Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Thargor wrote: »
    Who's in the carpet? I cant remember. That was back when Coronation Street was worth having on in the evening not the mush they serve these days anyway.

Was her name Charlotte? Think she was a teacher & Stape murdered her because she knew he was pretending to be someone else so that he could continue teaching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Was her name Charlotte? Think she was a teacher & Stape murdered her because she knew he was pretending to be someone else so that he could continue teaching.

I don't think so. If I remember correctly, John killed Charlotte in the episode of the tram crash (also live) when Fiz was off in labour.

I think he then heard the explosion and dumped her body, hoping people would think that she died from the explosion.

Think this is Colin Fishwick?

I don't think so. If I remember correctly, John killed Charlotte in the episode of the tram crash (also live) when Fiz was off in labour.

I think he then heard the explosion and dumped her body, hoping people would think that she died from the explosion.

Think this is Colin Fishwick?

I think you're right it's Colin Fishwick. I just looked it up (it was bugging me) and Charlotte helped John dispose of the body it the factory.

Surely Callum's body would be decaying and smelling. Also Gary did a very bad job by not cementing the hole and not filling in the hollow , what's the betting Gail eventually falls throughout the layer of concrete in the hole only to be greeted by Callum's rotting corpse, thus traumatising her forever :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

As said upthread, it would have been a much better ending, to have had the body in the boot, and the car blowing up, with Tony and Todd unaware of the body being there.
    The thought of the body being under the house is a bit creepy, not to mention that it will start to decay, and so on. It would have been a good twist that the body was destroyed, in the explosion, and the Platts finding out afterwards, what happened to the car.

There would still be the storyline of the Platts trying to get over what happened. David and Kylie would cope okay, I think. David had some good lines on Friday night. Sarah, at last, has a credible part to play, and she is doing it well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Due to the Rugby World Cup, there will be no Friday double bill this week.{Digital Spy}

• Advertisement

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Due to the Rugby World Cup, there will be no Friday double bill this week.{Digital Spy}

Is it being re-scheduled for some other time during the week?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

This weeks schedule is tonight 7:30 and 8:30 and Wednesday at 7:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭shane1981

A couple of weeks back, Tony discussed with Gail that the manhole could be covered over but the best option was a more expensive backfill job.
    I m pretty sure Gail agreed that it should be filled.
    Did Tony not relay his clients request to the rest of the manforce?? :confused: Cowboys:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

shane1981 wrote: »
    A couple of weeks back, Tony discussed with Gail that the manhole could be covered over but the best option was a more expensive backfill job.
    I m pretty sure Gail agreed that it should be filled.
    Did Tony not relay his clients request to the rest of the manforce?? :confused: Cowboys:D

maybe they are doing it on purpose to fit a story line around it so the floor will have to be dug up because they job wasn't done right in the first place and maybe that's how callum will be found.

fin12 wrote: »
    maybe they are doing it on purpose to fit a story line around it so the floor will have to be dug up because they job wasn't done right in the first place and maybe that's how callum will be found.

Good point. Just another thing though, Has anyone actually felt for a pulse? Would be so funny if gail was awoken during the night to callum tapping his way out:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

shane1981 wrote: »
    Good point. Just another thing though, Has anyone actually felt for a pulse? Would be so funny if gail was awoken during the night to callum tapping his way out:D

Or they dig it up and..............

HE'S NOT THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Red Kev wrote: »

That sounds more like an episode of danger mouse :)

Red Kev wrote: »

Hasn't been done.......

AU3Q0449_0.jpg

....in a few weeks

David was fair funny tonight. He's the only thing keeping this show going tbh

Who was cooking in the Bistro? Rob was helping Tracy shut up shop.

All preprepared and frozen :) Gandy can shove it in the oven

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Gail in Canada with the brother Steven, how can she afford that plus garage conversion into granny flat?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Gail in Canada with the brother Steven, how can she afford that plus garage conversion into granny flat?

No, she's in Milan. David paid for the fare to get her out of the way for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭antonymin

No, she's in Milan. David paid for the fare to get her out of the way for a while.

He must get paid a lot of money for being a crimper. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Didn't he borrow the money from loan sharks to pay off Callum? However surely he'd want to pay them back as they are a bit more expensive than Wonga.com with the interest so he must be bonkers giving the chinless wonder the wonga to go off to Milan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

David got money off Nick too didn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭antonymin

Seems David will have to do a lot of overtime to repay his debts. He bunged Gemma(?) £20 for a taxi fare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

antonymin wrote: »
    Seems David will have to do a lot of overtime to repay his debts. He bunged Gemma(?) £20 for a taxi fare.

You do realise it's in the script and the money was a prop? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

David was fair funny tonight. He's the only thing keeping this show going tbh

Yeah, very true, he is playing a blinder, and sensibly, in the circumstances..

Sarah is a ticking time bomb, she is going to spill the beans surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

David's really flashing the cash, wouldn't that cause people to be suspicious??????

That sounds more like an episode of danger mouse :)

Crumbs!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

The ending scene was good, had a bit of 'Usual Suspects' about it, as though Sarah and Kylie were in a police line-up.

The film Sally was bawling her eyes out to was, 'Who Will Love My Children ', in case anyone ever fancies a day on the sofa with a bottle of wine.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0086581/

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

The ending scene was good, had a bit of 'Usual Suspects' about it, as though Sarah and Kylie were in a police line-up.

The film Sally was bawling her eyes out to was, 'Who Will Love My Children ', in case anyone ever fancies a day on the sofa with a bottle of wine.

well if it has that effect on Sally I think I'll give it a miss thanks ;);):D:D

It was soooo over the top, that it was brilliant! Saying that they hadn't gotten anyone for the redhead yet!

• Advertisement

Probably Anna! That's all she seems to do!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement