Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Very poor episodes last night. I have no idea what the point of Anna's scenes were.
    Andrea is set to reappear, according to an interview I read somewhere. Not that I care, either way. She and Lloyd leave together, in the live episode, in September.

I will probably have given up watching by then, anyway. :pac:

God Anna was f*cking annoying last night

Amy is very funny

"I've been ask to get some tap water but they really want me out of the way"

& Rita talking to Ken twice was funny when she knew she was in for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I'm glad i dont have any friends from Coronation Street. They turn on you very quickly for feck all.

Very poor couple of episodes.

The Simon storyline was very badly executed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

syklops wrote: »
    I'm glad i dont have any friends from Coronation Street. They turn on you very quickly for feck all.

I dont think anyone has genuine friends on that street maybe acquaintances.

• Advertisement

I think the actor playing Simon is very uncomfortable with this storyline. He seems very uneasy. He's much too young to be put in this situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

highly1111 wrote: »
    Ffs, tonight was super sh1t.....

I think Emmerdale been so good at the moment is really highlighting how bloody brutal Corrie is at the moment.

I've never watched Emmerdale. Maybe it's time to make the change...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

I think the actor playing Simon is very uncomfortable with this storyline. He seems very uneasy. He's much too young to be put in this situation.

I think he loves it to be honest. Acting hard, putting on the swag. I think its just a difficult storyline for any young actor to play.

They'll be renaming Coronation Street Days of our Lives next.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That's funny.:):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,251 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why is Jason sticking up for Sarah-Lou and Bethany?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

They used to go out before Sarah and Bethany moved to Italy and absorbed Italian culture.

Cant wait until Tony knocks the shít out of Callum.

La_Gordy wrote: »
    They used to go out before Sarah and Bethany moved to Italy and absorbed Italian culture.

I know that but it was ages ago and both were bitches to him when they arrived back, Jason is too nice

Kylie is the one who made contact with Callum firstly to get drugs at that pub he hangs out in

Wasn't he married to Sarah?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Wasn't he married to Sarah?

or was it him who legged it out the toilet window on the wedding day? he got nervous or changed his mind

I'll admit I enjoyed the first half of tonights corrie. I was cooking the dinner at the time so It didn't have my full concentration. "Corrie on Camping" was a bit hammy, and who is that wassock who thinks he is Bear Gryllis?

Great news! The police are keeping Calum in custody until they finish their enquiries. 20 minutes later, Calum re-appears. :rolleyes:

casio4 wrote: »
    or was it him who legged it out the toilet window on the wedding day? he got nervous or changed his mind

I think he legged it, the first time around, but they subsequently did get married.
    Poor old Jason, I don't like seeing him dragged into this. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

I'll admit I enjoyed the first half of tonights corrie. I was cooking the dinner at the time so It didn't have my full concentration. "Corrie on Camping" was a bit hammy, and who is that wassock who thinks he is Bear Gryllis?

Great news! The police are keeping Calum in custody until they finish their enquiries. 20 minutes later, Calum re-appears. :rolleyes:

It was Paddy McGuinness, that comedian. He was funny for about 5 minutes.

I noticed among the camping "fun" Fiz mentioned the Hope was out of sorts :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Sinead seems to have made a great recovery too.

This isn't a spoiler, because it's only conjecture I read somewhere, but I will spoiler it anyway. I hope it's correct.
    Callum gets killed off, next month, in the live episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

It was Paddy McGuinness, that comedian. He was funny for about 5 minutes.

I noticed among the camping "fun" Fiz mentioned the Hope was out of sorts :(

Amazing how little attention those two little girls need. You'd hardly notice they are there while the adults sit around eating and drinking and listening to Bear Grylls go on and on. Can't stand people like him - full of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

happyday wrote: »
    Amazing how little attention those two little girls need. You'd hardly notice they are there while the adults sit around eating and drinking and listening to Bear Grylls go on and on. Can't stand people like him - full of it.

Surely after he got the Bar B Q going it's Bear "Grills" !

Can Liz go 5 seconds without a man

Can Liz go 5 seconds without a man

No

I confess I had no idea who Paddy McGuinness was, when I saw it being mentioned about him appearing in Corrie.

I didn't pay much attention last night. My ears and eyes glaze when Callum, Sarah and Bethany appear on screen.

happyday wrote: »

Yeah wtf! Who leaves 2 young children along in a tent/ on a campsite in the forest. I think Fiz made some comment about getting them sausages or something at one point.

So badly thought out, like did she just dump the sausages in with them? Surely they would need adult supervision while eating. Maybe they had gone to sleep but it was never mentioned.

Much like David & Kylie's baby in EE. They must be the best behaved children in the world

Am I right in thinking Carla and Tony are the legal owners of the pub, why cant Carla sell that?

• Advertisement

Am I right in thinking Carla and Tony are the legal owners of the pub, why cant Carla sell that?

Yeah I thought that too. It doesn't really seem to have been mentioned since. Maybe she doesn't want to sell to stay loyal to Michelle as a new owner may decide to kick them out, or Tony might decide to buy her out if he know she wants to sell.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement