Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Is Alex's Cathys son? How does Cathy know him?

m'lady wrote: »
    Thanks fin, wasn't sure if he'd ended up in prison or they'd split up!

Well they split up as well and then he left.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

fin12 wrote: »
    Is Alex's Cathys son? How does Cathy know him?

Is Alex the name of the disabled chap, it escapes me? If it is hes Cathys nephew.

Is Alex the name of the disabled chap, it escapes me? If it is hes Cathys nephew.

Ya it is, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

He has Down Syndrome. He is not disabled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Alex is Cathys nephew. Her sister Nessa is coming into it soon so I presume Nessa is Alexs mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

I really don't think they should be hurtling
    Roy and Cathy together

That is what's annoying me most about Corrie recently.

I really don't think they should be hurtling
    Roy and Cathy together

That is what's annoying me most about Corrie recently.

Ya I agree and I dont think it fits in with his character at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

mb1725 wrote: »
    Norris seems to be missing for a long time too? Surely he would have been out and about for Tracy Luv's latest story?

Just as you say that, I've also noticed Audrey is missing. She hasn't had much involvement in the Callum storyline lately and I haven't seen her in the salon in a while? In fact I can't remember the last time I recall her being on. Wonder what the deal is.

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    He has Down Syndrome. He is not disabled.

I thought that was known as a disability?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Just as you say that, I've also noticed Audrey is missing. She hasn't had much involvement in the Callum storyline lately and I haven't seen her in the salon in a while? In fact I can't remember the last time I recall her being on. Wonder what the deal is.

Maybe they've eloped ! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

syklops wrote: »

Betty in a bad mood was more intimidating than Callum is.

Ena Sharples or Annie Walker were waaaaaayyyyy more frightening than Callum.

(Oh God I'm old :-( )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Didn't we just have the lloyd love and pregnancy triangle with nick, Carla and the other one who was so memorable I forget her name

I'd love Tony to meet Callum down the ginnel. Callum wont be guffawing after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Jesus, a holiday booked already? Liz doesn't wait around.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,727 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has Tracy starting the fire been forgotten about, I expected Leanne, Nazirs and Sophie demanding Tracy's head on a pitch fork or do some not believe Carla

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

I take it someone is going to get buried in this manhole under Gail's garage? Seemed to be a dropping a big hint tonight.

I take it someone is going to get buried in this manhole under Gail's garage? Seemed to be a dropping a big hint tonight.

Callum getting killed off by Platts or Grimshaws and put down the manhole seems very obvious so hope it don't happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Not sure if I said this before, but the storyline of Andrea stealing that record was the most stupid thing I've ever seen on Coronation Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

The manhole story is another rehash. Didn't John Stape bury someone in the factory as well. I think it was the guy whose identity he stole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

IIRC many moons ago Richard Hillman left an ex-wife (Angela?) buried in some foundations or other.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Red Kev wrote: »
    The manhole story is another rehash. Didn't John Stape bury someone in the factory as well. I think it was the guy whose identity he stole.

I had totally forgotten about that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I literally only saw 5 minutes of coronation Street in the last week. Yesterday at 5 to 8 before EE and Audrey was in it and seemed very central to the Callum plot as she was bring attacked......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

I literally only saw 5 minutes of coronation Street in the last week. Yesterday at 5 to 8 before EE and Audrey was in it and seemed very central to the Callum plot as she was bring attacked......

That's the first time in a while I can recall seeing her. Thought that was funny as I only mentioned not seeing her yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Yes, Audrey was noticeably absent, of late, even from occasions where it would have been usual for her to be present.

Another absentee, Dev, reappeared last night. He seems to have been offscreen for ages.

and then someone will go mad & kick him up like Dirty Den :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Daft, that Audrey said she couldn't describe the attackers. ..Wtf?! One was quite ordinary looking alright but the other was black with dreadlocks. She'd be a dawdle to beat in a game of Guess Who. Just as well the two scumbags showed up again. It was getting beyond ridiculous that Calum just had Vicky Pollard as a minion.
    I fast forward all the scenes with Maria and your man and his sister and Andy. I can't summon up the interest in them at all.

Calling it now

Tony Kills Callum & puts him down Gail's manhole

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I can't stop staring at Kylie's eyebrows...has she plucked OVER the brow? Looks weird.

I cannot warm to Cathy at all; I can't put my finger on it, but she's just not likeable.

If Callum is going to snuff it, I won't miss him. I'm sick of his gurning.

• Advertisement

Calling it now

Tony Kills Callum & puts him down Gail's manhole

That sounds dirty :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement