Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭cena

Well according to wiki ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

cena wrote: »
    Anyone know that sophie and faye are cousins in real life

Wow, all that talented acting ability in the one family. How ever do they cope? I'd say Christmas family get togethers are ace in their house!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I think Sophie is a right pain, but am glad that even she can see through Tim. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

Friday's episodes were great, really heartbreaking.

The party was a bit weird though with all the absentees. Where were Rita, Denis, Emily , Norris, even Eileen ? None of them ever miss even half a chance of a party.

Self indulgent Stella was a bit of a downer. I'm glad she seemed to have improved by the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

I feel sorry for Stella. She's supposed to pick herself up and pin a smile on her gob a few days after her world has imploded. Gloria telling her she's had a week to get over it. In real life it doesn't happen that way. :confused: She has a long history with Carl, had just married him, was held hostage by him, discovered that he had murdered her friend and one other, hurt Dev and didn't give a **** if he lived or died, had set fire to her pride and joy etc etc etc. Ah yeah, sure I'll get over that in a week. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I think Sophie is a right pain, but am glad that even she can see through Tim. :D

I think Sophie should mind her own business. I started to wonder if the writers meant us to view Sophie's behaviour as obviously wrong and showing some problem with her, she's very interfering. Sally has misjudged Tim a bit, but she's entitled to do that and to learn from it her own way... it has "nought" to do with Sophie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I think Sophie should mind her own business. I started to wonder if the writers meant us to view Sophie's behaviour as obviously wrong and showing some problem with her, she's very interfering. Sally has misjudged Tim a bit, but she's entitled to do that and to learn from it her own way... it has "nought" to do with Sophie.

I thought Sally was trying to see how far she could push Tim before he flipped. I don't think Sally is that naive to think that he's going to spend a small fortune to take her to Paris when he's too tight to take her out to dinner.

I feel sorry for Stella. She's supposed to pick herself up and pin a smile on her gob a few days after her world has imploded. Gloria telling her she's had a week to get over it. In real life it doesn't happen that way. :confused: She has a long history with Carl, had just married him, was held hostage by him, discovered that he had murdered her friend and one other, hurt Dev and didn't give a **** if he lived or died, had set fire to her pride and joy etc etc etc. Ah yeah, sure I'll get over that in a week. ;)

I thought the very same! I know things have to move that bit faster in soapland, but really, after all that betrayal, discovering her husband is a murderer etc, she was hardly likely to be jumping for joy behind the bar, a few days later. :D

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I thought Sally was trying to see how far she could push Tim before he flipped. I don't think Sally is that naive to think that he's going to spend a small fortune to take her to Paris when he's too tight to take her out to dinner.

I think there is potential for a bit of comedy there, yet. He is such a user, and Sally, despite her best efforts can be a bit naive at times, although I agree I don't think even she is THAT naive! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Curlysue76 wrote: »

In fairness, it should be blatantly obvious to her that Tim is as bad as Karl was when he was with Sunita :P

• Advertisement

Wow, Nick's doctor could pass as Si's real life dad!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Not enough Sally in it today.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    Wow, Nick's doctor could pass as Si's real life dad!

He reminds me of pat short in the 2222222 ad.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Roy and Hayley are just so.... honest! Such a great pair of actors, both of them. Dreading when it gets near Hayley's time...... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Jason's new squeeze has really toned her make up down, it really suits her.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

twirlagig wrote: »
    Roy and Hayley are just so.... honest! Such a great pair of actors, both of them. Dreading when it gets near Hayley's time...... :(

did anyone else see the corrie facebook page, there's going to be a spin off called "Hayley's Diary" starting soon, details to be announced

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Jason and Eva yay.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Lisha wrote: »
    She is a fabulous looking girl, the toned down make-up really suits her.
    You would hardly recognise her here

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/tv-film-news/corries-sexy-catherine-tyldseleys-dramatic-1676973

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

Corrie bosses have said Kevin Webster won't beback on the sstreet until early 2014

jos28 wrote: »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/tv-film-news/corries-sexy-catherine-tyldseleys-dramatic-1676973

Do you know who I think is beautiful in real life? Kylie. I saw her in an interview after she got engaged I think and she was so....simply pretty, for the want of a better description. She looked like a totally different person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Lisha wrote: »

Being a bloke I've no idea when make up has been done up or down. That's in all honest but I was sitting there last Friday and Monday gone really attracted to Eva. She looked REALLY different and extremely well !

I hope herself and Jason work out. God knows they both need it !

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Really enjoyed the pictures but fell asleep twice reading the article.

What I have noticed is that Eva is required to bend forward quite a lot during her scenes. She'll end up like Groucho Marx if this continues.
    Not that I'm objecting . . . :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

The mother /daughter of a family in the Rovers must have to keep up a tradition of going for the same man.

Didn't Charlie Stubbs sleep with Shelley's mum as well, can't think of her name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Corrie bosses have said Kevin Webster won't beback on the sstreet until early 2014

Hardly surprising. Its filmed about 3 months a head of time. So if he was going to start work today, it wouldnt air until Christmas, presumably they know what they are doing at Christmas.

Radio5 wrote: »
    The mother /daughter of a family in the Rovers must have to keep up a tradition of going for the same man.

Didn't Charlie Stubbs sleep with Shelley's mum as well, can't think of her name?

It was Bev. I had to look it up or it would bother me for the rest of the day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

I see Eileen is back on form. Loved when she said to Jason after finding him with Eva, "If I come down in a couple of weeks and find Gloria sat on the sofa wearing my dressing...." :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Am I the only one who'd love to see one or two of Roy's driving lessons that we hear anecdotes about onscreen?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Oliverdog wrote: »
    Really enjoyed the pictures but fell asleep twice reading the article.

What I have[/I] noticed is that Eva is required to bend forward quite a lot during her scenes. She'll end up like Groucho Marx if this continues.
    Not that I'm objecting . . . :cool:

I showed Mr Jos the article and he admired her for losing so much weight but he thought she deserves major credit for 'keeping her baps'. He was obviously enjoying her bending forward scenes as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

So Michelle resigns from Underworld. At the same time Stella wants to sell the pub....... so does Michelle and Steve end out buying it back? seems logical enough.

Anybody find it strange that most of the buyers who show up in Underworld are rude, shouty *I've-no-time-to-waste-with-you-lot-let's-get-this-over-with" types, completely the opposite to how any proper businessman would treat a potential client.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,248 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tina and Peter's affair starts when she bonds with him over Simon getting
    bullied by Faye and her new friend

Surely Leanne would be the one tearing after anyone who hurts Si :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement