Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

The scriptwriters probably have forgotten that. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Yeah I thought that too. It doesn't really seem to have been mentioned since. Maybe she doesn't want to sell to stay loyal to Michelle as a new owner may decide to kick them out, or Tony might decide to buy her out if he know she wants to sell.

She only bought it about 6 weeks ago. Theres maybe some clause stating she cant sell it again so quickly.

Or maybe its not worth the kind of money she needs. We've seen glimpses of -90,000 in her bank account. Idont know what half a pub in a subarb of Manchester is worth, but I can't imagine its anything close to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

syklops wrote: »
    She only bought it about 6 weeks ago. Theres maybe some clause stating she cant sell it again so quickly.

Or maybe its not worth the kind of money she needs. We've seen glimpses of -90,000 in her bank account. Idont know what half a pub in a subarb of Manchester is worth, but I can't imagine its anything close to that.

i actually thought her bank account said -300, 000 and something, was it 90,000?

Extra episode of Corrie, 8 pm on Thursday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Yeah wtf! Who leaves 2 young children along in a tent/ on a campsite in the forest. I think Fiz made some comment about getting them sausages or something at one point.

So badly thought out, like did she just dump the sausages in with them? Surely they would need adult supervision while eating. Maybe they had gone to sleep but it was never mentioned.

Much like David & Kylie's baby in EE. They must be the best behaved children in the world

There's a David and Kylie in Eastenders too??

Surely one David and Kylie is enough.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    There's a David and Kylie in Eastenders too??

Surely one David and Kylie is enough.....

Lol Don't mind me! Thread hopping and my brain obviously stopped working...d'oh

fin12 wrote: »
    i actually thought her bank account said -300, 000 and something, was it 90,000?

The screen shot I saw could easily add up to -300,000. I saw -90,000 at one point with other minus amounts. Either way, half a share in a backstreet pub is going to be a drop in the ocean compared to a -90,000 or a -300,000 debt.

I reckon she is planning to sell the debt along with the factory. So Allyah ends up in deep sh1t.

I'm guessing it doesn't get sold, once the relative turns up, Shayne Ward?
    Really hope it doesn't end up with Alya in charge, she is such a dull character, IMO.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I'm guessing it doesn't get sold, once the relative turns up, Shayne Ward?
    Really hope it doesn't end up with Alya in charge, she is such a dull character, IMO.

Her pregnancy story has disappeared, or have I missed something?

Will probably
    spring up next week after Jason is attacked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

She isn't preggers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

The test was negative wasn't it??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

How are Jason and Tony all pally again? Did I zone out again? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,242 ✭✭✭bobbyss

It was Paddy McGuinness, that comedian. He was funny for about 5 minutes.

I noticed among the camping "fun" Fiz mentioned the Hope was out of sorts :(

Strange (well not really I suppose) that Tyrone is put out by Paddy yet is almost the first to sign up to his wild nature adventure. From the moment Tyrone said it would take him half an hour (tops) to put up the tent, how inevitable it would turn out shambolic.

Craig could be doing with a bit more exercise judging by that ill fitting t- shirt he was wearing. We have had all kinds of social issues on Corrie; now would be a good time to address childhood obesity-as serious an issue as any.

While flicking channels the other day I saw an old programme, some kind of detective series. Saw Julie as policewoman interviewing Jim McDonald as a suspect in a crime. As far as I could gather good old Jim seemed to have acquired an English accent. These actors don't half do the rounds.

Chucken wrote: »
    How are Jason and Tony all pally again? Did I zone out again? ;)

I vaguely wondered that too :D.

Sinead made some recovery. Able to hike after being on crutches a few days ago. And Who TF would discuss a business takeover in front of strangers in the pub?

Sinead made some recovery. Able to hike after being on crutches a few days ago. And Who TF would discuss a business takeover in front of strangers in the pub?

You literally read my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I was thinking the same about Sinead - a miraculous recovery!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

That was horrible.

Poor Jason :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Leo Varadkar needs to take a look at the hospitals in Weatherfield ! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

mb1725 wrote: »
    Leo Varadkar needs to take a look at the hospitals in Weatherfield ! :rolleyes:

He cant manage the real ones in Ireland let alone the fictional ones in another juristiction

Poor old Jason. I wonder if Eileen and Tony will hold hands at his bedside, and get together again. :pac:
    If it meant she relinquished the prize (Michael) that she won from Gail, it would be good to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    That was horrible.

Poor Jason :(

Jason is too nice, no need for him to stick up for the Platts

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Jason is too nice, no need for him to stick up for the Platts

He's the only one that will. Nick standing over to the right, with the big grin on him saying "put him down".

Todd to give Jason a kidney

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

How much will he charge him ? Not like Todd to do something for nothing

I wouldnt trust any kidney to come out of that lad. A snake.

Im getting the impression that Callum's 'alibi' wont exactly wash with Tony's 'justice system'..
    Just shows how bad the corrie writers have become. They used to write characters like Jez Quigley and now Callum has filled Jez's vaacuum 15 years on :rolleyes: They dont make em like they used to .

Another insensitive mishandling of a storyline thus greatly making a mockery of the struggles that everyday people go through with intense rehabilitation. While you dont want it to be too realistic, at the same time her 'recovery' process was a pure insult to people that are being told on a daily basis that they mayy/will never walk again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Im getting the impression that Callum's 'alibi' wont exactly wash with Tony's 'justice system'..
    Just shows how bad the corrie writers have become. They used to write characters like Jez Quigley and now Callum has filled Jez's vaacuum 15 years on :rolleyes: They dont make em like they used to .

Billy Meehan would have been deadly. Young Kylie sleeping with the older man with the fast lifestyle.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement