Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

syklops wrote: »

That all sounds excrutiating.

It'll all pick up in January, hen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

That all sounds excrutiating.

Sounds like one to avoid then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Sounds like one three months of corrie to avoid then.

FYP.

It'll all pick up in January, hen.

You'll be telling me to nae fash meself next.

FYP.

Original post stands. 'One' referred to a soap to avoid, not a month to avoid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Original post stands. 'One' referred to a soap to avoid, not a month to avoid.

Fair enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »
    How is Robert returning, he murdered someone ffs. He should be in prison for next 20 years at least

Rob isn't getting out of prison, I think he tells some secrets connected to new Connors and his family i.e. Carla

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Rob isn't getting out of prison, I think he tells some secrets connected to new Connors and his family i.e. Carla

but why would he do that? Why does he have a grudge against them sure it was Tracey that called the cops on him eventually?

fin12 wrote: »
    but why would he do that? Why does he have a grudge against them sure it was Tracey that called the cops on him eventually?

Has Carla visited him since he has been inside, think she has turned her back on him

I think maybe Shayne or his dad was inside with Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has Carla visited him since he has been inside, think she has turned her back on him

I think maybe Shayne or his dad was inside with Rob

I thought Carla said before that he was refusing visitors.

I thought Carla said before that he was refusing visitors.

I think he sends out visiting orders to Carla and Tracy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,814 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

fussyonion wrote: »
    I'm most surprised by.....""
    Tyrone decides to bring a winter wonderland to ill daughter Hope when he realises he can't afford to take her to Lapland in a bid to make her last Christmas the best day of her life.""""

I didn't realise it was her last Christmas? So she's going to die?!
    That would be a storyline in very bad taste IMO. We all know that children die of illnesses such as cancer but I can't think anyone would want to watch it as a form of "entertainment"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

What were the circumstances surrounding
    Jenny
    's recent departure? Wasn't she planing on kidnapping
    jack
    ? What happened in the end?

Yeah, she kidnapped him, they were caught in an apartment in Hull where she threatened to throw herself off the building along with Jack but the Police, Kev, Sophie & other assembled masses arrived just in time.

For kidnapping a child, using a false ID and threatening to kill a child I'd expect you'd do some stretch inside.
    If she was found insane at the time of the incident (we heard nothing about a trial) I'd expect her to do a bit more time inside than a few months, the kidnap story was in June. Corrie writers will have to dream up some daft excuse for her to get out early, adding to the low quality of storyline that we have become familiar with

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭davidrowe

Dunno but there is on ITV, and I'd imagine they'd need to keep in line with it, and not put out episodes earlier.

That's exactly it. It's so frustrating that Corrie gets interrupted so much (much more so than Eastenders). And in this case we didn't even get a Sunday night episode (or something like that) to make up the difference. This way the show gets a bit more breathing space though, so that could have been a factor too. They are only a certain number of weeks ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Whereisgerry?

Have I missed something? Wasn't Alya pregnant with Jason's baby? Haven't heard any mention of a baby since the positive pregnancy test?0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Have I missed something? Wasn't Alya pregnant with Jason's baby? Haven't heard any mention of a baby since the positive pregnancy test?0

I was actually thinking about that during the episode tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Hurrah for Sally & Tim. I hope the writers let them be happy - the next Jack & Vera. :-)

You gotta love Tim, cant believe he married Sally

We had to rewind 3 times to see Tim drop Sally, it was so well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

Ha ha me too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Corrie badly needed that bit of fun. I love the bromance between Tim and Kevin. I love too, that Craig and Tim are such good pals. Craig was so sweet, bringing him the beers, and trying to convince him to get married.

Sally and Tim at the end, shuffling towards the door of the house, made me laugh. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

That was brilliant. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭mapaca

In a scene before the wedding, Rita mentioned something to Sally about having been jilted years ago by someone called Danny - I have no memory of this, does anyone remember what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭shane1981

Carla just finds out that Shayne Wards Dad owns the factory and what does she do? Announces they shut up shop and its ' all to the boozer!!!' Really?:confused:

Then they get to front door of Rovers and she pulls him aside and argues that he wont sweet talk her around with a drink. It was her idea to go to pub! Script is really going to the dogs these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

mapaca wrote: »
    In a scene before the wedding, Rita mentioned something to Sally about having been jilted years ago by someone called Danny - I have no memory of this, does anyone remember what happened?

She was engaged to a fella called Danny (I have a feeling he worked in the markets or something) he jilted her when she slept with Kevin behind his back (hmm I see a trend here) I think her and Kevin got back together again afterwards

I can see Sophie trying to pair Kev off with Anna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I loved the bit when Sally put on the glasses to read the vows that she got from an American website. And Tim's vows 'that got torn in half' but Craig sellotaped back for him. :D

Speaking of Craig, I was wondering why the girl wouldn't have texted him to say that she couldn't meet, because of being in the hospital with her dad. Maybe the dad only allows use of smoke signals, so she couldn't use her phone :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

The plot holes are so big we could set up a "Mistakes in Coronation Street" shop in each one. At this stage I'm watching it so I can come here and read the fun. I see no other value in Corrie right now. Roll on the New Year and Miss Katie Oates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Red Kev wrote: »

That was SO funny!!! :):)

• Advertisement

This is brilliant.

When Kevin met Sally. So old!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement