Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,908 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Let me guess how the Leanne/Simon storyline is going to go:

This sniping from Simon will go on for weeks while leanne is left treading on egg shells. One day something will set Simon over the edge. Possibly Peter meeting someone new and maybe flaking out of a visit. He goes nuts, blames her for pushing Peter away and attacks her. Leanne fights back in self defence but the difference is he is left with visible marks. He reports her. Either to Ken or to the police. Leanne gets branded an abusive parent getting remarked at crossing the streets by the likes of Anna and Tracey letting her to stay away from their kids.

Kal's brother who was the today is the only one who cottons on to something being up, he exposes Simon who then gets shipped off to live with either Peter or Ken's son in Glasgow, only to return in 2 years. Now blond, white and 10 years older.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Please no to a Leanne and Zeedan hook up

Is Tony and Carla the legal co owners of the pub?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

^^^^ the sad thing is, you are probably correct

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

No good reason as to why simon's turned out like that. A heavy drinker and all as Peter was, he wasn't all that bad of a parent. Very upsetting to watch. He wouldn't even remember his mother by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Simon is 12, Zidane is 17. Anyone else think it odd that they are always playing together ...... football, computer games, basketball ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Red Kev wrote: »
    Simon is 12, Zidane is 17. Anyone else think it odd that they are always playing together ...... football, computer games, basketball ?

Yeah, bit odd alright.

Liz gave Tony some wallap (looked like it).

Sally is such a flippin snob, I wonder is she getting back with Kevin???How is she still staying with Tim?

Tim and Anna get it together?..........MMMMMMM!

Is Kevin going to be conned I wonder? So many questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Hahahaaaaaa! At least a honey sandwich holds a threat of spreading its stickyness:-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Corrie at 8.30 tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Corrie at 8.30 tonight...

Cheers! Is this a regular thing now?

Cheers! Is this a regular thing now?

No problem.
    I think it's back to normal times next week.

• Advertisement

Let me guess how the Leanne/Simon storyline is going to go:

This sniping from Simon will go on for weeks while leanne is left treading on egg shells. One day something will set Simon over the edge. Possibly Peter meeting someone new and maybe flaking out of a visit. He goes nuts, blames her for pushing Peter away and attacks her. Leanne fights back in self defence but the difference is he is left with visible marks. He reports her. Either to Ken or to the police. Leanne gets branded an abusive parent getting remarked at crossing the streets by the likes of Anna and Tracey letting her to stay away from their kids.

Kal's brother who was the today is the only one who cottons on to something being up, he exposes Simon who then gets shipped off to live with either Peter or Ken's son in Glasgow, only to return in 2 years. Now blond, white and 10 years older.

Give this poster a job NOW!

Tim is a great character. So natural on screen. No ham acting, he would actually pass for a guy you would bump into on the backstreets of Manchester or any ther English town

Unlike Sarah Harding who is absolutely rubbish. Makes Tracy look as convincing as Meryl Streep.

How is Mikey's ticker surviving all his women trouble

Any thoughts on the new girl, so far I like her

Another diva in Corrie :rolleyes:......and what d'ya know, she cant even act..........yawn!!

When a 10 year old (Simon) can act better with you, you'd have to think long and hard about returning to being a bad singer

I keep thinking did she get a new nose, she reminds me of original Sam Mitchell from Eastenders

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I keep thinking did she get a new nose, she reminds me of original Sam Mitchell from Eastenders

To be fair to the girl who plays Michelle who is a former singer, she is actually not too bad at acting. This one though is so hammy, she would have the local bacon factory beyond full capacity. Even Keith Duffy will be happy with his own acting after witnessing her tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Any thoughts on Kylie's get up tonight? As she gets older the clothes look even more ridiculous. Although I couldn't imagine anyone of any age dressing like that!

Red Kev wrote: »

Simon and Zidane were almost step brothers, so yes, it is ok for them to hang out and do brotherly things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

happyday wrote: »
    Any thoughts on Kylie's get up tonight? As she gets older the clothes look even more ridiculous. Although I couldn't imagine anyone of any age dressing like that!

Kylie dresses like a blind preteen with zero fashion sense who shops exclusively at Pennys. (Or Primark in the UK).

That's not saying anything against Paula Lane obviously, just the character of Kylie. Her hair tends to generally be styled in quite a childish manner too.

I know I've said this before but Corrie gone to the dogs its dreadful I now dislike that girls aloud girl also

The only thing that keeping me watching is Tim & Sally

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

She's the sort of one you'd mute while she is on. I imagine much stroppy shouting coming our way. Easy on the eye though.

Was it last nights episode where Bethany and Calum were sat on the park bench together? Herself and I thought at exactly the same moment "There is no way those two don't end up in bed together".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

syklops wrote: »
    She's the sort of one you'd mute while she is on. I imagine much stroppy shouting coming our way. Easy on the eye though.

Was it last nights episode where Bethany and Calum were sat on the park bench together? Herself and I thought at exactly the same moment "There is no way those two don't end up in bed together".

If so, hope Callum goes to jail for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

ya but that's pretty sick she's only like 14,
    I think I saw in some paper there's pictures of him in his car with his passport trying to get out of the country, so maybe its something to do with Bethany because if he goes anywhere near her that's statutory rape

I dont really know if it will happen that's a pretty serious story line to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Hey does anyone else know why Bethany keeps going on about that Trip to France and she was asking Gail for money for it, I thought that was all sorted because she said to Callum he had to pay for her trip to France or else she would tell about the drugs she saw in his flat or is she just trying to get as much money as possible for the trip out of different people, but I thought she was going and Callum agreed to pay for it as long as she keeps her mouth shut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

fin12 wrote: »
    [/B]

ya but that's pretty sick she's only like 14,
    I think I saw in some paper there's pictures of him in his car with his passport trying to get out of the country, so maybe its something to do with Bethany because if he goes anywhere near her that's statutory rape

I dont really know if it will happen that's a pretty serious story line to do.

Im not saying its a story line they will do, but they had more onscreen chemistry together, than he ever had with Sarah.

Also Bethany is older now than when Sarah got pregnant with her, and we just had the Faye storyline where Jackson didnt spend as much as 20 minutes in a cell for what, in the eyes of the law is the same offence.

All that said, if it rid our screens of Callum once and for all, I'd be a happy man.

Simon and Zidane were almost step brothers, so yes, it is ok for them to hang out and do brotherly things.

I think they have started to develop Zeedan's character slightly, (from scowling constantly, which was all he did for a long time), and hopefully he might be a good influence on Simon, in the end.
    I actually hate that storyline of him hitting Leanne. :(

All that said, if it rid our screens of Callum once and for all, I'd be a happy man.

I keep hoping he, Bethany and Sarah will just disappear into the sunset, some evening. For me, they add nothing to the Street.

He is such an unconvincing villain. I'd be more afraid of Norris or Emily, than him. :D I think my ears glaze over when he appears on screen, so I see his lips moving, but manage to tune him out.

Now I'm no expert on drug dealers, :pac: but the evening Vicky Pollard came barging in with drugs in her hands, while Bethany was in the flat...ah seriously...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

I keep forgetting Bethany is meant to be 14.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement