Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

There's no mention of Sinead getting compensation for her injuries from the bus crash. How did auntie Beth not notice that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

I thought Callum was going to try and eat/swallow Luke in the gym.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,707 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Such a pointless and stupid scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Such a pointless and stupid scene character.

Sums up a lot of Corrie at the moment. A shed load of uninteresting and unlikeable characters combined with really poor story lines. Gone to pish.

Somehow i dont think Stuart Carolan would ever think 'God, we missed out on this gem for Love/Hate' if he was misfortunate enough to witness the acting of 'evil' Callum :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

You have to admire the hardman/Liam Gallagher swagger though:D

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

ollaetta wrote: »
    Sums up a lot of Corrie at the moment. A shed load of uninteresting and unlikeable characters combined with really poor story lines. Gone to pish.

I recorded it and ran through a 30 minute episode in less than 2 mins saying nope not interested. Its just wasted planner space at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,252 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Eccles is tougher and has more swagger :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Eccles is tougher and has more swagger :p

And I'd be more afraid of Eccles :D:D.

usually I comment but I can't its just so boring YAWN!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

Ffs, tonight was super sh1t.....

I think Emmerdale been so good at the moment is really highlighting how bloody brutal Corrie is at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

LynnGrace wrote: »
    And I'd be more afraid of Eccles :D:D.

Everytime I read Eccles I misread it as "Eccies".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Blanche was scarier than Callum is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

• Registered Users Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Tara, Chuck!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

A bit OTT, even though I didn't know who she was.I didn't notice any bad acting.

Maybe its itv just giving into what the social meedya think rules?

Oh, whos is that arrogant character who was asking for a taxi?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

How pointless is Cathy's character??!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

jimmyw wrote: »

don't know who she is but I thought Eileen was going to give the bracelet to Lloyd to make up for the fare she didn't pay, so maybe she will be back for the bracelet, nice to have a character come in out of the blue when they weren't in any spoilers and we are waiting to see what happens, just like years ago before the tinternet and what did we do before mobile fones :):D:D:D

• Advertisement

whos is that arrogant character who was asking for a taxi?

I know who was that very strange

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Sarah slating how David turned out is a bit rich. In spite in spite of all the crap he's been through over the years, he's married, financially stable, owns his own house, has a proper job that's set to become a full business ownership when Audrey retires, and is a good father to his two kids. Meanwhile Sarah is thirty years old and has no money or career ambition, is essentially couch surfing with whatever family will still put up with her, never knows where her daughter is, is dating a known drug dealer who is hellbent on ruining her family, and acts like a stroppy 12 year old around her family.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    I didn't think she was that bad. There are much worse!
    `

Omg I really don't think I've seen worse...Kate Ford looks oscar material compared:D

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Jikashi wrote: »
    Sarah slating how David turned out is a bit rich. In spite in spite of all the crap he's been through over the years, he's married, financially stable, owns his own house, has a proper job that's set to become a full business ownership when Audrey retires, and is a good father to his two kids. Meanwhile Sarah is thirty years old and has no money or career ambition, is essentially couch surfing with whatever family will still put up with her, never knows where her daughter is, is dating a known drug dealer who is hellbent on ruining her family, and acts like a stroppy 12 year old around her family.

What a wonderfully accurate synopsis of Sarah and David, and the best part is it's all totally true. David is a stand-up member of the community compared to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

What a wonderfully accurate synopsis of Sarah and David, and the best part is it's all totally true. David is a stand-up member of the community compared to her.

Tim telling Anna that he was tired of Sally dropping the 'K' bomb when she kept comparing him to Kevin!! :):)

Edit: Meant to post, not reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

brooke 2 wrote: »
    Tim telling Anna that he was tired of Sally dropping the 'K' bomb when she kept comparing him to Kevin!! :):)

Edit: Meant to post, not reply.

Tim and Sally are completely carrying Corrie at the moment, and don't worry about the quote, I'm sure we've all done it! :)

A bit OTT, even though I didn't know who she was.I didn't notice any bad acting.

Maybe its itv just giving into what the social meedya think rules?

Didn't notice bad acting? Should have gone to specsavers!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

At least Sarah Harding and Shayne Ward can start their own band when corrie falls on its arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

dubstarr wrote: »
    At least Sarah Harding and Shayne Ward can start their own band when corrie falls on its arse.

With Keith Duffy on backing vocals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

With Keith Duffy on backing vocals.

And dont forget Kym Marsh:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement