Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Anybody think that Stella's Estate Agent is the 'dead' spit of Joe McIntyre? (Tina's dad)

273689.jpg

At first glance, I also thought the vicar was Janice ! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Her mam and dad are Irish and anytime she has a break from the soap they write it in as her visiting her folks in Ireland.

Thats probably where she gets her fighting eir-ish temper from.Shur ya what would ya expect from them drunken irish........;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    That dress Carla was wearing so did not suit her character. She is usually way more classy than that.

Well I am not complaining....:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

You did surely. Elizabeth and her short skirts are on their way back, so they are. There'll be Fireworks for sure, between the fair Elizabeth and the dark destroyer, Michelle, so there will. Ach, Stephen, would you ever catch yourself on. He might bring Andrew back, so he might. Shur wouldn't it be great if they could all live as one big happy family, so it would.

Ach catch yerself on, shure isnt Jim doing porridge after robbing the wee bank?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

My sixth sense is tingling and tells me that Christian has £ signs in his eyes. He must be down on his luck - he certainly looks it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

mb1725 wrote: »

That would have been an interesting turn of events !:D

• Registered Users Posts: 27 KatieD508

Cathing up on last week's episodes and this is me watching the Roy and Hayley scenes

3pxd1i.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Lisha wrote: »
    Her suitcase is tiny cos her clothes are teeny tiny :)

The less Liz wears the better IMO !! :D:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Catching up here too, was quite impressed with Michelle's acting in the conversation with Carla about how she got pushed aside for whatever bloke Carla happened to be with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

mb1725 wrote: »
    Anybody think that Stella's Estate Agent is the 'dead' spit of Joe McIntyre? (Tina's dad)

273689.jpg

Yes he is very like poor old Joe!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,248 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Michelle's father is coming in and he will romance
    Eileen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Hom-er Simp-son. Homer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

The tan on Nick, his hospital room must have a sunroof ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

anyone read Hayleys Diary?

http://www.itv.com/hayleysdiary

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Did anyone notice Nicks nose plaster disappear, reappear, disappear and reappear in the few seconds when he woke up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I don't really get why Nick is so scared of David. I know they were fighting when they had the crash but does he believe David was trying to kill him in the car? Looked a bit dodgy last night when David was grabbing the pillow.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

I don't really get why Nick is so scared of David. I know they were fighting when they had the crash but does he believe David was trying to kill him in the car?
    He's just spent a month in a coma and had serious brain trauma.

I'd hardly be jumping for joy either !

MugMugs wrote: »
    He's just spent a month in a coma and had serious brain trauma.

I'd hardly be jumping for joy either !

I don't expect him to "be jumping for joy" but why is he so scared of David and ok with Leanne and Gail? I'd rather see his face if I was waking up from a coma than see Gail talking with her mouth full of sweets, and Leanne going on and on and on and on and on.

I don't expect him to "be jumping for joy" but why is he so scared of David and ok with Leanne and Gail? I'd rather see his face if I was waking up from a coma than see Gail talking with her mouth full of sweets, and Leanne going on and on and on and on and on.

A little perspective perhaps?

Try the below.
    I'd rather see the face of the person responsible for me suffering brain trauma and serious injury if I was waking up from a coma than see my mother and my wife

:confused:

Nick slept with David's wife. David found out, they fight. They have a car crash. David is ok. Nick unfortunately is injured. Nick wakes up. Nick is scared of David.

Yes or no?

Does Nick forget that this all started when he betrayed his brother on Christmas Day? Is that to be forgotten now?

MUgMugs PLEASE DO NOT MISQUOTE ME AGAIN.

• Advertisement

Nick slept with David's wife. David found out, they fight. They have a car crash. David is ok. Nick unfortunately is injured. Nick wakes up. Nick is scared of David.

Yes or no?

Does Nick forget that this all started when he betrayed his brother on Christmas Day? Is that to be forgotten now?

MUgMugs PLEASE DO NOT MISQUOTE ME AGAIN.

There's no need to be so aggressive.

I was trying to make you realise that the person directly responsible to Nick being critically ill in hospital is obviously going to cause that person some distress. There's nothing incredible about that. I am not forgetting or denying any of the above merely attempting to explain to you why it is not without merit that Nick would indeed be scared of David in such a vulnerable position.

I wasn't misquoting you. I had clearly pre quoted your quote before my explained amendment for the avoidance of doubt.

I am not being aggressive. I just said I would rather see David than Gail and Leanne who I cannot stand. I did not say " if I was Nick" I would rather see David.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

Where is Ryan going to ( hopefully a one way ticket) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Its very doubtfull that the first thing he would remember when he woke up is the incedent anyway ud be doing well to know where you were never mind how you got there, anyway its not like david intentionally caused the crash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

anyone read Hayleys Diary?

http://www.itv.com/hayleysdiary

I think I'll give that a miss.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Its very doubtfull that the first thing he would remember when he woke up is the incedent anyway ud be doing well to know where you were never mind how you got there, anyway its not like david intentionally caused the crash

If David had attacked him with a hammer, he might have that visceral reaction of fear on seeing him again bringing it all back. However David just did something at the wheel that was just as likely to hurt himself, and there was a moment they were in the middle of the road that both of them thought they were reasonably safe. If Nick gets that reaction from something it should be a lorry driving towards them in the night time. But of course that wouldn't make for such a good storyline...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

But what about all the little 'chats' David has been having with Nick while he was unconscious? Basically trying to ensure that he believes it was an accident, and other times outright telling him not to say anything? I think this is the way the storyline is going - Nick was able to hear some of the people talking to him while he was out of it and now is confused and scared of David as he no longer knows what really happened. This coupled with David's past reputation for being a bit of a mentaller (remember him pushing Gail down the stairs when he got angry about Tina's abortion??) would account for why Nick might be feeling a bit scared of him.

And isn't Nick going to display some strange personality changes? I think this all plays in with that story line.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭hawkeyethenoo

i have to fast forward hayley and roys parts, possibly the two most boring characters ever put on screen, going to have to put up with months of this. hopefully roy goes soon after hayley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Radio5 wrote: »
    Where is Ryan going to ( hopefully a one way ticket) ?

Hopefully on a very long holiday to Peru via Ibiza.

Anyone else get annoyed the way they were all lisping the "Z" in Ibiza like they were bloody Spanish or something. Hate that. :mad:
    i have to fast forward hayley and roys parts, possibly the two most boring characters ever put on screen, going to have to put up with months of this. hopefully roy goes soon after hayley.

Oh Dear! You'd better go into hiding around here :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭hawkeyethenoo

Red Kev wrote: »
    Oh Dear! You'd better go into hiding around here :pac::pac::pac:

no doubt about the acting abilites probably the two best on the show, its just so boring, hayley has a fear of puppets and roy is going to bring her to a puppet show, riveting stuff cant wait to tune in tomorrow to see what these two get up to! :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement