Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options
1334335336337338340»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

jos28 wrote: »
    Now there's an idea !! That would be brilliant. Although he'd hardly float if he's covered in cement :D

he's not covered in cement there's a lid on the shore and he's under that

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Is the reason the area above the man hole is damp, is because they didn't back fill it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

fin12 wrote: »
    Is the reason the area above the man hole is damp, is because they didn't back fill it?

That's it, Fin. :)....... I thought it might be blood, seeping up but that makes no sense, your explanation makes more sense. :)

That's it, Fin. :)....... I thought it might be blood, seeping up but that makes no sense, your explanation makes more sense. :)

Ya because another poster here said yo have to backfill a manhole and all Gary did was throw the cement down on top of it and I was thinking that they did it on purpose and not do the job properly so they would have to go away and dig up the floor. :):)

• Advertisement

Cowboys, they're everywhere, eh :rolleyes:

Cowboys, they're everywhere, eh :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUHunfH0XbI

Cowboys Father Ted.

You said it Colly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):)

"404 - Page Not Found!"... What's going on? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

works for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

More info on that over on the feedback thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057503701

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I thought when that manhole conveniently appeared, shortly before the live episode that Tony said they would have to backfill it.
    Ugh, I wish they were just rid of Callum, at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

casio4 wrote: »
    he's not covered in cement there's a lid on the shore and he's under that

Ah I must have missed that bit. I thought they poured cement down the manhole and then covered the lid. Feckin cowboy builders !!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,242 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I want Sarah to freak out in the pub and shout Kylie killed Callum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I want Sarah to freak out in the pub and shout Kylie killed Callum

How the hell is cement still dripping wet after a week ? There's no way Tony would leave it like that now, as a builder he'd have it dug up within a few minutes, it's barely two inches of concrete.

Sarah ran out the door to tell the cops and Kylie just stood there looking at her. FFS. It's at the level of a cheap Brazilian telenovela.

I think the body will be found and Jason will take the rap for her, he still has feelings for her, also leaves him open to return.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

They might as well farce it up. David and Kylie get Callum out and string him up "Weekend at Bernie's" style. Walk him down to the court and sign adoption papers for Max, then dangle him in front of Jason during the night. Jason will attack, easily defeating the surprisingly quiet and squishy Callum. David and Kylie leave and Jason hands himself in for accidently killing Callum, with neither him nor the cops being too bright to see that Callum shouldn't be quite that colour and consistency so soon.

Jason gets written out true to character, the Platts move on as a somewhat normal family, and we all get a good old comedy routine with Callum's actor redeeming himself playing a blinder as a decaying corpse, the role he practised for for months hanging his jaw open the whole time.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

I had to laugh at the writing last night, I think it was Sean, Beth and Sinead talking about Fizz and Hope.

"I wish there was something we could do."
    *sigh* "Me too."
    "Maybe we should think of something?"

I mean. Come on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Corrie tonight at the earlier time of 6:45pm. Euro 2016, England V Estonia at 7:15.

It's not on till 7.30. Utv Ireland.

And there's only 1 episode... :(

It's not on till 7.30. Utv Ireland.

And there's only 1 episode... :(

:(:( There's hardly no soaps tonight. :(:(

:(:( There's hardly no soaps tonight. :(:(

Have a look at some of these to pass the time away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot-gr41GcB8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9lYdn8HbOI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVj6j5xS-i4

• Advertisement

woah they're very long, thanks for posting though, prob just go on netflix. :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

No Corrie on Monday either according to UTV.

Next one is next Wednesday.

Red Kev wrote: »
    No Corrie on Monday either according to UTV.

Next one is next Wednesday.

Sarahlou will have lost the plot entirely!

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Out of the blue, Kirky tells us the height above sea level of the factory floor. This is either a red herring to fool the credulous, or a device to explain the appearance of Callum's body in the Manchester Ship Canal. Other than that, he wasn't dead and made good his escape, and will reappear to disrupt the Platt household for another few months. I can't see the sight of his rotting corpse being dragged out of the hole before the watershed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I don't think if David and Co. came clean to Tony about what was causing the dampness, there would be any great issue. Backfill it in and back to normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

spurious wrote: »
    I don't think if David and Co. came clean to Tony about what was causing the dampness, there would be any great issue. Backfill it in and back to normal.

I had the exact same thought. I was willing Kylie to tell him, and I reckon he would sort things out without a murmur.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

spurious wrote: »

Not only would it not be a big deal, it would actually be a good idea. Tony would take care of the body better than the Platts have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Not only would it not be a big deal, it would actually be a good idea. Tony would take care of the body better than the Platts have.

Yeah, but they have probably being watching Eastenders and taking tips from them on how to avoid a situation where the whole community knows the truth about a murder except the police :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I hope they're the only ones taking tips from EastEnders and Camp Callum doesn't re-emerge from the Afterlife!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement