Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Yes I think that's what they've said but if the writers want to write Miley out it would be easy for them to have Anna exclaim "They're staying?! In blimmin' Canada!"
    And then poor Tims face will drop and he'll say "Whuu? They can't be doing that!"
    Then Anna will shriek at him, Faye and any innocent bystanders who might be unlucky enough to be nearby (and there could well be a few of this scene takes place in the caff) "Well they blimmin' are! I can't believe this! FAYE PUT DOWN THAT PENCIL!"

And Anna and poor Tim will be devastated at losing Miley - whose name is going to be changed to something like Tania or Jasmine or Penny - and they will find comfort in each others arms.

None of that is a spoiler by the way, just my prediction.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,706 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

So when will Leanne and her ex's son start seeing each other?

Why do I get a felling it was Robert who called the police, anybody else think it was somebody other than Carla?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

Why do I get a felling it was Robert who called the police, anybody else think it was somebody other than Carla?

I was thinking Michelle

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭wat24

I was thinking maybe Nick rang them!

wat24 wrote: »
    I was thinking maybe Nick rang them!

He did

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Amy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Amy ;)

how would Amy know?

casio4 wrote: »
    how would Amy know?

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

I think it could have been Nick. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,246 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Jackson's family are taking Miley to Canada with no plan to return.
    Have Corrie's writers never heard of the Hague convention ?

They should have taken Anna and Faye and left them in Canada

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

I do feel like it was Robert to be honest, he seems like a decent enough chap. But more than likely Nick.

Poor Tim and Anna, I feel sorry for them.

Poor Roy,.. :)..... Off topic here, Does anyone have a 95 Volkswagen golf car?

No, why Collyflower?

fin12 wrote: »
    No, why Collyflower?

A friend of mine has a 95 Volkswagen golf car and it needs a few new parts.

No, why Collyflower?

oh right sorry cant help Collyflower:):)

oh right sorry cant help Collyflower:):)

Kevin Webster, might... ;)

Kevin Webster, might... ;)

ya but he'd probably rip you off. :):):D

ya but he'd probably rip you off. :):):D

No no, he's an honest (fictional) machinac..... ;) I'm off to bed now, Night Fin. .... :)

No no, he's an honest (fictional) machinac..... ;) I'm off to bed now, Night Fin. .... :)

Night Collyflower, I still have Fair sh***y to watch. :):)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Roy passed his test at his first attempt. So why are they now showing him as being a poor driver? Was it an attempt at humour?

I think Robert called the cops. He is hard to make out but he figured it out and after Tracey denied she admitted it to the pub I think that was the final straw for him.

Very fast arrival for the cops. Usually its a couple hours until they show up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Why do the cops on Corrie just show up willy nilly and keep arresting people with no evidence? At the most with no evidence and just hearsay from an anonymous caller they would take Tracey in for questioning. It's daft.

That Miley write out is potentially the worst in soap history. The Canadians would have the whole lot of them arrested for what they did. No way was the baby adopted in that time.

And Faye who on Monday couldn't give a shlte about the baby is now mad out to see her.

And Jason had to be half carried out of the hospital by Todd. No wheelchairs left after the bus crash? FFS.

Awful stuff altogether.

There was an investigation into the fire. It was declared accidental. Carla is free.

But now that it turns out that it was Tracey who started the fire she's been arrested on suspicion of murder!! How come when Carla accidentally starts a fire it's an accident but when it turns out someone else started the fire suddenly it's murder?

I was listening out for them to say "for perverting the course of justice" or something but no, "suspicion of murder". I think it's about time to officially change the term 'Mary Sue' to 'Carla Connor'.

There was an investigation into the fire. It was declared accidental. Carla is free.

But now that it turns out that it was Tracey who started the fire she's been arrested on suspicion of murder!! How come when Carla accidentally starts a fire it's an accident but when it turns out someone else started the fire suddenly it's murder?

I was listening out for them to say "for perverting the course of justice" or something but no, "suspicion of murder". I think it's about time to officially change the term 'Mary Sue' to 'Carla Connor'.

The difference is that Carla lived in the apartment. Tracy was there illegally.

Breaking and entering maybe then. Not murder. The fire was already established as being accidental. Now they're changing that to say it was started deliberately.

Not even manslaughter, if the fire was accidental. Murder, so it was premeditated.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

It's like they have a bunch of monkeys throwing darts at a board that has random buzzwords on it, and using the words they happen to hit as a basis for storylines.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Seems like Corrie is on tonight, any idea if it'll be on every Thursday or is a repeat or something? Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Well it's on next Thursday same time (same line up as tonight Emmerdale 7-8pm)... Also this Sunday (13th) Corrie is on for 1 hour from 7-8pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Gotta love Kirk!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,246 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Gotta love Kirk!

Really worried about the pizza :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement