Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend a builder for house extension in Dublin

Options
  • 21-08-2013 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I got planning permission tobuild extension (around 50m2) at the back of the house. It will extend fromexisting kitchen and consists unity room, storage, and sun room. Also toincrease the boundary wall as it is too low at the moment.

I found this website: <SNIP> It looks like theyhave many builders with very good reference. Is it trust worth? I did a searchboards as well. It has mixed opinions.

Can anyone recommend me agood builder? I don’t want to get my dream home into a nightmare! Too manyheartbroken stories!

Thank you for any suggestionsand help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,130 ✭✭✭✭muffler

puppy29, do not post links to other websites. Read the forum charter please.

Do not post in bold text....that looks like you're shouting and that facility is reserved for the forum mods. I have changed your text to normal again.

You have another post here on the same issue. Once is enough so do not cross post otherwise we may consider your posts as spam and you may get muffled.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement