Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The school teacher fella Brian is coming back for Julie

Lucky Julie NOT!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,258 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Julie should have taken up with Adrian

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I cant believe how Eileen just basically let Adrian walk out, didn't even try one bit to try and make him stay. Adrian seemed like a lovely boyfriend, why is it always in soaps that people never appreciate it when they have a nice boyfriend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

bobbyss wrote: »
    I may have fallen asleep or missed an episode BUT...

When Sophie was accosting Jenny about Maddie's mobile message to her, did Jenny say that she didn't see Maddie the night of the fire?

But I thought Kevin went to Jenny (when Jenny was all bedraggled and looked mad and Kevin didn't make any comment on her appearance whatsoever) on that night, didn't he say to Jenny 'didn't Maddie tell you' (ie about the fire outside). She didn't specifically answer that question.

Did Kevin ask Maddie to go to Jenny to check on his baby or at least he was aware that Maddie was due to see Jenny that night???

If that is right, then wouldn't Kevin have been suprised when Jenny said 'I didn't see Maddie'.

As I say I may have missed a part of an episode so I may be all wrong here.

Analysis like this, though I admire your endeavours is pointless when you know the layout of the street and the distances involved. Theres the pub, Ken Barlow lives in No 1, Kevin lives I believe in No 13. Its shouting distance. Maddie was walking down a back street we've not seen before, having been to Kevin/Jennys, passed the builders yard and got critically injured. The space/time of it all is like something out of Lost.

What is Craig up to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Mary doesn't seem too bothered about getting her motor home back, if she wants it back, I imagine she's going to have to pay impound fee's.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,189 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Gail to Steph - if you were on the Internet you'd be a troll. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

What is Craig up to

I wonder is he helping Faye with the baby at night? I cant think of anything else. Unless he got a night job in Frescos??!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Really noticing tonight how shoddy some of the acting is. Simon didn't even seem that angry before he hit Leanne.

Eileen and Michael snogging. Put me off my dinner that did.

• Advertisement

It didn't occur to Eileen to tell the doctor that Michael had the best part of a bottle of whiskey inside him?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Tracy giving Todd advice, to look after his family etc.....things are bad when Tracy Barlow has more heart than you have......

syklops wrote: »
    Eileen and Michael snogging. Put me off my dinner that did.

They really were eating the face off each other :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

They really were eating the face off each other :p

Like two young wans shifting at a disco!

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

It appears that we're to be expected to believe that Dev is going to blow out Julie because he found a beautiful Indian girl ready to come back to be his true love in Weatherfield.

Well I'm not buying this. How can Dev possibly have found a woman attracted to him out of a population of no more than 1,200,000,000 ? This is stretching credulity too far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Maybe she saw this:

tumblr_lg0fiehkdG1qfsbd3o1_500.jpg
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Oliverdog wrote: »
    It appears that we're to be expected to believe that Dev is going to blow out Julie because he found a beautiful Indian girl ready to come back to be his true love in Weatherfield.

Well I'm not buying this. How can Dev possibly have found a woman attracted to him out of a population of no more than 1,200,000,000 ? This is stretching credulity too far.

A fellow volunteer possibly?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

The scene with Eileen jumping on Michael was preposterous. It's not a 'Carry on' film ffs! No build up at all she just grabbed him. It looked so awkward...it seemsed like she just wanted to get one over on Gail. As for him - I can see why he's angry but going around the street in a thick temper? That's so out of character. If he was so concerned about his son anyway, why didn't he meet up with him 30 odd years ago?
    Simon changed personality in a moment. He's turned into an a**hole..how is he only 11 anyway???

Ann22 wrote: »
    The scene with Eileen jumping on Michael was preposterous. It's not a 'Carry on' film ffs! No build up at all she just grabbed him. It looked so awkward...it seemsed like she just wanted to get one over on Gail. As for him - I can see why he's angry but going around the street in a thick temper? That's so out of character. If he was so concerned about his son anyway, why didn't he meet up with him 30 odd years ago?
    Simon changed personality in a moment. He's turned into an a**hole..how is he only 11 anyway???

I agree Simon's change into the little demonic hulk came out of nowhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Ann22 wrote: »

Agreed on all counts!

• Advertisement

Leanne should send Simon off to visit Peter in Portsmouth for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Poor Kirk will never recover from the GAndy revelation.....so whos Steph?

Poor Kirk will never recover from the GAndy revelation.....so whos Steph?

And then he turns on the hair drier by accident. I lol'ed at that bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

There have been so many personality transplants why not Simon!!!

Luke should tell Maria to f*ck off now she knows the truth she wants him back, he is a better character away from dull boring Maria

Alya sleeps with Jason

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Alya sleeps with Jason

I think there's only Sofeh left that he hasn't ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭bodhi085

Simon looks like a "mini pop" of Bruno Mars

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Red Kev wrote: »
    Seconds away........Round 1. With nice Todd, nasty Jason from the Village People and Fred, I say Fred with his lady.

(Is that not a young Schmeichel Kirk has on the lead?)

Here's the whole episode... better characters, better stories (proof that Gail & Sarah can both act) with crazy Les included. :pac:

That was brilliant! Fab acting from Sarah and Gail!!

Scripting much better then than now, as seen from that video!!

I found out what Craig is up to.
    Beth proudly shows Eileen, Mary, Gary, Carla and Alya the mural Craig has painted in memory of the recent tragedy.

I suppose it was him that got Sally excited about her potential Banksy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Chucken wrote: »
    I found out what Craig is up to.
    Beth proudly shows Eileen, Mary, Gary, Carla and Alya the mural Craig has painted in memory of the recent tragedy.

I suppose it was him that got Sally excited about her potential Banksy

That makes sense considering the pet,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement