Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭katydid

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks Erica's far too old to be thinking of reproducing. It's a little far-fetched to say the least :/

The actress is 52, and her character looks about the same age. Was there some kind of divine intervention?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,281 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

David should kick Sarah and Bethany out and let Callum and his mammy take them in

Why was David getting Bethany up and out to school, it was Nick the other day, where does Sarah be?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

omg i just watched the scene again where callum walks backwards into the shed and then moves forward again from Wednesdays episode where nick catches him and sarah kissing, it so funny, I actually find the scenes with callum really funny, hes acting is really weird

I even think Sarah is trying to keep a straight face when acting scenes with him.

The actress who plays Carla is taking a break in 2016

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

A very long break according to some reports. Big blow for them to lose their best female star.

Could affect a Peter comeback?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

I love the Corrie Come Dine With Me Curry edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I'll be sad to see her go, she's one of my favourites of everyone that's left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

ShazGV wrote: »

And strikingly beautiful. No need for skimpy clothes etc

Solid actress too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

ShazGV wrote: »

Same here. I hope she isn't leaving for good.

• Advertisement

No doubt the pairing of her with weedy Nick has something to do with it! She should have been put with Phelan. THEN we'd see sparks fly!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

katydid wrote: »
    The actress is 52, and her character looks about the same age. Was there some kind of divine intervention?

You would think so. It really is the most ridiculous storyline so far. Women at 35 have a hard enough time getting pregnant!

Another departure...'Coronation Street star Craig Charles is saying goodbye to the cobbles to concentrate on filming new episodes of Red Dwarf, Digital Spy can confirm.
    The actor will bow out on screen as Weatherfield cabbie Lloyd Mullaney in September after ten years playing the character.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Another departure...'Coronation Street star Craig Charles is saying goodbye to the cobbles to concentrate on filming new episodes of Red Dwarf, Digital Spy can confirm.
    The actor will bow out on screen as Weatherfield cabbie Lloyd Mullaney in September after ten years playing the character.'

I wonder will he and Andrea go together. They seem good together.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Monife wrote: »
    You would think so. It really is the most ridiculous storyline so far. Women at 35 have a hard enough time getting pregnant!

Emily could be next at this rate!

emily-norris-610.jpg

"I, I, I only suggested we shared the bath water to save a few bob on heating! How was I to know?"

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

after ten years playing the character.'

:eek: 10 years! Wouldn't have thought he was there as long as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,281 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Poor Steve being left with only Michelle and Liz, he needs a new buddy now

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Poor Steve being left with only Michelle and Liz, he needs a new buddy now

Steve and Eileen are funny together, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Red Dwarf,

So its still going then.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I have mixed feeling...

I'll be sad to see Lloyd go. He may not have always had the most exciting storylines, but I always liked him. On the other hand, more Red Dwarf!!! :D

• Advertisement

looking good why they naming it look like Tracy does it I Bet
    Jenny
    starts the fire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

looking good why they naming it look like Tracy does it I Bet
    Jenny
    starts the fire

Videos not working for me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,190 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks Erica's far too old to be thinking of reproducing. It's a little far-fetched to say the least :/

Mind you, there is often a last minute burst of hyper-fertility just before menopause. I have two close friends both conceived (for the first time) at 46 and went on to have perfectly healthy children.
    'Erica' is a bit past even 46 though and really doesn't strike me as the sort wouldn't use protection.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Nick seems to be happy- (ish) about it....

Sally and Tim are such a mis-match but they work well together.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Monife wrote: »

It happens. I know a few women who got pregnant when they thought they had started the menopause.

Nick seems to be happy- (ish) about it....

Sally and Tim are such a mis-match but they work well together.

I love Sally and Tim together, they're so funny

fin12 wrote: »

Same here. It's one of the few things that Corrie got right, in recent times, in my opinion.

fin12 wrote: »

There the only reason Corrie is great right now along with Craig

I read in the papers that moral at Corrie is at an all time low

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,190 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There the only reason Corrie is great right now along with Craig

I read in the papers that moral at Corrie is at an all time low

I think apart from the dreadful scripts, Anne Kirkbride's death would have hit them all quite hard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

spurious wrote: »
    I think apart from the dreadful scripts, Anne Kirkbride's death would have hit them all quite hard.

I thought they got rid of scripts and made it up as they went

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement