Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Can anybody dispose of a piss-soaked pregnancy test in a sanitary fashion without it being passed around and discussed by all their friends and neighbours every time?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Thargor wrote: »
    Can anybody dispose of a piss-soaked pregnancy test in a sanitary fashion without it being passed around and discussed by all their friends and neighbours every time?

omg that's so funny hahahaha:):)

I'll not be watching til I know I won't have to see Fizz in crisis. Worst character ever. Hate her when she has any kind of stress.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Thargor wrote: »

Ahm at work, discreetly browsing Boards, and this made me snort out laughing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I'll not be watching til I know I won't have to see Fizz in crisis. Worst character ever. Hate her when she has any kind of stress.

Happy go lucky Fizz was great when she arrived. But any kind of drama makes her irritating. The whole stupid John Stape saga :rolleyes: And now this cancer story line.

Cancer has been dealt with before and, Im now tired of saying this, was dealt with much more poignantly than it is now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Roy was amazing, as usual, and surprisingly, I quite liked Tyrone too, I think he was extremely supportive and level headed, and although I agree with most of what is said about Fizz and her ability (or lack there of) to deal with drama/bad news, I've always had a soft spot for Ty and I think he'll end up carrying this storyline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Roy was amazing, as usual, and surprisingly, I quite liked Tyrone too, I think he was extremely supportive and level headed, and although I agree with most of what is said about Fizz and her ability (or lack there of) to deal with drama/bad news, I've always had a soft spot for Ty and I think he'll end up carrying this storyline.

Yes, I thought Tyrone was good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

fin12 wrote: »
    Can anybody just sleep with someone and not get pregnant:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dev needs to stock better condoms too! :pac:

mb1725 wrote: »
    Dev needs to stock better condoms too! :pac:

Relax. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIMyQooTF2w

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭bodhi085

Massive fire breaks out and it takes a whole episode for any emergency services to respond..Leanne has her accident and it takes the next scene for them to be there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,245 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Zeedan and Leanne, is it going to happen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

I loved where Roy was giving out about the morals of the"Goldilocks" story.:D

Crisps and Wine? Oh Carla!!

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭antonymin

Have you ever seen Roy smile?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

syklops wrote:
    Happy go lucky Fizz was great when she arrived. But any kind of drama makes her irritating. The whole stupid John Stape saga And now this cancer story line.

I really can't bear Fiz's scary eyed 'sad and scared' face. It drives me mental. Even the thoughts of the John Stape saga brings me out in hives!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Im only catching up with the omnibus atm and one thing thats royally annoyed me and is a big faux pau by the writers

The doctor went off and told the fiz and tyrone that Hope COULD have cancer before they had even done a biopsi- jesus christ like what doc does that ...scares the life out of parents before they have even checked is there cancerous cells- Very bad writing!

Im only catching up with the omnibus atm and one thing thats royally annoyed me and is a big faux pau by the writers

The doctor went off and told the fiz and tyrone that Hope COULD have cancer before they had even done a biopsi- jesus christ like what doc does that ...scares the life out of parents before they have even checked is there cancerous cells- Very bad writing!

I obviously fast forwarded that bit. Weren't they telling everyone that she does have cancer, even telling the child herself that she is to have medicine for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭ByfocalPhoto

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Zeedan and Leanne, is it going to happen

Maybe but only if he stops beating her up :-)

Hilarious to watch the medic's pre programmed prejudice lead her to the wrong conclusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

I obviously fast forwarded that bit. Weren't they telling everyone that she does have cancer, even telling the child herself that she is to have medicine for it?

Thats another annoying thing- she has not been diagnosed yet they are going around saying she does have cancer-I know they are assuming the worst but seriously!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,644 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Just caught up & apologies if this has been done to death but the scenes with Simon & Leanne the last few weeks have been awfully annoying. The kid who plays him is a pretty bad actor.

Please, woman in factory give Alya a job, far far away...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Right in the middle of the showdown between Carla & Tracey they cut to a different scene with Leanne & Simon hiding in a wardrobe.

Why? They just took the tension out of it. Terrible editing.

They're always doing crap like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Dear Corrie writers,

Please, please, please shelve plans to couple Anna and Tim. Please.

Kind regards,
    Most of your viewers.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭antonymin

No, they are bound to be together. You have seen the signs, they have a common link, it's bound to happen. Poor ol' Sally, she will not get her lovely wedding and scruffy looking Kevin might come to her rescue. He should consider having a shave, he looks like a tramp.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,245 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

David and Kylie are not bothered and worried about Callum now

Red Kev wrote: »
    Right in the middle of the showdown between Carla & Tracey they cut to a different scene with Leanne & Simon hiding in a wardrobe.

Why? They just took the tension out of it. Terrible editing.

They're always doing crap like that.

Agreed.

Same with Deirdre's funeral scenes, they were interspersed with (usual rubbish) story lines and (over) acting from Callum, Bethany and Sara.
    Personally, I would have preferred to gaze at a blank screen, than look at that trio.
    It took from what should have been a tribute to Anne Kirkbride, RIP.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    David and Kylie are not bothered and worried about Callum now
    They are probably wrecked from all that running in the trailer for the live episode.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

LynnGrace wrote: »
    They are probably wrecked from all that running in the trailer for the live episode.
    :D

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

The quarry that Tracy and Carla went to looks very like the one they use for similar scenes in Emmerdale. I wonder if its the same place or in the same area?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

When is the live episode?

• Advertisement

Zeedan and Leanne are gonna do it aren't they

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement