Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Did u hear that Kylie one..'That's what I can't forgive him for...making me as happy as he did and then ruining it like that...and that's what I can't forgive him for'....for fcuk sake:mad:!.........the problems they were having before Nickynookienight were fixable.:mad:

I think Peter is a weak man...a basically nice person but he has no backbone.. He's tempted by Tina because Carla is belittling him (unintentionally) and he's feeling less of a man.....he'll take the easy route down life's highway, whichever way that is with as less confrontation and hassle as possible and hopefully it feels really nice whilst he's on his merry way..

A horrible creature is Chris-ee-ann..strangely resembling Hayley actually..around the eyes. Are they really his kids? Doesn't ring true somehow..such an a"sehole.. treating a terminally ill person like that producing such lovely, well mannered children:confused:.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I don't like Hayley's son by any stretch of the imagination but I think Hayley thought that the £5,000 was a price worth paying to spend a little time with her grandkids. That little girl was way too adorable.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

So is Tina basically just going to spend her last few weeks pissing everyone off.

Seems like it - then she'll piss off one too many . . .

Please God it's Tracey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I don't like Hayley's son by any stretch of the imagination but I think Hayley thought that the £5,000 was a price worth paying to spend a little time with her grandkids. That little girl was way too adorable.

And a better actress than Tracey..Faye..Sophie...Katy...Katy's mates... and several more.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Those kids were lovely alright, too good to be with that loser father, if he is their father.Would it be possible that he is using someone elses kids (kidnapped?) to emotionally blackmail Hayley for drug money etc possibly?.....then maybe they would have been more frightened to be there.

I dont know, just surmising:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

jimmyw wrote: »
    Those kids were lovely alright, too good to be with that loser father, if he is their father.Would it be possible that he is using someone elses kids (kidnapped?) to emotionally blackmail Hayley for drug money etc possibly?.....then maybe they would have been more frightened to be there.

I thought that straight away,..... tell the kids to play nice, call him "Daddy" and you'll get some sweets or a trip to the cinema etc.

We haven't seen the last of Christian.

(to be fair I think he mentioned the kids the last time he met Hayley)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

An hour long episode tonight btw.

jimmyw wrote: »

Even if they weren't Hayley's grand kids I think she got pleasure out of meeting them and thinking they were who she thought they were. Don't think this story will go on too long, as they have filmed funeral. Hayley looked ill for the first time the day after the wedding. Hopefully Christian won't hurt her again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Nickynookienight

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

When i was Aldi and Asda's age my mother used to give out about the actress who played Tracey and her lazy diction. Now I do the same about Roseh and Sopheh and Kateh.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

Posy wrote: »
    The way David is being treated is really pissing me off. :mad:

your my fwend

very boring episode tonight. the way Rita is treating Dennis is pi$$ing me off. "the last time I saw you, you were hanging out with a bunch of winos". surprised he didn't tgrow hos glass over her there and then.

sick of the David/Kylie storyline. why did Nick want David to cut his hair?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Time to bring the David/ Kylie / Nick story to a conclusion. Very boring at this stage. I am beyond tired of Nick, in particular.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does Nick want Kylie and the kids for himself :confused:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Nick want Kylie and the kids for himself :confused:

What the heck is Leanne going to say if Nick starts paying Kylie's mortgage and supporting the kids? So sick of the whole thing now.

Did not like Rita tonight, looks like she is sick of Dennis now and is just trying to drive him away.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    What the heck is Leanne going to say if Nick starts paying Kylie's mortgage and supporting the kids? So sick of the whole thing now.

Did not like Rita tonight, looks like she is sick of Dennis now and is just trying to drive him away.

Gloria will be waiting with open arms for Dennis

Why is Gary so worried about Dev's fitness :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

the story lines at the mo are so weak. I've lost interest. Every soap wedding ends the same:rolleyes:

and that Dennis is a pointless character.

What has happened to Craig no sign of him since Karl's storyline is over which is a shame

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

I can't watch this anymore. The Kylie/David/Nick storyline is the stupidest most improbable I have seen in the history of soap. And I've seen a lot of soap! The way they are making David the bad guy and shunning him from "their street" is as ridiculous as it is annoying. The way they have ganged up on him and all decided he's to blame for EVERYTING ... I just can't stand it anymore. His wife slept with his brother. Yet - somehow - he comes out of it the bad guy.

I hope he bashes Nick's stupid dopey (yet smug) over-sized head in and Kylie gets tarred and feathered when the rest of the street discover what a tramp she's really been*

*These views are not mine and are not serious, they are intended as satirical commentary about imaginary characters in the popular soap Coronation Street and are in now way intended to be taken seriously. Some of my best friends have over-sized heads.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

bazarakus wrote: »
    The Kylie/David/Nick storyline is the stupidest most improbable I have seen in the history of soap. And I've seen a lot of soap! The way they are making David the bad guy and shunning him from "their street" is as ridiculous as it is annoying. The way they have ganged up on him and all decided he's to blame for EVERYTING ... I just can't stand it anymore. His wife slept with his brother. Yet - somehow - he comes out of it the bad guy.

Yeah, this storyline is really annoying me now. Nick and Kylie taking no responsibility whatsoever for their part in the whole situation is beyond unfair.

If I remember correctly, Nick's car accident wasn't deliberate. Yes, they were arguing at the time, but it wasn't as if David was attempting to murder Nick in cold blood by purposely steering the van into an oncoming lorry, it just appeared out of left field!

If I was David, I'd be seeking legal advice on getting access to his child too. He has every right to see his daughter and shouldn't be shut out of her life, just because his wife says so.

• Advertisement

Yeah, this storyline is really annoying me now. Nick and Kylie taking no responsibility whatsoever for their part in the whole situation is beyond unfair.

If I remember correctly, Nick's car accident wasn't deliberate. Yes, they were arguing at the time, but it wasn't as if David was attempting to murder Nick in cold blood by purposely steering the van into an oncoming lorry, it just appeared out of left field!

If I was David, I'd be seeking legal advice on getting access to his child too. He has every right to see his daughter and shouldn't be shut out of her life, just because his wife says so.

David might get custody of both kids as Kylie did try and sell Max before he could use that fight dirty

Gloria will be waiting with open arms for Dennis

Why is Gary so worried about Dev's fitness :confused:

Gloria wont be interested in Dennis, he has no money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

Very poor episode. The Platt/Tilsey saga has gone on for way too long now.

Do we know why Julie and Brian weren't accepted for fostering?

Todd is one selfish young man, hopefully he'll be leaving soon.

Rita was very unkind to Dennis, maybe she has just got tired of funding everything. Strange to see her and Dennis and Emily back when they weren't at the wedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Radio5 wrote: »

Do we know why Julie and Brian weren't accepted for fostering?

Because Brian told the foster woman that he had no interest in it - so she rejected them, but now its coming back to bite him
    Radio5 wrote: »
    Rita was very unkind to Dennis, maybe she has just got tired of funding everything. .

I say we will be seeing them having marriage problems coming up

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

seems Tina is on a roll next week when she kisses Rob and Carla walks in on them...... maybe it wil be Tracy that kills Tina would be nice to see her handed another life sentence in a prison far far away

Sounds like Tina
    goes after Rob to make Peter jealous

I'm new on this tread - what's with the redacted spoiler stuff?

bazarakus wrote: »
    I'm new on this tread - what's with the redacted spoiler stuff?

All future news/spoilers etc., are covered

All future news/spoilers etc., are covered

Future stuff - gotcha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

Is it back on Wednesday ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement