Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

love triangle for Ken, Audrey & Nessa
    Nessa is Cathy sister

Told you this would happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Nessa is Cathy sister

Mod Note: Spoiler tags added as requested.

Since when has
    Audrey shown any interest in Ken whatsoever?

To be honest since, Stephanie Beacham, he is out of her league.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭mapaca

Brilliant throw-away comment by Steve: when he and Michelle thought it might be Tony hiding upstairs in Liz's bedroom and she compared him to the big bad wolf. He said "Do you think he's wearing my mum's nightie?" Took me a minute to get it, but made me lol :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Nessa is Cathy sister

Ah god, it's way too soon after Dierdre.
    They hinted at Audrey and Ken getting along with the stupid book fiasco.

Also I don't know if any of you guys noticed all the heavy breathing in friday's episode, I was watching on a new device, and the sound quality was a little better than normal, holy god, Liz, Tony, Eileen, Lloyd, it was like they were all after running a quick 5k.

Mod Note - Spoiler tags added as requested

Coronation Street, Tracy Barlow's luck runs out as she finally gets her comeuppance for starting the Victoria Court fire earlier this year.

The Weatherfield residents will watch in shock as Tracy (Kate Ford) is arrested under suspicion of murdering Kal Nazir and Maddie Heath.

The dramatic moment comes after Tracy tells Carla Connor that it was actually her who started the fire, during an emotional showdown between the pair.

Tracy makes her confession after Robert Preston tells her that she has to come clean to Carla about the fire as he can't bear to watch her torture herself any longer.

However, when Carla takes a step towards the edge of the quarry, Tracy yells at her to stop, finally confessing that she was responsible for the fire.

Following her confession, Tracy is on tenterhooks as she wonders whether Carla will go to the police, while Carla ponders whether it will simply be her word against Tracy's if she does.

When the police do eventually arrive for Tracy, it becomes clear that someone has reported her, but was it Carla or has someone else decided that Tracy needs to pay for her actions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Idrive

Gas

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Idrive wrote: »
    Gas

Who is that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Who is that?

Melanie Hill / Cathy, Roy's friend, and now art teacher in the community centre. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Mod Warning

We've been receiving complaints about posters openly commenting on tajd's spoiler posts thus revealing the spoiler content. We will be handing out cards/infractions/bans if this continues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Melanie Hill / Cathy, Roy's friend, and now art teacher in the community centre. :)

Was she married to Sean Bean or is that a still from some film they were in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

She was married to him (90-97) and they have 2 daughters together.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Apologies for not tagging my comment with spoilers, since it already happened I wasn't sure if it was needed or not :(

• Registered Users Posts: 86,249 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So the police take a statement from an underage girl alone giving an alibi to a known drug dealer of being in his flat and the police don't investigate further or contact social services or the girl's mother :confused: #soappoliceuseless

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So the police take a statement from an underage girl alone giving an alibi to a known drug dealer of being in his flat and the police don't investigate further or contact social services or the girl's mother :confused: #soappoliceuseless

Sounds pretty Irish to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Sounds pretty Irish to me.

No, sounds like shoddy writing :rolleyes:

Nothing special about Aidan Connor / Shayne Ward

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Thought his acting was quite good tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Hes actually much better than i thought he would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

dubstarr wrote: »
    Hes actually much better than i thought he would be.

I don't think his acting is so bad but his storylines thus far are pish ie buying a share in the factory after and a day on the street and starting a fight wi Robert over tomato sauce.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Gandy's back!!

• Advertisement

"Anything to eat?" asks Amy, and then looks at the professional chef....now thats what i call clever. :)

"Anything to eat?" asks Amy, and then looks at the professional chef....now thats what i call clever. :)

Not that clever if Tracey ended up making it.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,249 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Carla want Kal's father and daughter to do what exactly, kill her :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

when Michelle came back to speak to Robert and Tracy at the end I thought she was going to ask Robert what he meant when he said tell her Tracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Im loving Carla she is playing the part so well.You can feel her heartbreak.Amy is gas,very funny but without her Mothers bitchiness.

dubstarr wrote: »
    Amy is gas,very funny but without her Mothers bitchiness.

You must be watching a different Amy than I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I'm actually sick of Carla, she's a good actress but she is constantly in this self destruct mode, its getting very old now.

fin12 wrote: »
    I'm actually sick of Carla, she's a good actress but she is constantly in this self destruct mode, its getting very old now.

It's no wonder Alison is moving on! A great actress and she'll be a huge loss.

fin12 wrote: »

Like many storylines, it has dragged on too long at this stage. When did she first show obvious signs of being a problem drinker? Its a couple of years now isn't? I think shes been drinking longer than Peter Barlow was at this stage. Then there was the fire which sent her into full destruction mode. More drinking, the gambling appearing out of nowhere.

All the while, we know she is innocent which in many ways makes it even more tedious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

Tuned in for the first time in ages. What else was the actor who plays Robert in? Was it a soap?

Loved Liz's outfits. The spray on leggings at the auction and the yellow outfit for her date with Lloyd.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement