Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

She doesn't last long
    as she is in a cat-fight next week

Love you Tajd. X :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Love you Tajd. X :D

Don't love me pay me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Getting a bit stupid now the way every single scene or piece of drama requires someones phone not to be working, its happening at a rate of twice an episode these days!

Kevin & Sally not getting back together

Go Tim :D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Now I know that this question is self evident at the best of times but last night, was it just me or was Peter's acting absolutely diabolical only to be followed by an even less than impressive Tracey ?

Was it live or something because it was woeful!

I am presuming Emily was meant to be pissed because she was even slurring her words !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭snowgal

have to say wasnt mad on the whole funeral episodes really. Too much messing around with other scenes in between, the whole Callum/Bethany thing in the middle of the church scenes ruined it, why didnt they just dedicate a full hour to her...Also the big mad fight with the Barlows and then suddenly within a minute or two its all ok..Also agree that Peter was not great last night, its like his acting has changed since he left, just didnt feel like him. Maybe just out of practice!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=868803689841946&pnref=story

watch this short video, trust me its very funny about Liz on Corrie :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

kerry4sam wrote: »
    I thought the Church-scene with them carrying 'Deirdre's coffin' was badly done. They held it high like nothing was inside. I know nothing was actually inside but they couldn't even act like they were carrying a body to the altar.

I was one of the pallbearers for my own Late Loving Dads funeral and can still feel the pain on my shoulder. No way was I carrying my section with just the tips of my fingers that's for sure.
    You can find immense strength when needed by focusing and knowing this will only be done once
    , but here in this scene, the fact that the actors could not even act right just annoyed me!
    No effort was made to what they were supposedly acting out.

The only issue I had with this,
    kerry4sam

I thought I was the only one that was annoyed by this. It was ridiculous when they were lowering the coffin from their shoulders in the church and there was a close up of Liz holding her end with one finger. And she was even wearing that ring that comes up over her knuckles so she couldn't move her fingers properly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Corrie at 8.30 tonight. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Corrie at 8.30 tonight. :)

Good! But why?

Where did Peter say he is going??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I am actually thinking Coron at ion Street is slowly on the incline. Few interesting stories on the horizon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Ken "threw away" the kimono?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Where did Peter say he is going??

Antigua

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Antigua

Never heard of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Peter is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fin12 wrote: »

Ugh no.....his hair was swimming in that greasy hair gel!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

fin12 wrote: »

I agree but I always imagine he stinks of stale cigarettes and booze.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,908 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

OK. I get that he is a child, not real, and I am saying this while separating the character from the actor, but my god I have such an urge to punch Simon repeatedly in the face.

• Advertisement

Has Tracey shown any remorse that she killed 3 people

Charlie Stubbs
    Kal Nazir
    Maddie Heath

So bad is the writing theyve even forgotten it.

My god I never wanted to hit a Kid with Simon I want to kick the crap out of that kid

When is Alya going to find out she's expecting a little Jason?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

He really is an annoying little pup!. Plays the part very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,546 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Alice1 wrote: »
    He really is an annoying little pup!. Plays the part very well.

For the first time ever, they're writing the character to suit the actor. He has only ever come across as a surly annoying brat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I feel sorry for him really. He's separated from his dad, his stepdad to be, who he seemed to love, Kal has just died. His nana Deirdre has died, he doesn't see much of Nick anymore and Carla's kinda out of his life too. I think he loves Leanne but blames her for his dad being gone and Kal's death. He seems to be trying to hurt Leanne and push her away to see if she will leave him too because everyone he loves seems to go away. He really needs some stability.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I think they should have played out the story with Dan, Liz and Leanne another while. Instead it's going to be rushed to a conclusion, and then no doubt, we will back to Callum, Vicky Pollard, Bethany, Sarah, and their never-ending tedium.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,220 ✭✭✭bobbyss

What was Steve doing when Tracy bumped into him on the street? Holding up a lamp post? Surely something more imaginative could have been thought of? Tying up his show laces? Walking his dog?

I don't know what gender Steve's dog is nor the dog that Tracy was walkng so I don't know how many bitches were there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

bobbyss wrote: »
    What was Steve doing when Tracy bumped into him on the street? Holding up a lamp post? Surely something more imaginative could have been thought of? Tying up his show laces? Walking his dog?

I don't know what gender Steve's dog is nor the dog that Tracy was walkng so I don't know how many bitches were there.

There was at least one any way.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Reminded last couple of episodes what a fantastic actress Alison King is, especialy working with the equally talented David Neilson. Good job Carla had the foresight to get her passport when the apartment went on fire. I hope she's not away too long.

Started to warm to Roy's possible new lady last night.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement