epic and that will be the end of nasty, sleazy Karl.

And on that note, how outraged would we all be if they put on football or soccer or whatever they call it these days, tomorrow night at 7:30? :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

EB_2013 wrote: »
    If he didn't take an age to start his car he might have made it. Getting comfortable and putting his seatbelt on, nobody does that if they're in a hurry. Although the pc brigade would probably be going nuts if he drove off without wearing a seatbelt.

If it was Jason he would've made it. Dev is so laid back and calm all the time, nice to seem them acknowledging that slow and steady doesn't always win the race.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hopefully Dev finally lamps Karl one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Hugely disappointed that Dev didn't scream "STELLA!!!!" when he ran into the church.

I think he will... be the 1st line friday night:D
    Chucken wrote: »
    You could see the relief flooding in to poor Craigs face.

I really hope the writers give him a load of story lines after this.
    Ann22 wrote: »
    He's such a sweetheart.

Aseth wrote: »
    I must say Beth and Craig grew on me..

I want a big fat Kirky and Beth wedding :P

Beth always remind me (looks wise) of Cilla Battersby:P That family have seriously grown on me Beth is brill,Craigs such a lil dote and adding Kirk to them was a stroke of genius. They are all so funny together I wouldnt want either Kirk or Beth with anyone else they are perfect for each other

Ann22 wrote: »
    Talking about Simon, he's starting to look a bit odd. Dunno why...maybe his head is getting a bit big.
    Actors getting tall and they seem to be lettin him grow some sort of weird curly affro:P:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

I do agree that pairing Kirk with Beth was a good idea they make a very watchable comedy couple but last week when Carla was giving the factory girls the bad news about Hayley instead of getting all teary eyed all I could think about is that Kirk must be some secret stud as he has been with 3 of them there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Dev knew without looking that it was Jason at the door of the shop. The magic of soap land, I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

I'll miss Karl. I think he is such an accomplished actor. All his thoughts cross his face, you can see his thinking process so clearly - in 30 seconds he goes from loving Stella to distraction, wondering what he can do to manipulate the situation his way, running through several lies, desperation, deciding to kill whoever it is he is thinking about/in conversation with and back to Mr Nice Guy in the pub and all without ever speaking. He's one of the best bad guys they've ever had.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

Max, sometimes people are really innocent, other times they are found not guilty because there is not enough evidence for the jury to know what really happened. Obviously the police believed her or there would not have been charges. Glad its over.

Craig and Beth were great I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

i've thought about this and the dialogue will probably go like this..

Stella: Dev?
    Karl: Neva mind luv 'es only a nutter
    Dev: Thaaaat maaaan.... Killlllled myyy Suuunn iitttt aaaaaaaa

All the free drink now Jason will get as he was right about Karl :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

I'll miss Karl. I think he is such an accomplished actor. All this thoughts cross his face, you can see his thinking process so clearly - in 30 seconds he goes from loving Stella to distraction, wondering what he can do to manipulate the situation his way, running through several lies, desperation, deciding to kill whoever it is he is thinking about/in conversation with and back to Mr Nice Guy in the pub and all without ever speaking. He's one of the best bad guys they've ever had.

Always thought he was a decent actor alright, hope they don't do something stupid and kill him off, I'd like to see him return though I think he might find it difficult. Maybe he can get together with Jim McDonald in the nick and team up together when they get out as a kind of Weatherfield "Hole in the Wall" gang.
    All the free drink now Jason will get as he was right about Karl :P

And maybe back between Stella's bedsheets......:pac:

Red Kev wrote: »

And maybe back between Stella's bedsheets......:pac:

nope but he'll be between Evas #truestory

Lol, I think Dev must be the only person who can get away with atrocious acting. Its so funny when he starts raising his voice. He's hilarious at times.

EB_2013 wrote: »
    Lol, I think Dev must be the only person who can get away with atrocious acting. Its so funny when he starts raising his voice. He's hilarious at times.

yeah he's soo funny to watch, the way he talks so slow and pro noun ces every syllable in the words :p

• Advertisement

nope but he'll be between Evas #truestory

And then him and Stella rekindle their romance and start an affair :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Haha, this is good. I can picture it. Oh and 'the motherrrrrrrr of myyyyyyyyy childrrrrrrrren'...
    I love soap weddings, they always end in rows/tears/some big revelation about an affair/ someone being arrested. Can't wait! :D

Typical TV3 showing a spoiler clip for the 8.30 Corrie episode before the 7.30 one :(

Why do they always do that.

well thats not what i was expecting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Dev is scaring me :eek:

Dev is scaring me :eek:

he's turned into an even bigger psycho than karl :eek:

Aaaw our wee Craig :(

Would Dev ever get on with it! They'll be on the plane before he gets to the point!

i hope they don't decide to drag it out even more with Dev driving Karl crazy until Karl can't handle it anymore and confesses

• Advertisement

Right hes confessed!!

Dev ring the cops! I'm so over this story

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement