Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Amy see Gail's face in the kitchen when candy was talking to Michael in the sitting room Skype face is she made and collapsed into her own hands was hilarious the look of fcuk it I give up

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

syklops wrote: »
    Jesus, tonights episode was dire. The michael and Gail part was cringeworthy.

Fetch me a Sissors

Get it yerself ya lazy oaf. You're the bloody closest to the kitchen.

I just cannot tolerate Les Dennis any more :(

Amy see Gail's face in the kitchen when candy was talking to Michael in the sitting room Skype face is she made and collapsed into her own hands was hilarious the look of fcuk it I give up

Fcuking hell that's me my thumbs are to big for my iPhone 4s time to upgrade best excuse ever 😱

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Idrive

Im so close to knocking Corrie off series link after this weekend.
    Its all so forced and ridiculous. I know the point of a soap is to suspend belief some what, but that ladder scene was just a step too far :P

I always felt that Corrie despite some mad story lines, always did death and sorrow in a very real way. But they just threw Maddies death in like a by the bye, never even explaining cause of death ?

I did like the scene when the engagement ring was found on Kal's body but that family ( Nazers ) are so bad at acting that they took from the poignancy of the moment..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

fussyonion wrote: »
    What?

Ha! Classic Tajd!

• Advertisement

Fcuking hell that's me my thumbs are to big for my iPhone 4s time to upgrade best excuse ever 😱

ha, you can't blame fingers for that! The words are there but they are all over the place!!

Why is Norris so nasty now? He used to be noisy and a gossip last night he was just plain cruel to Gail

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Why is Norris so nasty now? He used to be noisy and a gossip last night he was just plain cruel to Gail

Didnt like Gail's skype hands.

Didnt like Gail's skype hands.

Oh Ha! Ha! Bet you feel very clever now

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭sharpey85

Bethany's a great character

• Advertisement

Yeah, I used to really love Norris with his indiscrete comments and condescending gossip but the last year or so they have just reduced him to a cruel gossip and more vile than actually witty. Just another reflection of the current production team's lack of character writing skills. Some of his remarks nowadays arent snidey they are just vile!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Every single episode of Coronation Street and sometimes multiple times in an episode there will be some drama that could have all been avoided if any of the characters used a mobile phone the way normal people do, every single time theres a problem its "Oh she's not answering her phone", "Oh me batteries dead..." etc etc, every. single. episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

mapaca wrote: »
    I really like the scene where the penny finally drops for Michael: "Which one of you is not my son?" His reaction tonight was v good. Good contrast with the earlier scene where his shopping list blew away/he was doing the usual bumbling eejit routine.

Poor Maddie, I was just getting to like her!

Les Dennis seems to be a very good actor, just given a gormless character to play. The way he turned on Gail tonight was good acting IMO.

He has always had a spiteful, ugly, nasty side to him. Can't stand him myself.
    sharpey85 wrote: »
    Bethany's a great character

Junior female version of Norris. Ridiculous caricature of a spoilt bratty teenager.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Are you for real? He's a right gomb. The lights might be on, but there's certainly no one home.

Yes he is very sexy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Michael will cheat on Gail with Eileen.

Looking forward to a street fight between them again :p

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭sharpey85

Red Kev wrote:
    Junior female version of Norris. Ridiculous caricature of a spoilt bratty teenager.

agree with the norris comparison. I think I just like the way she is always dropping the Platts in it.

Again Sarah Lou. Pointless bringing her back, terrible actress & dont think their will ever be a decent storyline for her

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes he is very sexy

If you like empty shells!

Looking forward to a street fight between them again :p

Yes! Can't wait for this there last proper fight was years ago hilarious stuff

Yes! Can't wait for this there last proper fight was years ago hilarious stuff

Seconds away........Round 1. With nice Todd, nasty Jason from the Village People and Fred, I say Fred with his lady.

(Is that not a young Schmeichel Kirk has on the lead?)

Here's the whole episode... better characters, better stories (proof that Gail & Sarah can both act) with crazy Les included. :pac:

• Advertisement

If you like empty shells!

Who needs an Albert Einstein :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Red Kev wrote: »
    Seconds away........Round 1. With nice Todd, nasty Jason from the Village People and Fred, I say Fred with his lady.

(Is that not a young Schmeichel Kirk has on the lead?)

Here's the whole episode... better characters, better stories (proof that Gail & Sarah can both act) with crazy Les included. :pac:

I forget Schmeichs used to be so small. He was basically walking Kirk a few years later

I want Gail & Eileen to become Corrie's Peggy & Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

I hope tracey and jenny are caught out soon and it's not ''everybody hates carla'' for the next while - they are both jointly responsible for maddie's death.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

The whole thing with Michael finding out could easily have been avoided. When the police turned up to talk to GAndy all he had to do was say that his father was expecting a parcel and had asked him to wait in Gail's house in case it arrived while he was out. No need to go to the bistro to talk to them.......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Shakyfan wrote: »
    The whole thing with Michael finding out could easily have been avoided. When the police turned up to talk to GAndy all he had to do was say that his father was expecting a parcel and had asked him to wait in Gail's house in case it arrived while he was out. No need to go to the bistro to talk to them.......

I still don't know why he couldn't have brought them into Gail 's house. I know he doesn't own/live there but he was going there anyway and it was a quiet place to talk.

Shakyfan wrote: »

Ah bless him poor Gandy isn't the brightest but who cares when he looks that good :p

Is Lloyd still out at sea?

What's the point of that ? Eileen has a new man after looking for one for ages and the first thing we are supposed to believe is that she'd dump him for moaning Michael.

Bad enough that she keeps flirting with "Geoff in Dubai", a person she has never met who is supposedly wealthy, but seems to be interested in a part time radio taxi operator in a back street in Manchester who he has never met after emailing her for a couple of months.

Normally she would grab her new fella and keep him as tight to her as possible.

Stupid storyline.
    Is Lloyd still out at sea?

He should have been back ages ago. Seems to be avoiding Blackburns sh1te storylines.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Red Kev wrote: »
    What's the point of that ? Eileen has a new man after looking for one for ages and the first thing we are supposed to believe is that she'd dump him for moaning Michael.

Bad enough that she keeps flirting with "Geoff in Dubai", a person she has never met who is supposedly wealthy, but seems to be interested in a part time radio taxi operator in a back street in Manchester who he has never met after emailing her for a couple of months.

Normally she would grab her new fella and keep him as tight to her as possible.

Stupid storyline.

He should have been back ages ago. Seems to be avoiding Blackburns sh1te storylines.

There is no "Geoff", Todd set up a fake account pretending to be Geoff.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement