Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

The only problem was Kal not grabbing Amy and getting out. Granted I know she was to terrified to move but your in a ****in burning building. Kal shoulda told Leanne to move grabbed Amy and got the hell outta there. Deal with Amy's shock and terror outside safe from the burning building.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Enjoying this week too, I'd lost all interest in Corrie. Surely CCTV will show Tracey entering the apartment block :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

jos28 wrote: »
    Enjoying this week too, I'd lost all interest in Corrie. Surely CCTV will show Tracey entering the apartment block :confused:

Ah but that would make far too much sense for Corrie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

jos28 wrote: »

Ah no, it's probably the week the electrician was supposed to call and fix it or some BS like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I suppose catching Tracey on CCTV would be as likely as her developing a conscience !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

If the fire is seen as a random accident with a candle there would be no need to check CCTV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

mb1725 wrote: »
    If the fire is seen as a random accident with a candle there would be no need to check CCTV.

A massive complex of apartments goes up in flames and there are people dead.................. You think the police will just accept it was a candle and no investigation, CCTV check or inquest would occur?!!

In real life of course it would but the way this plot has played out this week, reality isn't on the horizon....

Conveniently only one flat (Carlas) in a 16 flat complex is occupied during fire... or noone bothers checking the other flats
    Conveniently Leanne and Kal kept their hands on the door handle of Amy's room for up to a minute and didn't flinch whereas in real life they would receive first degree burns..
    Conveniently Carla collapses initially when there is barely any smoke or fire yet Leanne survives without barely a whimper of a cough..
    Kal starts making silly jokes when there is a possibility of people burning alive in a building "Some proposal this is turning out to be"...
    All the residents gather right outside the door of a building that looks like it could explode any second having a chat!
    Leanne has two fire extinguishers yet not one spark is extinguished......

For all the great pyrotechnics , this is like the bus crash. They just are trying to make a big scene, get a bit of publicity without looking at the real problems, the sh1t stories, the awful characters, the panto acting and the inconsistent plot developments.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Unless they pull a big shock out of the week............. a death we don't expect or something this week will be an epic fail again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Better watch Michael and his fragile wee heart...

Better watch Michael and his fragile wee heart...

Indeed....................... an exploding street won't shock him though of course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

I usually enjoy watching Corrie, but this has to be some of the worst acting I have seen on TV

• Advertisement

Why is Sophie dressed like a 70 year old woman?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Why did he wait until she was all the way down the ladder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Omg the stupid cow. Saying yes while stalling on the ladder. Why could he not have hopped onto it while she was half way down. Frustrating!!!

Maddie, the homeless tramp that used to mug men and attack people is all of a sudden scared of a middle aged woman.............

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Why did he wait until she was all the way down the ladder?

because that allows him to be killed off.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Nice to see Kals army training not coming in useful...again :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Makes sense to kill off kal. He's a dispensable character that won't hurt the show if he goes , he hadn't been in it long enough to be truly missed.

because that allows him to be killed off.

Yeah but if had hopped on sooner he could have survived?

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Yeah but if had hopped on sooner he could have survived?

but the storyline is that Kal is being killed off, so that wouldn't really work.

Why wouldn't he get on the ladder when she was half way down????????/!!!!!!!!!! Its a couple of floors! A strong ladder! So many loose ends! And then her little grin when she says yes ................ absolute tripe!! Even Fair City's fire scene with Greyie and Tommy "the Ram" Dillon were hundred times better!

• Advertisement

but the storyline is that Kal is being killed off, so that wouldn't really work.

I bet his family will be very upset

KALor Gas

cylinder_propane_13kg.jpg

woohooo :D

Didn't see that coming did you Maddie love.

Lets hope it doesn't spread near the Nazir's chicken coup..................

reskfc-franchise-logo.gif

Zinedine Zidane is one shocking actor!!!!!!

At least Kylie is back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Nice to see Kylie coming back at last!

Very rough seeing Kal's body taken out in a bag like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I liked Maddie :(

Funniest part of that episode when the KALor Gas cylinder blew up and the piece of wood went flying into the air!

I think it was part of Kal's body and a metaphor for Jimi Mistry's wooden acting..................!! (",)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Why did yer man throw the table off the balcony??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement