Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,250 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Sarah Louise "forget" to tell Tony that her Bethany is Callum's alibi for bashing Jason

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Bethany looks much better without all the make-up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭shane1981

Carla leaves her office first thing in the morning and Nick drags her to the birthday party. A kids party in the morning? Really?:confused:

Then Bethany "confesses" that she was with Callum the night Jason was attacked? But wasn't the attack in broad daylight???

Rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Carla brings her car to work yet she only lives next door to the factory!

Carla brings her car to work yet she only lives next door to the factory!

Wasn't her car repossessed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Good call! I didn't even twig that! Poor writing altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

That was exactly my thoughts last night!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

It was repossessed from outside the factory.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Looks good:):)

• Advertisement

David needs to go proper evil again to get Callum :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Corrie tonight at 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭Shelga

Damn ITV with the constant changes! Wouldn't know it was on tonight if not for boards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Shelga wrote: »
    Damn ITV with the constant changes! Wouldn't know it was on tonight if not for boards!

Wouldnt have known if it werent for your post.

Wonder does my sky+ box know.

edit: My sky+ box does know.

My sky+ box may be smarter than I am.

syklops wrote: »
    Wouldnt have known if it werent for your post.

Wonder does my sky+ box know.

edit: My sky+ box does know.

My sky+ box may be smarter than I am.

Ahem :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Ahem :D

I saw his post before your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

didn't think it was any good tonight Steve isn't funny anymore the episodes with the dog yesterday were ok and tonight in a few scenes where he was clearly trying to be funny it just didn't come across, maybe when he finds out about his mum and Lloyd his shock might make us laugh, as for the scenes in Roys rolls and Mary organizing the art class with whatever her name is (zedans mother) was ridiculous

casio4 wrote: »
    didn't think it was any good tonight Steve isn't funny anymore the episodes with the dog yesterday were ok and tonight in a few scenes where he was clearly trying to be funny it just didn't come across, maybe when he finds out about his mum and Lloyd his shock might make us laugh, as for the scenes in Roys rolls and Mary organizing the art class with whatever her name is (zedans mother) was ridiculous

I think trying to stretch it into the extra episodes is leading to ridiculous filler scenes, like that, more than ever.

What is the "beef" between chef Robert (get it :p) and Shayne sorry Aidan Connor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Why does Karla even need a car, she lives practically next to the factory, you think with all her debts she would do without a car for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

Ah ffs, could have saved loads of time if I had just watched that instead of all the rubbish of the last few weeks!!!

I hope this means its all coming to an end.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

Eh, I must remember to follow my husband to work tomorrow. A la Tracey and Robert..... Ffs

highly1111 wrote: »
    Eh, I must remember to follow my husband to work tomorrow. A la Tracey and Robert..... Ffs

So ridiculous. I think we never laid eyes on the previous chef. Now we have not only Robert, but Tracy, looming at the table. I'd say business will not exactly boom, in that scenario. I'd get indigestion! Nobody in the Bistro seems to have noticed that Gandy hasn't been seen in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

So ridiculous. I think we never laid eyes on the previous chef. Now we have not only Robert, but Tracy, looming at the table. I'd say business will not exactly boom, in that scenario. I'd get indigestion! Nobody in the Bistro seems to have noticed that Gandy hasn't been seen in ages.

Yeah where is he?!? Is Les Dennis still living with him and Steph or did he move in with Eileen?

Yeah where is he?!? Is Les Dennis still living with him and Steph or did he move in with Eileen?

Now that I think of it, any time Eileen was at work recently, (before the Jason story), Michael was sitting there with her, not working. Maybe it's a new thing, take your partner to work :D.

Gandy will probably reappear, one of the days, with a tan, like David did. Every time I see him, I think there must be very good weather wherever Martin lives now. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

She was driving a different car. A smaller one I believe due to her being unable to keep up the repayments on her fancier car. Now, where she got the money to buy a new -albeit smaller- car outright OR how in the hell she got any finance for a car considering that she's in so much debt that her previous car was repossessed is anyone's guess.
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What is the "beef" between chef Robert (get it :p) and Shayne sorry Aidan Connor

Tracey said something along the lines of 'oh, em, nice car' to Carla upon seeing her new car. Carla took offense which led to a bit of tension with Aiden and Robert sticking up for their female companions.

Because obviously women can't deal with each other and need to have big strong men nearby at all times to get involved. Especially when the women in question are delicate lickle shrinking violets like Tracey and Carla are.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Every time I see him, I think there must be very good weather wherever Martin lives now. :P

Martin lives in Liverpool which is, according to Jai over in Emmerdale (roughly Leeds), the other side of the country!!!

Martin lives in Liverpool which is, according to Jai over in Emmerdale (roughly Leeds), the other side of the country!!!

I'm booking a holiday there, immediately :D.

• Advertisement

Who was going to work in The Rovers last night while Steve and Michelle were out for a meal. I thought Liz might say she was working, but no, the reason she declined to join Steve and Michelle, was that she was going to watch tv and have a takeaway.
    Sarah only works there when Callum comes in, and Sean was at the hospital

I have to stop worrying about these things, I know :p

The only reason I will watch tonight is to see
    Tony, hopefully giving Callum a few thumps

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement