Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

I was convinced Callum was going to get up and start chasing them all, what the heck was the running promo/advert for then?! Was all a bit meh imo, Emmerdale's last live show was amazing compared.

Yeah, I was thinking the same:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

syklops wrote: »
    They could wake in the morning to discover Tony has been up early and already filled it with concrete.

Yep, I think that's going to happen, Gail did tell him to, go ahead regarding her manhole... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Yep, I think that's going to happen, Gail did tell him to, go ahead regarding her manhole... ;)

ya but how would you even sleep that night, Id be counting down the hours till its morning and everybody is out of the house so I can start to move him.

I doubt you'd sleep in after murdering someone the night before.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I know the sound went in the kebab shop scene, but it seemed really odd, stuck on and shorter than it maybe was intended.
    Loved the Roy/Carla and Roy/Cathy scenes. Rita hammy as ever but didn't fluff anything (though it's hard to tell with her). I thought Sarah, David and Kylie were excellent.
    Felt sorry for silly old Sally. I know she's a terrible snob, but she does love Tim.
    Nice car for Lloyd and Andrea.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    ya but how would you even sleep that night, Id be counting down the hours till its morning and everybody is out of the house so I can start to move him.

In real life that's how it works but, you know, they're going to wake up and Tony will have the hole filled in...... Where were the kids while all that drama was going on???

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

In real life that's how it works but, you know, they're going to wake up and Tony will have the hole filled in...... Where were the kids while all that drama was going on???

ya so unrealistic, ya I think the kids were at Audreys. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

I will only say 4 words about tonight's episode...
    Anna,

How you doin'? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Gail had the kids at Audreys

I will only say 4 words about tonight's episode...
    Anna,

How you doin'? ;)

Gosh, you'd think you'd never seen a cleaveg before !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Realistically you couldn't have them in the live show. I was even unsure if Bethany would be in it. The only thing I didn't buy was the car blowing up. They were supposed to torch it but no flames, no smoke then kaboom it goes up. :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

fin12 wrote: »

You'd probably be wrecked after all the adrenaline rushing through your body (or so I imagine). The worst part would be waking up the next morning, about to get ready for work and then remembering, "Bollix! Forgot I have to dispose of that dead body".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

No Gail?

Gosh, you'd think you'd never seen a cleaveg before !

She looked very well regardless

Realistically you couldn't have them in the live show. I was even unsure if Bethany would be in it. The only thing I didn't buy was the car blowing up. They were supposed to torch it but no flames, no smoke then kaboom it goes up. :rolleyes:

Bethany is 19 or 20 in real life

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Bethany is 19 or 20 in real life

Yeah Lucy Fallon was 19 when she took on the part of Bethany, so either she's still 19 or turned 20 sometime since March possibly (depends on when her birthday is). Colson Smith who plays Craig was the youngest cast member to appear tonight - think he's just turned 17 recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Anyone else catch the Wilhelm scream when Callum's car exploded?

Only blooper I spotted beside the chip shop audio was when Roy was talking to Carla, the camera is off point for a bit. Overall no major flubs or forgotten lines. The only character who corpsed in the end was Callum ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Did Sarah go to work with the blood still on her clothes?

Overall, I thought it was quite good. The usual suspects delivered good performances, IMO. Especially David, Kylie, Roy, and Carla.
    Callum gave his best performance yet :p, lying dead on the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

LynnGrace wrote: »

Overall, I thought it was quite good. The usual suspects delivered good performances, IMO. Especially David, Kylie, Roy, and Carla.
    Callum gave his best performance yet :p, lying dead on the floor.
    And that wasn't even him, it was his stunt double. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

LynnGrace wrote: »

No she whipped her top off before they let Bethany into the house.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 652 ✭✭✭DanielODonnell

They killed him off very early so the rest was predictable, just like Den Watts 10 years ago.

Watching the live webcams on the website were very distracting for me as I didn't realise they would still be on the website after the episode finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

I was surprised to see Rita there, I thought the actress had taken ill and couldn't appear in the live episode?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,789 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Did anyone else find it weird that a loud plane was flying over the rear of the rovers and then when they cut to out the front it had gone? Not a sound.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

Jaysus! Sorry I missed that bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

The sound cut off, but I think Lloyd was saying his line to Craig.

was it not Tim in the chip shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

FrostyJim wrote: »
    Did anyone else find it weird that a loud plane was flying over the rear of the rovers and then when they cut to out the front it had gone? Not a sound.

yeah I heard the plane and there was something about the camera in the scenes with Carla and Roy and then the sound in the chip shop I think that was it

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Tims eyes when he seen Anna in the Rovers.Im glad Sally got her comeuppance she is an awful snob.Tim is too good for her.

I think Craig is a great actor and Tim was very good.But i think Roy and Carla were brillliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Nice to see Roy finally kissing a woman..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

FrostyJim wrote: »

Theres a spoiler behind that............ Another plane crashes into Emmerdale in a few months. Was filmed tonight...

Old Trafford is literally only up the road and United were playing Ipswich last night during live episode! rooney scored in 23rd minute so I must listen back to hear was there any semblance of a roar from the crowd at 8.23, whatever scene they were in. I imagine it ws an inside scene as if it was out on the street, there is no doubt you would have heard it, given there was 65,000 united fans present (5,000 ipswich).

Would have been hilarious if when Roy lobbed the gob, the massive cheer went up from the crowd!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

She did. But where did she put it? Somewhere where Gail/Max/Nick/Audrey/Tony/Jason can find it no doubt.

Tony said they were going to back fill the hole, surely that means that they have to get into the hole to start to back fill a bit ?

Friday might be good.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement