Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Just saw on the bookface that
    Michelle Collins will be leaving "dramaticly" in 2014.

Spoiler link

NICE ONE !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

mb1725 wrote: »
    Speaking of clothes, has anybody told the cast that it is summer? They are all going around wrapped up in layers in what should be the warmest summer for years :confused:

they'll be in their shorts and bikinis in november/december! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

what's with the whole tina/kylie fighting thing? what happened there or did i miss something?

what's with the whole tina/kylie fighting thing? what happened there or did i miss something?

I think it's down to the Kylie shagging Nick and potentially carrying his baby whilst pretending that it's David's.

Tina isn't impressed. Can't really blame her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

When is it coming out that
    Tina is the real mother of baby Jake

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

mb1725 wrote: »
    Speaking of clothes, has anybody told the cast that it is summer? They are all going around wrapped up in layers in what should be the warmest summer for years :confused:

Have you ever been to manchester?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,242 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Coronation Street's Liz McDonald will have to break up a fight upon her return to the Rovers.

It was announced last week that Liz (Beverley Callard) would make a comeback as the new landlady of the pub when her son Steve buys it off Stella.

However, a fight will break out between Kylie Platt and Tina McIntyre just as Liz walks back into the pub for the first time, the Daily Star reports.

Kylie will be furious with Tina after believing she is having an affair with her husband David.

Liz last worked behind the bar of the iconic pub between 2006 and 2011.

It was announced back in May that Callard would be reprising her role as Liz. Her first scenes will be aired in October.

Ah here!!
    Where does Steve get all his bloody money??

Ah here!!
    Where does money??

Probably from Our Amy's piggybank!

Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    Probably from Our Amy's piggybank!

:D

Beaten to it !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

My father always says he never saw a taxi driver thumbing for a lift or riding a bike.

Oh wait, thats bookies. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

MugMugs wrote: »
    I think it's down to the Kylie shagging Nick and potentially carrying his baby whilst pretending that it's David's.

But Kylie doesnt know that Tina knows so why has she an attitude?

Also, Tina passed some remark about working with Kylie when Stella asked her and nobody batted an eyelid :confused:

The Eileen and Paul breakup...WTF was that??? Jayses, the man was worried about losing his job and suddenly her nibs is feeling 2nd best :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Chucken wrote: »

Perhaps Kylie knows about the abortion and disapproves.

Chucken wrote: »

Also, Tina passed some remark about working with Kylie when Stella asked her and nobody batted an eyelid :confused:

The Eileen and Paul breakup...WTF was that??? Jayses, the man was worried about losing his job and suddenly her nibs is feeling 2nd best :rolleyes:
    spurious wrote: »
    Perhaps Kylie knows about the abortion and disapproves.

Have they not always been on tender hooks with Tina being the ex and all?

Never thought that they had gotten on.

Kylie has always disliked Tina from the start over her history with David and Corrie seems to need to have two females constantly fighting, usually it is some of Steve's women

Paul's break up from Eileen and exit was lame, better if died in the fire instead of Toni

MugMugs wrote: »

True, but Kylie doesn't know that Tina knows about the affair and they both seem to hate each other with all the snappy/snide remarks in last nights episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

I think Hoodwinked is right about the "terrible storylines running at the moment. I wonder how they write Tommy out?

How will Tyrone run the garage by himself, with no Tommy or Kevin, he will be worked ragged :P

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

Whats with Eileen, is she determined to be unhappy?

I wonder how they write Tommy out?

was reported yesterday i think or the other day that
    he has a massive argument with tina and he leaves and its up to david to tell tina that Tommy's left, which prob leads into the story line that kylie think they're having an affair

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Lisa2011

Michelle Collins leaves next year so maybe her departure has something to do with the stella finding out about karl

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Damn, so they could have killed off Stella and tiny Paul in the fire!

(Paul's ashes would have conveniently fitted into a small jam jar for Eileen to mourn over).

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How will Tyrone run the garage by himself, with no Tommy or Kevin, he will be worked ragged :P

that's why he hasn't been seen in a month or so

Lisa2011 wrote: »
    Michelle Collins leaves next year so maybe her departure has something to do with the stella finding out about karl

Karl is caught out and leaves around end of Sept/start of Oct this year

I'd say when Beth discovers what Karl did over her Craig she'll kill him and Stella :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Good oul Lez and Janice gone into the big brother house tonight.

TheTechGuy wrote: »

I'd love them back on the show with Toyah

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

TheTechGuy wrote: »

I know Bruce Jones is a halfwit but Janice was a useful actress. The money must be good.

I know Bruce Jones is a halfwit but Janice was a useful actress. The money must be good.

Danielle Meagher from TV3's Dublin Housewives has going in too, didn't realise she was a celeb in UK considering she wasn't in Ireland :P

Ah here!!
    Where does Steve get all his bloody money??

:D

By right he should be setting the sights a bit higher and offering to buy the Glazers share in Manchester United at this stage

• Advertisement

You're my daughters lesbian lover - Oh how classy is Sally :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement