Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

casio4 wrote: »
    I thought the scene between David and Nick at the hospital when David brought the letter in and told Nick he was Lilys dad was good. David really went for it and then stormed out, a good scene I thought:)

Agree fully, just came here to post that. Thought David was very good tonight, both when he got the results and in the hospital. I was sure he was going to thump Nick.

The Hayley thing is getting a bit morbid, they're going to milk it for all it's worth. I think the other woman who is terminally ill is a wee bit too happy clappy. And her comment "Oh, so you had him out of wedlock" is very 1980's.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

god, Kylie looks so bad now after the second baby, I wouldn't even look in her direction. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

God Michelle looks fabulous.

Why is David so stressed about the hotel reservation?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

syklops wrote: »
    Why is David so stressed about the hotel reservation?

Because what he called the hotel reservation was actually the letter with the DNA results showing he is Lily's Dad. He has since made a hotel reservation to cover his cover story.
    He's stressed about Kylie finding the DNA test results.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

spurious wrote: »
    Because what he called the hotel reservation was actually the letter with the DNA results showing he is Lily's Dad. He has since made a hotel reservation to cover his cover story.
    He's stressed about Kylie finding the DNA test results.

So Kylie believed it was a hotel reservation without even reading it!

That's just silly

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Lisha wrote: »
    So Kylie believed it was a hotel reservation without even reading it!

That's just silly

She found the hotel reservation, not the DNA letter. The DNA letter is in the DVD case.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

spurious wrote: »
    She found the hotel reservation, not the DNA letter. The DNA letter is in the DVD case.

Sorry, Did not realise there was actually 2letters

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

syklops wrote: »
    God Michelle looks fabulous.

wouldnt you be if you were having a steamy affair with the Dr ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Why doesn't Nick tell Kylie the truth??

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

I really liked those two episodes. Girls fighting, Norris and Roy dancing, twisting plots, insults, surprises and funny throughout. Eastenders was on in between and just embarrassing at this point by comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,908 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Oh god. She found the hotel booking, put 2 and 2 together and got 10. Didn't she?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,251 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wished Tina has said to Kylie she knows about her and Nick, cant wait for Tina to make a comment once it all comes out, David should take Lily and move in with Tina

Michelle looked really orange tonight must have borrowed Tina's tan

I did lol at Tracey's comment to Tina about deciding what colour orange to be :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Norris and Roy dancing...that was funny. For once, Norris managed to be nice, and do something kind.
    Once again, I ask, why did they bring Liz back! I suppose there may be a bit of comedy with Steve and Michelle, with Liz, but she gets very tiresome, very quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Liz looks like she was sitting on top of the plane on her flight home!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I had a ball last night watching loads of episodes catching up with my mug of tea and Viscount biccies. Michelle was really getting on my nerves nagging poor Steve, then that Liz one appeared and I was just thinking how stupid the storyline was with her suddenly appearing just as Steve was back in the Rovers...but then we find out Steve actually asked her to join them...Does he have a relationship death wish or what? Now Michelle has something to moan at him about. Seriously, all she does is fold her arms and nag...can't bear it. Her dad's an awful dose isn't he? Nosy bstard listening in to the Julie/Brian conversation:eek:.

What about this pair of weirdos Hayley has befriended...I know positive thinking is all well and good but for fcuk sake...this woman is disturbingly and unbelieveably happy and her with kids and all:(.

I too loved the scene with David telling Nick the dna results....I suspect I actually did possess his body for this scene...just what I was willing him to say..was great, like scratching an itch:). Well done to this pair, a great brother relationship to watch.

Tracy saying Tina was orange was deadly...I wonder what Michelle Keegan thought when this line appeared on her script..she was probably thinking 'the cheek of them shower!!! How am I orange..and me so gorgeously bronzed?! I wonder will we see a less orange version of her emerging in the next few weeks? They should do something with her hair..it does nowt for her all piled up on her head...I'd say it's a ton weight. She never gets the chance to be all dolled up with her hair down, she'd be really stunning I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Ann22 wrote: »
    .it does nowt for her all piled up on her head.

I agree. I hate buns and upstyles. They always look a bit contrived and for most cheap and should go with dangly earrings. I know I'm a few steps behind fashion as one is well back in and the other coming in if Penny's jewelry stands are anything to go by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I agree. I hate buns and upstyles. They always look a bit contrived and for most cheap and should go with dangly earrings. I know I'm a few steps behind fashion as one is well back in and the other coming in if Penny's jewelry stands are anything to go by.

Hers is a bit OTT alright. She is a very good looking girl, beneath the orange tan. I was surprised at that line Tracy came out with too. Both David and Nick look very orange at times also. For someone just out of hospital Nick looks remarkably tanned. Must have had a sunlamp in there. Hope Leanne rips that beard off him, when she finds out what he did :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I'm a bit confused. I thought Gail had seen the DNA test :confused:
    Is she just acting like she didnt?

I'm a bit surprised neither Hayley nor Roy knew where Bratislava is.
    I'm a bit confused. I thought Gail had seen the DNA test

I don't think she is that smart.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Yer wan Mary eating the apple like a donkey, was that meant to be funny? :confused:

Go on Roy!

what business did liz have with owen , it was two years ago I cannot remember

Ewwww creepy old man :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Mary sure took a big chunk out of that apple :) love Mary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

ollaetta wrote: »
    Yer wan Mary eating the apple like a donkey, was that meant to be funny? :confused:

Disgusting alright, Jesus but every scene they have her in she's noisily chewing on something, can't the ydevelop the charachter a bit ?
    Chucken wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused. I thought Gail had seen the DNA test :confused:

No. She thought all along it was a holiday booking, that's why she hid it from Kylie as she thought it was a surprise.

Good episode tonight so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

what business did liz have with owen , it was two years ago I cannot remember

Liz and Owen did 'THE' business!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Good woman Gail. Prove to poor David that he was right all his life when it came to golden boy Nick :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

Gwan roy ya boyaa

• Advertisement

Fantastic scenes from Blackpool - and what a lovely ballroom.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement