Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Red Kev wrote: »
    He also threatened them. Good reason to call the cops , but not in Corrie.

You have to remember when watching Corrie - we're all really super scared of Callum. He's a very threatening man. I know, it's not an easy thing to remember. Maybe write it on your hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Mary could be way more scary that Calum if she got the right script.

Is there room in Emily's House if Mary moved in?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Is there room in Emily's House if Mary moved in?

I think the house belongs to Norris now, can't see him letting her stay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

mb1725 wrote: »
    Mary could be way more scary that Calum if she got the right script.

I still wake up in the middle of the night screaming after the 'misery' storyline.

Thats what we need. Mary takes Calum to a remote country house and terrorises him. He escapes but never returns to Weatherfield ever again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

"Callum is the buffest man Sarah has had in years"................... Christ Sean and Kirk are more buff than that cheese string.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,868 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Julie holding her boobs! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

why was julie running with her arms over her chest?

casio4 wrote: »
    why was julie running with her arms over her chest?

Boobs hurt when they jiggle like mad. Hence the production of sports bras.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Boobs hurt when they jiggle like mad. Hence the production of sports bras.

well Marys fairly heavy chested and she wasn't holding hers:D

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    well Marys fairly heavy chested and she wasn't holding hers:D

Mary has no shame or self awareness!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭bodhi085

If my home was a camper van and it had just got towed away,the first thing I would be doing is making phone calls to try and find out where it has been taken. Mary goes straight into the rovers and has 3 brands.

Callum happened to find the exact bench that max was sitting on and pulled up in his "flash motor" on what looked like a pedestrian area.
    And another thing that's bothered me for a couple of weeks..the phone Callum secretly gave max,he never gave him a charger. But he did give him one with a bright green cover on it. Good job the phone isn't an iPhone..the battery wouldn't last a day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

I hope Steve gets to keep the dog :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Vorenus400

When Callum pulled up there with David and Max, where was the baby? I didnt see that David had a child seat with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

YurOK2 wrote: »

No I can't stand her, can't believe they are getting married.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,280 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I feel sorry for David, I hope he gets to keep Max

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Callum is the most decent drug-dealer thug villain I've ever seen. First he gives David & Lily a lift home when he could've just taken Max & left them on the streets of Liverpool. Then he carries Sarah & Bethany's luggage to Victoria Court for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

YurOK2 wrote: »

Me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Max is a good little actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Dont worry David, Max is just all excited about Callum being his dad and the way Callum gives him gifts and lets him do what he wants, any kid would be swayed by that but Max will soon realize that David is the better father and the one that really loves him.

I think if Callum gets custody of Max and he ends up living with him, Max will see a different side to Callum.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Dont worry David, Max is just all excited about Callum being his dad and the way Callum gives him gifts and lets him do what he wants, any kid would be swayed by that but Max will soon realize that David is the better father and the one that really loves him.

I think if Callum gets custody of Max and he ends up living with him, Max will see a different side to Callum.

I don't think he'll see him at all! He'll be dumped on the Mother and Calum will carry on regardless, dumping SarahLou along the way and taking up with Bethany.

Calum will carry on regardless, dumping SarahLou along the way and taking up with Bethany.

She does seem more his type. Imagine he got her up the duff? Max would be the childs first cousin and step-brother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

They should put Callum, Sarah and Bethany in a spin off episode series of their own (anything to get them out of Corrie)... :pac:

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Bethany with Callum.
    When Bethany was in Dev's shop buying chocolate the other night, she was talking to Sophie and it was hard to see any age difference in the two of them, Bethany supposed to be 14, Sophie supposed to be 20? And then look at the difference between Faye supposed to be 13 and Bethany supposed to be 14? It makes Bethany's scenes and her whole character really unbearable.

Also, I suppose the random mention of Martin the other night (I've never heard his kids mention visiting him ever since he left all those years ago) is suggesting that he might be returning?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

They seem to have forgotten about the whole Faye storyline!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Kauto0709 wrote: »

I think it's coming back into focus shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

I was trying to remember from when she was in the soap before, but was Sarah always as dumb as she is now? I can't believe how dim she is!

ratmouse wrote: »
    I was trying to remember from when she was in the soap before, but was Sarah always as dumb as she is now? I can't believe how dim she is!

She was never a Stephen Hawking in a skirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

syklops wrote: »
    She was never a Stephen Hawking in a skirt.

I know she wasn't but now she seems exceptionally thick.

• Advertisement

Kauto0709 wrote: »

The new baby seems fairly self sufficient, barely a peep out of her at all since she was born :P
    ratmouse wrote: »
    I know she wasn't but now she seems exceptionally thick.

She has to be very stupid to be falling for any of this Callum rubbish.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement