Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Red Kev wrote: »
    What's the point of that ? Eileen has a new man after looking for one for ages and the first thing we are supposed to believe is that she'd dump him for moaning Michael.

Bad enough that she keeps flirting with "Geoff in Dubai", a person she has never met who is supposedly wealthy, but seems to be interested in a part time radio taxi operator in a back street in Manchester who he has never met after emailing her for a couple of months.

Normally she would grab her new fella and keep him as tight to her as possible.

Stupid storyline.

He should have been back ages ago. Seems to be avoiding Blackburns sh1te storylines.

There is no "Geoff", Todd set up a fake account pretending to be Geoff.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

There is no "Geoff", Todd set up a fake account pretending to be Geoff.

ya but Eileen doesn't know that!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,258 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »
    ya but Eileen doesn't know that!!!!!!!!!!!

Think she discovers this week so Adrian dumps her and isn't seen again

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,189 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Think she discovers this week so Adrian dumps her and isn't seen again

Terrible waste of the actor playing Adrian -he's quite good.

spurious wrote: »
    Terrible waste of the actor playing Adrian -he's quite good.

I agree, I wanted a scene with him and Carla

• Advertisement

What's this the war years lol

Eileen hair is rotten lol and the woman can't morn with men is so wrong in my opinion

Yawn @ tonight's Corrie.

Wow Todd that's beyond cruel she is your mother for god sake

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Very disappointed when Jason hit Todd..... that it was only once! Please say he's gone for good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Kirk and Beth were a bit funny tonight give them better lines and they could be as funny as Sally and Tim, we need some light relief in between the scenes like the funeral, nice to hear Ken mention Deirdre tonight:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Anyone know what Craig is up to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Eileen to Geoff.. "Ignore him, he's always been like this."

No, Eileen, he wasn't always like this, he used to be nice. Feel sorry for her all the same, who wouldn't want their ego massaged a little by being the centre of attention of two handsome men. Totally idiotic to meet him in the Bistro though where the neighbours would see him.

The last scene when she touches the pic of old nice Todd was touching, she'll probably never see him again. Bit like a death in the family.

But during the showdown they suddenly switched to Kirk and Beth. Why? It took a lot of the tension out of the scene IMO.

Thought the funeral was well done BTW. And why has moaning Michael still have Andy down as Gavin in the phone when he's not Gavin anymore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Shakyfan wrote: »
    Very disappointed when Jason hit Todd..... that it was only once! Please say he's gone for good!

Hit him with a right to the left side of Todd's mouth, Todd goes down holding the left side of his jaw and has a mark on the left side of his jaw afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,220 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Yawn @ tonight's Corrie.

it was pathethi..kkk

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭bodhi085

No Leanne kals funeral wasn't all about how much attention you could bring on yourself. The scene outside the house crying saying we was getting married etc etc. two kids have lost a father ffs.

Eileen was being greedy, she was lucky to land Adrian (who was too good for her) and then thinking she could have "Geoff" also

What is the betting that Zeedan will be sleeping with Leanne or Carla before the year is out and it will be daddy Kal who

I thought Norris would be at the Nazir house to pay his respects i.e. have a nose

I know someone exactly like Todd basically if he is happy your allowed to be happy and if he is not then your not. Was it ever explained what happened to Todd in London that he changed so much

I may have fallen asleep or missed an episode BUT...

When Sophie was accosting Jenny about Maddie's mobile message to her, did Jenny say that she didn't see Maddie the night of the fire?

But I thought Kevin went to Jenny (when Jenny was all bedraggled and looked mad and Kevin didn't make any comment on her appearance whatsoever) on that night, didn't he say to Jenny 'didn't Maddie tell you' (ie about the fire outside). She didn't specifically answer that question.

Did Kevin ask Maddie to go to Jenny to check on his baby or at least he was aware that Maddie was due to see Jenny that night???

If that is right, then wouldn't Kevin have been suprised when Jenny said 'I didn't see Maddie'.

As I say I may have missed a part of an episode so I may be all wrong here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

bobbyss wrote: »
    I may have fallen asleep or missed an episode BUT...

When Sophie was accosting Jenny about Maddie's mobile message to her, did Jenny say that she didn't see Maddie the night of the fire?

But I thought Kevin went to Jenny (when Jenny was all bedraggled and looked mad and Kevin didn't make any comment on her appearance whatsoever) on that night, didn't he say to Jenny 'didn't Maddie tell you' (ie about the fire outside). She didn't specifically answer that question.

Did Kevin ask Maddie to go to Jenny to check on his baby or at least he was aware that Maddie was due to see Jenny that night???

If that is right, then wouldn't Kevin have been suprised when Jenny said 'I didn't see Maddie'.

As I say I may have missed a part of an episode so I may be all wrong here.

Kevin was going home to check on Jenny because she had gone home with a migrane earlier but Maddie had said she would go instead so off she went.

• Advertisement

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Kevin was going home to check on Jenny because she had gone home with a migrane earlier but Maddie had said she would go instead so off she went.

Ok I see.

Did Jenny say to Sophie later (in Kevin's presence); 'I didn't see Maddie' when she was asked what was Maddie talking about in the mobile message.

Therefore, Kevin should have been surprised that she didn't see her as he knew Maddie actually went to check on her?

But he said nothing!

bobbyss wrote: »
    Ok I see.

Did Jenny say to Sophie later (in Kevin's presence); 'I didn't see Maddie' when she was asked what was Maddie talking about in the mobile message.

Therefore, Kevin should have been surprised that she didn't see her as he knew Maddie actually went to check on her?

But he said nothing!

Jenny had two black eyes from crying with running mascara when Kevin returned home after the fire which he though was because Maddie had told her about the fire or she had heard about Maddie being injured so yes Kevin should have coped on she was lying

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

She disappear s with jack this week I think

bodhi085 wrote: »
    No Leanne kals funeral wasn't all about how much attention you could bring on yourself. The scene outside the house crying saying we was getting married etc etc. two kids have lost a father ffs.

Kal's parents fawning over Leanne is enough already, they weren't together that long, their grandkids should be their main priority and concern

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kal's parents fawning over Leanne is enough already, they weren't together that long, their grandkids should be their main priority and concern

Can't understand how that Zadeem chap has had a turnaround towards Leanne. Putting his hand in sympathy on her shoulder, saying thank you etc. Where did all of that come from?

How convenient Carla should step out as he was about to throw a rock at her car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

.......... plus where did he find a fine big rock just laying in the street? Weatherfield Tidy Towns must be slipping!!

If you take a step back and think about this.

Dev returns from wherever. In his house there are two women. Does he not feel a little hemmed in? How did he get himself into this situation? How can viewers be expected to engage with Corrie with such stupid scenarios like this!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

it's obvious Dev is going to dump Julie so why didn't he do it in the Bistro when they went for a chat? now she thinks he's going to propose so is the character leaving or will she move in with Eileen and cry on her shoulder for weeks

casio4 wrote: »
    it's obvious Dev is going to dump Julie so why didn't he do it in the Bistro when they went for a chat? now she thinks he's going to propose so is the character leaving or will she move in with Eileen and cry on her shoulder for weeks

Julie is leaving when her contact is up... Daft idea to bring her to a restaurant to dump her.

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »

The school teacher fella Brian is coming back for Julie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement