Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,244 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wouldn't you if she was yours?

True she is a brat

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

Call off the search Hope and Rubeeeh are alive and well...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,906 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Why do people talk about death so loudly around terminally ill people in soaps?!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Ha ha ha Mary asking for "a feel" so funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Ok just watching on sky +, that Mary not too funny now, going on about death.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Ha ha ha Mary asking for "a feel" so funny.
    I thought for a minute she was going to ask Haley for the blouse after she dies:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

It irritates me when Fizz speaks in that slightly low and lispy little girly voice she has a habit of doing sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Wouldn't you if she was yours?
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    True she is a brat

Speaking of which , whatever happened to Faye and her new best friend.? I thought we were going to have a bit of "brat" stuff coming up with the 2 of them :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

I know they can't bring in every actor to record the scenes but the amount of regulars missing from Roys party was ridiculous, load of randomers in the background, silly.

Poor Royston he cant accept and face Hayley's fate :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Poor Royston he cant accept and face Hayley's fate :(

forget Roy.... i can't accept it, i cry every time she appears on screen :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I know they can't bring in every actor to record the scenes but the amount of regularq missing from Roys party was ridiculous, load of randomers in the background, silly.

I agree, more regulars past and present would have made a fitting tribute to Roy and hailey .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭lola85

forget Roy.... i can't accept it, i cry every time she appears on screen :(

I'm the same, emotional mess watching every episode now :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

The karaoke singing is just cringe.
    Sally's acting like she's gonna do a Misery on Tim!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Heartbreaking stuff tonight

I know they can't bring in every actor to record the scenes but the amount of regulars missing from Roys party was ridiculous, load of randomers in the background, silly.

Yes no Anna (she works for them ffs :mad:) and Owen, Carla and Peter, Deirdre or Sally etc.,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Tim's nicked my Amazing Silent Phone What Calls Me Down The Pub. Not available on the High Street, tech nerds. Strictly for the well fed man bored with the missus.
    Orangery, me arse as Jim Royle would say.

Such amazing acting from Roy and Haley tonight. Watching Roy watching Haley, with no script, yet his emotion was so heartbreaking.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

cofy wrote: »
    Such amazing acting from Roy and Haley tonight. Watching Roy watching Haley, with no script, yet his emotion was so heartbreaking.

Absolutely, so few words but such emotion. I am going to be in tatters by the time Hayley leaves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

jos28 wrote: »
    Absolutely, so few words but such emotion. I am going to be in tatters by the time Hayley leaves.

Same here. I love Roy and Hayley. I wish there was some other way of writing Hayley out. They are playing it so well, it is heartbreaking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

roy looked very handsome in his birthday suit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

I really wish they would introduce some characters and give poor Jason a chance to meet someone new. He is so gormless that with the right pairing there could be some great comedy opportunities. As it is they have him like some desperate fool, literally bouncing from one female street resident to another, not bothered that they used to go out with his gay brother/are related to his last girlfriend/has been out with them before etc. For such a good looking chap they have him cast as a saddo who will go out with anyone on the street as long as she is reasonably good looking!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

OH MY GOD!! last nights episodes were heartbreaking! I've just watched them and I am in tears!

I really wish they would introduce some characters and give poor Jason a chance to meet someone new. He is so gormless that with the right pairing there could be some great comedy opportunities.
    Thought he was at his best with Rosie. They were just great together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

I think it's a pity that Coronation Street writers took so long to cop on that David Neilsen and Julie Hesmondhalgh are two of the best actors on the programme and have spent years giving them mundane peripheral storylines. When you conside the amount of air time a seriously limited actor like Katie Ford (Tracy) gets then it's an even bigger shame.

I just hope that they deal with the storyline of Hayley's death properly and don't make it into a cheesy sobfest like so many other departures. Both actors playing Roy and Hayley have the talent and ability to act out something like this with dignity and professionalism and lets hope the writers acknowledge this.

Hayley's death is rumoured to
    invove assisted suicide, something that I think we will be hearing a lot more about in years to come
    and I think it's a storyline that needs to be done properly, lets hope the writers and producers don't ruin it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

^
    Not too sure how I feel about the storyline going that direction. If it is done that way, I hope it is done properly. Not an easy direction to take things.

Red Kev wrote: »
    invove assisted suicide, something that I think we will be hearing a lot more about in years to come
    and I think it's a storyline that needs to be done properly, lets hope the writers and producers don't ruin it.

From the way Fizz's script went last night I think she will be closely involved with this story line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I'm a mess watching this party, good lord

• Registered Users Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭cena

Anyone know that sophie and faye are cousins in real life

• Advertisement

cena wrote: »
    Anyone know that sophie and faye are cousins in real life

Really :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement