Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

fussyonion wrote: »
    I liked Paddy McGuinness' character, Dougie; wonder if he'll return?

I hope not. He is irritating as f&^k.

Those camping scene were not funny at all actually annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 86,250 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

casio4 wrote: »
    have to say I had a tear in my eye when Eileen and Tony were talking beside Jasons bedside saying what if he never talks again or walks again and he was the best son and Todd was behind them at the door listening:o Ryan Thomas is playing a blinder at keeping still in that hospital bed :)

I felt sorry for Todd no one even bothered to let him know about Jason

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I felt sorry for Todd no one even bothered to let him know about Jason

But he brought it on himself,he doesnt think of anyone.Plus Tony and Eileen where talking bout their son not Todd.Cause Todd is only Eileens.

dubstarr wrote: »
    But he brought it on himself,he doesnt think of anyone.Plus Tony and Eileen where talking bout their son not Todd.Cause Todd is only Eileens.

True but Jason is still his brother Eileen or Sean could have at least called or texted him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,706 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I don't watch Fair City but i really feel it's better than Corrie. It's completely gone down hill. Somebody needs to drop a bomb on the set and re cast the full show :D

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Somebody needs to drop a bomb on the production team, and hire new ones.

FYP.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

I watched all the week's episodes tonight
    and thoroughly enjoyed them. I must be easily pleased!! ;) A few real LOL moments. Loved all the camping scenes - Craig's romance! :) He has developed into such a charming character. Back on the cobbles, I was delighted Max got to find out what a thug Callum really is. The subsequent scenes with Max were done quite well, I thought. The nonsense with Carla selling/not selling the factory I could have done without!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

brooke 2 wrote: »
    I watched all the week's episodes tonight
    and thoroughly enjoyed them. I must be easily pleased!! ;) A few real LOL moments. Loved all the camping scenes - Craig's romance! :) He has developed into such a charming character. Back on the cobbles, I was delighted Max got to find out what a thug Callum really is. The subsequent scenes with Max were done quite well, I thought. The nonsense with Carla selling/not selling the factory I could have done without!

Carla and Nick make a nice couple I think. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭mapaca

Well I caught up with this week's episodes very quickly once I fast forwarded through all the camping scenes!

Quick question, who is the new guy? He says he's an old friend of Carla's but why do they have the same surname? (I was very tired and must have missed something!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Those camping scene were not funny at all actually annoying

I agree. The only ones I enjoyed were those involving Craig.
    That Paddy character was dire. I hope he disappears again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

fin12 wrote: »
    Carla and Nick make a nice couple I think. :):)

Nick coming out of the bedroom, buttons all undone and leery faced gave me the boak.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Just watched Friday's episodes and after the disaster that was Sarah Harding I wasn't expecting much from Shane Wards acting. I was pleasantly surprised as he wasn't bad at all.

Glad the camping trip is over.

piperh wrote: »
    Just watched Friday's episodes and after the disaster that was Sarah Harding I wasn't expecting much from Shane Wards acting. I was pleasantly surprised as he wasn't bad at all.

Glad the camping trip is over.

I agree, and since he presumably will take over running the factory I was glad to see him. The thought of Alya owning and running the factory would definitely have me switching off Corrie completely.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    I don't watch Fair City but i really feel it's better than Corrie. It's completely gone down hill. Somebody needs to drop a bomb on the set and re cast the full show :D
    Somebody needs to drop a bomb on the production team, and hire new ones.

To be honest all can go, while producers play a big role some of the acting is really bad.

Just compare some of the responses people post on Emmerdale page about how good actors are and everything about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

mapaca wrote: »
    Well I caught up with this week's episodes very quickly once I fast forwarded through all the camping scenes!

Quick question, who is the new guy? He says he's an old friend of Carla's but why do they have the same surname? (I was very tired and must have missed something!)

Ya I was wondering that as well because I think even Nick at one stage asked if they had gone out with each other before and he said something like Im too smart for that or something.

[/B]

Ya I was wondering that as well because I think even Nick at one stage asked if they had gone out with each other before and he said something like Im too smart for that or something.

Carla seem'ed to have kept her first husbands sir name which was Conor. Is that legal even though she got married to Peter?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

[/B]

He is related to Michelle,that's why he has the same surname as Carla. They all grew up together so go way back.

As far as I remember,Carla did take Peter's surname when they married but after they split she insisted everyone call her Carla Connor again.

I hope this brings this storyline to a close.

Coronation Street's Leanne Tilsley is found unconscious in her own flat next month following another violent clash with her stepson Simon.
    Leanne (Jane Danson) has spent weeks keeping quiet about Simon's shock outbursts in a desperate bid to protect him, but it looks like their dark secret is now in danger of being exposed.
    The latest row between the pair is ignited when Simon gets in trouble at school for fighting with some of his fellow pupils.
    When Leanne is called to pick Simon up and march him home, he claims that she is to blame as the other lads were picking on him because she won't buy him a decent phone.
    Back at the flat, a stressed-out Leanne runs a bath for herself and orders Simon to do the dishes, but he angrily refuses and gives her an almighty shove before rushing out.
    As she falls, Leanne bangs her head on a table and passes out, but Dev Alahan and Mary Taylor are soon on the scene when they see water seeping through the kebab shop's ceiling due to the overflowing bath.
    Dev (Jimmi Harkishin) and Mary (Patti Clare) are horrified to find Leanne unconscious, but what will the repercussions be when she has to be rushed to hospital?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

So do I Lynne. I'd say they'll drag it out for another while thought. I think it's hard to watch.

What's wrong with Hope, does anyone know?
    Just looked it up online. Not looking forward to that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

What's the plan for Sarah and Bethany?? Anyone any theories?

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    What's the plan for Sarah and Bethany?? Anyone any theories?

Bethany will give Callum an alibi. Will it be better than Maxs evidence?

How the Hell did Carla lose the car? She's only gambling a few weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Bethany will give Callum an alibi. Will it be better than Maxs evidence?

How the Hell did Carla lose the car? She's only gambling a few weeks!

But why drug Sarah??

mapaca wrote: »

Aidan Connor is Michelle's cousin, so related by marriage to Carla as he is Paul's cousin too (Carla's dead husband)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

So is shayne gonna tell us what his goal is?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Robsweezie wrote: »
    So is shayne gonna tell us what his goal is?

He's here to win your heart and soul :D

Presumeably Lloyd and Liz are getting back together.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭bodhi085

5 minutes on the bus crash story and yet how many months so far on this rubbish Callum/ David/ Sarah/ max/ oh I give up.. Story.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Lloyd sobered up very quickly he was leggless in the back of the Rovers when Bethany was in the car at the police station then Bethany arrives back on the street after giving her statement and Lloyd is outside on his phone not a bother on him talking about going for a kebab, he could barely stand earlier and had to be carried home

• Advertisement

Why don't Bethany tell her family and go to the police :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement