Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

What is the point of the covering up the killing of Callum that will now be dragged out forever. He was attacking Sarah in her own home and kylie whacked him. Why try cover it up???? Pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

They need to get rid of Callum's phone, it's going to be traced when the police start looking for him... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I was hoping Callum wasn't dead, was David and Kylie sure he was :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

What annoys me is that everything that happened tonight bar a few minor details like Tony taking the car and Anna getting her boobs out with Gary gawking at them has been spoiled for weeks. We all knew Callum would be killed by either Sarah or Kylie, we all knew where the body was going to be dumped, we all knew Roy and Kathy were going to kiss, we all knew that Tim would find out about the kiss.

I mean I understand publicity but surely the producers realise the air of predictability and all the spoilers ruins the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭bodhi085

Is it me or is there a lot of mobile phones in corrie with the green casing on them.
    I recall even Max's phone was green.
    I thought Anna was gonna pop out when she was dancing in the rovers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

zorro2566 wrote: »
    What was Liz's blooper?

Her presence.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Thought it was quite good - they managed to blow up a car and everything.

Paula Lane (Kylie) and Joe Duttine (Tim) were the two stand-out performances for me though. They seemed to be the most natural of the entire cast.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Boring!! Worst live episode. The Sarah Lou and callum scenes were just getting good and then he's killed off immediately. Stupid story that's been done a million times before.....what's the point in a live episode when there's no story line?!
    Should have been someone unexpected that finished off callum....Kylie and David have had enough misery and moaning to last a lifetime!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

r they not putting the live episode on the player? usually they upload stuff really quick on utv, like both the emmerdale episodes are up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

• Advertisement

Also, gotta laugh at this one :P

https://twitter.com/BradTheLadLong/status/646761809354051584

EDIT: I'm sure the lad's just on a wind-up but apparently he's thought that Corrie is a live reality TV programme

https://twitter.com/BradTheLadLong/status/646775592583467008

and has posted proof via his you tube:

fin12 wrote: »
    r they not putting the live episode on the player? usually they upload stuff really quick on utv, like both the emmerdale episodes are up.

I'm sure they will, it'll just take a bit longer because the episode was live.

I'm sure they will, it'll just take a bit longer because the episode was live.

ok thanks, I just really want to watch it. :):)

ok thanks, I just really want to watch it. :):)

It's on youtube

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Just finished watching it on ITV+1. Thought it was very good, David, Kylie, Sarah, Roy, Kathy & Tim were all excellent, can't say anybody was actually bad.

The Callum story will run, we've seen the buried body in the sewer trick before, technically the builders should find it tomorrow. The phone being there all night will be a giveaway. (I liked it when David got angry that yer wan called him 'Dave').

Sally will also see Tim leaving Anna's the morning after and they'll drag another week out of that 'misunderstanding'. It's stories like that, that are endlessly repeated that make Corrie go downhill.

I presume it wasn't supposed to be done in real time as there were some big errors, but I noticed the clocks showed the correct time.
    What is the point of the covering up the killing of yCallum that will now be dragged out forever. He was attacking Sarah in her own home and kylie whacked him. Why try cover it up???? Pointless.

Kylie would do time for manslaughter, maybe not very long, but she'd be in for a couple of years.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Whenever Paula leaves as Kylie, her exit storyline now is all set

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

They could open the 'person' hole in the morning and find Calum missing! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭magicray

I enjoyed it even though we knew what was going to happen, think that it would have been a better story though if they had put Callum in the car before Tony stole it

David was seriously orange :D

mb1725 wrote: »
    They could open the 'person' hole in the morning and find Calum missing! :eek:

:D @ "person hole".... Hopefully the rats will have eaten him by then.. :) The only one who is going to miss him will be his mother and maybe Max but he'll soon forget..

Well, so far the after show programme is pretty boring...

• Advertisement

Well, so far the after show programme is pretty boring...

Yeah, I'd rather he tried to talk to as much of the cast as possible than faffing around with behind the scenes stuff they could just as easily post on the facebook page.

If he starts doing a live interview with Blackburn I'm switching it off.

Yeah, I'd rather he tried to talk to as much of the cast as possible than faffing around with behind the scenes stuff they could just as easily post on the facebook page.

Yep, the eastenders after show after their live episode was much, much better and more action filled

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

I was convinced Callum was going to get up and start chasing them all, what the heck was the running promo/advert for then?! Was all a bit meh imo, Emmerdale's last live show was amazing compared.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I remember way back when Sarah was in it before, one of the producers saying that she could summon up tears instantly. I see tonight she hasn't lost the ability.
    I remarked to my hubbie there about the humourous comments posted here about Liz's (meant Anna's) bouncy boobs. He was back like a shot "you mean Anna's" ...he didn't miss that for sure!

Really enjoyed tonight's episode. Thought Sarah and Kylie were very good.

yep, very good acting by them both

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

watch back to when Craig and Tim were in the Kebab shop and the sound went but we could still hear the music it looked like Craig was miming the song :D

I thought they all done well. :)

casio4 wrote: »
    watch back to when Craig and Tim were in the Kebab shop and the sound went but we could still hear the music it looked like Craig was miming the song :D

The sound cut off, but I think Lloyd was saying his line to Craig.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

:D @ "person hole".... Hopefully the rats will have eaten him by then.. :) The only one who is going to miss him will be his mother and maybe Max but he'll soon forget..

They could wake in the morning to discover Tony has been up early and already filled it with concrete.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement