Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

has dr carter left yet? Haven't spotted him lurking in the background for a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

how early does tommy go to bed? tyrone and fiz both said good night to tommy and the sun was splitting the stones!

Was that just that he was leaving work...not that any of them seem to do a whole lot of work anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Stella was badly written and badly acted last night. "Ehhhhh I have to open t'pub or 'twill go to pot." And she's the one who's always running around telling others booze isn't the answer, then she's handing out free booze to total strangers in the pub.

Also Glorias's apology to Dev is useless if she doesn't stop the general sniping that she does at people along with her love of jumping to the wrong conclusion at the drop of a hat.

Liked the scene with Hayley and Roy at the end last night, makes you want to take the next plane to Manchester and tell her it'll be alright, we'll all look after Roy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Have to agree about Stella. In good old corrie Fashion, let's go on a bender and low and behold some young lads come in for Stella to flirt outrageously with. Give me a break !

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Red Kev wrote: »
    Liked the scene with Hayley and Roy at the end last night, makes you want to take the next plane to Manchester and tell her it'll be alright, we'll all look after Roy.

really loved this scene last night, poor roy :( poor haley :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

MugMugs wrote: »
    low and behold some young lads come in

The first strangers that have appeared in the pub in living memory. It's like the one or two unknown women that work in the factory that are only ever seen fleetingly. Sometimes I feel I should post in the Has anything strange or ghostly ever happened to you thread about them in case I'm the only one seeing them. :eek:

The first strangers that have appeared in the pub in living memory. It's like the one or two unknown women that work in the factory that are only ever seen fleetingly. Sometimes I feel I should post in the Has anything strange or ghostly ever happened to you thread about them in case I'm the only one seeing them. :eek:

:D. Did anyone notice random people standing around the bistro at the ill-fated wedding reception? Maybe I was the only one who saw them ;)!

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Jordan5372

Why have i never seen Jason actually do any building work? he just walks around talking to people..... although, he was carrying a tool box whilst walking with Tim, but the tools never got used!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

LynnGrace wrote: »
    :D. Did anyone notice random people standing around the bistro at the ill-fated wedding reception? Maybe I was the only one who saw them ;)!

Nope, you're on your own with that one. I can recommend a good exorcist, or maybe Nick coma thoughts were taking flesh. I like the new Creepy Corrie. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,244 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

has dr carter left yet? Haven't spotted him lurking in the background for a while

Yes :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Jordan5372 wrote: »
    Why have i never seen Jason actually do any building work? he just walks around talking to people..... although, he was carrying a tool box whilst walking with Tim, but the tools never got used!
    Monday night Jason and Tim were walking down the street with a few tools heading to the "site" . Why didn't they just park outside the site, the street isn't that busy that they could not get a place to park. :confused:

Jordan5372 wrote: »

Tim is a tool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Tim is a tool

That comment reminds me of the scene from Father Ted when Mrs Doyle tells Ted that Pat Mustard wants to put his massive tool in her box !!!

Maybe that's what Sally is thinking of too - BARF !!

Nope, you're on your own with that one. I can recommend a good exorcist, or maybe Nick coma thoughts were taking flesh. I like the new Creepy Corrie. :D

:D Maybe! There was at least one, if not two random people, standing aimlessly around when the wedding party arrived at the Bistro. Maybe one was the current Nick, and the other the previous Nick...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

LynnGrace wrote: »
    :D Maybe! There was at least one, if not two random people, standing aimlessly around when the wedding party arrived at the Bistro. Maybe one was the current Nick, and the other the previous Nick...

Don't worry, I saw them too. But then again I have always had a very strong sixth sense! ;)

Don't worry, I saw them too. But then again I have always had a very strong sixth sense! ;)

Phew! :D That's two of us so! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Nick's not dead. He only sleepeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

What happened Sally's plan to play it cool??

Poor Hayley! Anyone know if Christian gets back to her?

omg im such a dope been waiting for the 2nd episode for the last 15mins :( forgot its wednesday

Will Devendra be the next notch on Stella's bed post

• Advertisement

Will Devendra be the next notch on Stella's bed post

it looks like its going that way alright.... would be surprised if it didn't

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

Think Tim is great at the minute trying to get all the free stuff, only bit of comedy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Steven81 wrote: »
    Think Tim is great at the minute trying to get all the free stuff, only bit of comedy.

I think his charachter is OK, hope he stays the way he is. We all know a tight fisted useless twat like him. Had to laugh the other night when Stella was p1ssed, asked who wanted a drink, he was up like a shot for a free pint!

And Sally with her notions of the bright lights of Paris, Tim would be happier taking the option of Blackpool, iu thought first he must have heard the beer prices on the Champs Elysee, but then it looks as if he doesn't even know where France is!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Why oh why is Hayley's son called Christian..it really gets on my nerves the way Sally calls Sawphie a Christ-ee-ann, now he may well join the cast and we have to listen to it for ages.

I know Roy's worried about Hayley but surely it's understandable for her to want to see her son before she dies:(...poor, poor Hayley, she's only just found happiness in the past few years.

Tim is such a tit but a very believeable tit...There's many a tit like him lying on sofas across the planet.

Red Kev wrote: »
    I think his charachter is OK, hope he stays the way he is. We all know a tight fisted useless twat like him. Had to laugh the other night when Stella was p1ssed, asked who wanted a drink, he was up like a shot for a free pint!

And Sally with her notions of the bright lights of Paris, Tim would be happier taking the option of Blackpool, iu thought first he must have heard the beer prices on the Champs Elysee, but then it looks as if he doesn't even know where France is!:)

Yes, and Sally often provides comedy moments, she tries so hard, if it isn't a useless man, it is some other drama. I know the 'garden party' turned into a farce, but the build-up to it was good with Sally's notions.
    On a serious note, it is great to see the actress back to full health after being so ill in the recent past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭markomuscle

I had a couple of Coronation Street 'experiences' on my first day back at university in Manchester, firstly I walked past Kate Ford (Tracy Barlow) on the street and then just now I noticed a Newton & Ridley van parked across from the campus with TV catering lorries and equipment trucks, is Newton & Ridley associated with anything other than Coronation Street?

I had a couple of Coronation Street 'experiences' on my first day back at university in Manchester, firstly I walked past Kate Ford (Tracy Barlow) on the street and then just now I noticed a Newton & Ridley van parked across from the campus with TV catering lorries and equipment trucks, is Newton & Ridley associated with anything other than Coronation Street?

wow ur university sounds more interesting than mine :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭markomuscle

wow ur university sounds more interesting than mine :O

Channel 4's 'Fresh Meat' is shot there if you know it, i'm not a big fan though.

Over the past year they have filmed three times opposite my flat, the time Lloyd went to Jenna's house. also when Gary found Katie in the back of Ryan's van and the time Karl burned Jason's van as well.

Steven81 wrote: »

He seems to forgot all about his daughter Faye

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

He seems to forgot all about his daughter Faye

Wouldn't you if she was yours?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement