Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

MelanieC wrote: »
    Yeah I often thought it was strange that he never mentioned his first son at all - never remarked on how his now son's name Jack is so similar to his dead son's name. Or never made any comment when Gary & Izzy called their son Jake. And now he's making comments about how hard it must be to lose a child...p....and has not once empathised with Sophie losing her girlfriend by mentioning his losing his wife! It's insulting continuity & really unacceptable from such a powerhouse soap.
    I agree. I hate bad continuity! Surely one of the long term cast/crew would remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Leanne Battersby to be KIDNAPPED and beaten by twisted ex-client

How long ago was she in that business? Ridiculous to think a client would even remember her :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Gandy is staying around. I'm glad, hope he gets a decent storyline though.

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/coronation-streets-oliver-farnworth-im-staying-on-the-cobbles.php#results

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Gandy is staying around. I'm glad, hope he gets a decent storyline though.

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/coronation-streets-oliver-farnworth-im-staying-on-the-cobbles.php#results

Same, he's not that bad of an actor and I think he has great chemistry with Steph, plus I'd much prefer him over some of the terribads (i.e. Zedan, and his family) they have going at the mo!

Same, he's not that bad of an actor and I think he has great chemistry with Steph, plus I'd much prefer him over some of the terribads (i.e. Zedan, and his family) they have going at the mo!

+1. I like him. I enjoyed when he got dragged into some of David's harebrained schemes, and he had to go along with them, when David knew his secret. :D
    He would be too nice a son for Michael, IMO.

• Advertisement

Jenny crazy lol

Why did Beth text Alya? A bit insensitive considering only Maddies name is on the mural...or did I miss something? Is Kals name on it too?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,257 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Chucken wrote: »

How long ago was she in that business? Ridiculous to think a client would even remember her :rolleyes:

So Liz's new man (from The Bill) is a ex client of Leanne, bet Tony saves the day and is then redeemed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Wow that Jenny is some psyco!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Just how shallow is Sarah? Hanging out of Callum like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Oh FFS. Kevin's dead wife and son are forgotten but yet they re-hash that old story!

Just how shallow is Sarah? Hanging out of Callum like that.

David and Kylie might stand some chance if they stopped giving out keys to their front door :D

This story seems very similar to when Bethany was kidnapped by her other granny

Did Alya just pocket your mans tablet?

Did Alya just pocket your mans tablet?

No it was her tablet.

That Jack kid is the worst actor ever!

Michael Le Vell who plays Kevin doesn't even look like he cares about this storyline, his acting is awful not even panto bad like the actresses who play Sophie and Rita

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,189 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Beth (about Dev's new love): 'Can't stand people like her, she wants forcefeeding wi' lard'. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Sally to Tim "are you crying"? Tim says "oh behave" so few words and yet the best comedy bit in it tonight :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

spurious wrote: »
    Beth (about Dev's new love): 'Can't stand people like her, she wants forcefeeding wi' lard'. :D

Probably a common turn of phrase used in Italy where she grew up ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭Shelga

Sophie's brown polyester outfit for the funeral was hideous! With a white poloneck, my eyes! :o She looks like a wannabe businesswoman from the 1980s, bleurgh.

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    Sally to Tim "are you crying"? Tim says "oh behave" so few words and yet the best comedy bit in it tonight :D

Did she call Kevin his boyfriend :p

Callum must have his own key to David's house by now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

The platts have some self healing powers for neurological illnesses all the same. Nicks brain trauma, David's epilepsy, and Max's ADHD all seemingly cured wholly

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did she call Kevin his boyfriend :p

yes she did :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

The platts have some self healing powers for neurological illnesses all the same. Nicks brain trauma, David's epilepsy, and Max's ADHD all seemingly cured wholly

At least they call attention to Max's ADHD every now & then (heard David say to him about taking his pill the other night I think), but I don't know the last time they talked about Nick's brain injury, and I completely forgot David even had epilepsy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Well when Kevin can't remember his own dead child nothing surprises me

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Callum must have his own key to David's house by now

Haven't been watching much lately, but that used to bug me, the way he pranced into the house, at will. Definitely need to change the locks, and install a few bolts.
    I hope Callum isn't going to be in it longterm, I find him a bit irritating, and not a credible character at all. One of many, I know, but he is one of the more annoying ones to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Haven't been watching much lately, but that used to bug me, the way he pranced into the house, at will. Definitely need to change the locks, and install a few bolts.
    I hope Callum isn't going to be in it longterm, I find him a bit irritating, and not a credible character at all. One of many, I know, but he is one of the more annoying ones to me.

And about as scary as Michael. They could have done with a good villain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Let's hope that's another one from that family gone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement