Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Writing for Digital Media start date?

• 21-08-2013 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

I have been accepted into Creative Writing for Digital Media but I have yet to accept it. I dropped out of a course last year and will have to pay full fees. Im contracted to my job til the end of September and was wondering what the course start date is...? Would it be possible to start the course in early October/late Sept? I think there are places offered up until this point anyway. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 keeponclimbing

Cawcheen wrote: »
    I have been accepted into Creative Writing for Digital Media but I have yet to accept it. I dropped out of a course last year and will have to pay full fees. Im contracted to my job til the end of September and was wondering what the course start date is...? Would it be possible to start the course in early October/late Sept? I think there are places offered up until this point anyway. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Middle of September is when the courses usually start in ITT. It wouldn't be advisable to miss the start of the course though. First impressions and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 speedytyper

Generally, the ITT starts back around the 16th of September every year.

If you are a first year, you will be notified of a orientation day, this is usually the week before.

Any questions, I would direct them at the very helpful people in the students union or the admin office.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Sent an email to the admins office and got some useful information. Work is being lenient with me in regards to going back to college so everything is looking up. Was thinking of deferring the course but made a last minute decision to take it. The rush is on now to get everything organised :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25 speedytyper

Cawcheen wrote: »
    Sent an email to the admins office and got some useful information. Work is being lenient with me in regards to going back to college so everything is looking up. Was thinking of deferring the course but made a last minute decision to take it. The rush is on now to get everything organised :pac:

That's great news. Enjoy your time in the ITT, its a great college with great staff.

Try your best not to miss lectures/labs and you be fine.

Advertisement