Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I like Michelle. She can be funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I laughed last night, Steve goes straight into work to discuss the fact that Michelle wants him to have a vasectomy. :D. Probably not something one would discuss lightly with workmates...!
    I wonder if they are going to split up. Michelle is just constantly obnoxious to Steve. I never liked her anyway, and I always liked Steve.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

ollaetta wrote: »
    Sorry but I'm not getting the love-in for Andrea here. I get why they've introduced the character but to me she's way too cocky and one-of-the-lads..ish.
    also I thought she was a bit smart to Liz the other night and all of a sudden she's well in with Lloyd and Eileen and hanging around the cab office

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

casio4 wrote: »
    also I thought she was a bit smart to Liz the other night and all of a sudden she's well in with Lloyd and Eileen and hanging around the cab office

Just keep her away from the last biscuit :D

doovdela wrote: »
    I like Michelle. She can be funny.

when has she ever been funny :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Michelle is gone as moody - going through the change early perchance?:D

I think andreas a right stunner.. if i was a lesbian :P

Michelle is gone as moody - going through the change early perchance?:D

I think andreas a right stunner.. if i was a lesbian :P

ha ha so should Michelle buy you 3 or 4 vodkas :P

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

andera seem like a nice genuine girl for steve

I keep coming back to this thread over and over

I think ill just tab this form also

I recongize jp liz from the fair city form

hello everyone

Are you stalking me :p welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

No, I'm stalking you :o

...I like what you wore last night.

*cackles as you get paranoid*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Mod Warning

We get it, Tina wears fake tan, get over it.
    Other posters are getting sick of coming in here and hearing about it.
    Unless fake tan becomes an actual storyline on the show, say no more about it

ive been guilty of this , i apologise but honestly its only a bit of humour which is what MOST people enjoy about the thread.

I wont mention it anymore but i hope running jokes like this in the thread arent gotten rid of. Its what i assumed most people enjoy about these threads.

Anyway, no more references, dont want a needless ban.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Be a welcome change to come onto this thread and not read the same repetitive nonsense about Tina's appearance anytime she gets screen time. Don't really see the difference between that and commenting on "actors appearances" to be honest. Happy to see that new mod request for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

ha ha so should Michelle buy you 3 or 4 vodkas :P

god no lol not my type at all :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

when has she ever been funny :confused:

Back when Ryan looked like a 16 year old Emo nerd, she used to get the odd funny line. Ever since Ryan came back from college having aged so much that he looked more Like Michelles toyboy than her son, she has been a turned into a right sourpuss. Steve gets a very hard time for being a bit dim but he owns half of 2 businesses and he is a great Dad.Im sure a lot of women would love a guy like him in their lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

syklops wrote: »
    Steve gets a very hard time for being a bit dim but he owns half of 2 businesses and he is a great Dad.Im sure a lot of women would love a guy like him in their lives.

Steve is a legend of a man. Very funny!

I recall his wife saying that he is at home like he is on air.

MugMugs wrote: »
    Steve is a legend of a man. Very funny!

I recall his wife saying that he is at home like he is on air.

When I said he gets a hard time I meant from Liz, Tracey and Michelle. Im aware that boardsies love him.

Sometimes I'd love to see him tell a few people to feck off.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,407 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Is poor Hayley near the end now? Wonder will Roy assist her death now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Totally stupid scene in the shop there. Contributed nothing. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,407 ✭✭✭✭road_high

OMG this is bizarre. Who writes this rubbish? Seriously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Zzzzzzzzzz maria is such a dull character!

Red Kev wrote: »

Time filler, really silly story.

• Advertisement

Stupid scene with Michele in the cab office.

Really wanted Steve to tell her to F%^k off. Used to love Michelle but she's turned into a right b1tch.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Stupid scene with Michele in the cab office.

Really wanted Steve to tell her to F%^k off. Used to love Michelle but she's turned into a right b1tch.

Yup I always thought she was great but this version of Michelle is a complete head wreak !!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does Dev's shop not sell strawberries or Fresco or any market stall?

what-is-considered-to-be-stalking.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

they were special strawberries :D Tyrone and Kirk are now going to get them while on a run with the knicker factory van

Its January.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Its January.

The shop in our village in Roscommon sells them 12 months a year, so it's not as if they're hard to get.

I just didn't get the scene, I thought it was going to be used to introduce a new charachter. Instead it was badly written, badly acted (the girl on the till was seriously bad) and had nothing to do with the rest of it. It was trying to show us how Roy can be pedantic and obsessive about Hayley but it was just badly done.

I just didn't get the scene, I thought it was going to be used to introduce a new charachter. Instead it was badly written, badly acted (the girl on the till was seriously bad) and had nothing to do with the rest of it. It was trying to show us how Roy can be pedantic and obsessive about Hayley but it was just badly done.

It felt like a complete time filler. I didn't even watch it properly, it dragged on for so long. I had seen the picture somewhere of Roy lying on the floor, in the shop, so I kept waiting for that to happen, in order that the scene would be over!

I do feel sorry for Roy, sometimes when Hayley is trying to be cheerful, or seems happy, his face is so bleak, I imagine him thinking of how much he will miss her, and what his life will be like, after Hayley dies. They are so right for one another. (Have to remind myself then that it is soap!)Both actors are playing their parts brilliantly. It's a story I thought I couldn't watch, as like many other viewers, it has all too real associations, for me. But, they are so good, I have kept watching.

I never thought much of Anna, mostly because of Faye and whatever his name is, her partner. But, she is good, in the scenes with Roy, kind, concerned, and the only person that he was able to tell about Hayley's wishes, which Anna managed to keep to herself, probably a first in soapland.

I agree re Maria, her character has now become pointless. Now that Kylie is back in the salon, she can make the tea, so Maria doesn't even have to do that. If she and Marcus disappeared next week, I wouldn't even notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

Terrible episiodes alright. So much time wasting on repitition about Tina's departure.

That scene over the strawberries was way too long. Where was the fruit shop meant to be ? Tyrone collected Roy just after 3 and he told Hayley it was 6 when he got home.

Top marks to Liz's crochet tablecloth dress. Classic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

I wonder was the strawberry scene written to give Tyrone & Kirk a reason to go to wherever the strawberry supplier is... Blackpool was it? No idea why but seemed convenient Kirk was going in that direction so must be a reason

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement