Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Texas please don't go...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

My state is pretty middle of the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

My state is the nicest.

So ye can all fcuk right off ! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

My state is the smaaartest, so there

Hazys wrote: »
    My state is the smaaartest, so there

Well bless your lil ole heart ! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭clairefontaine

My original state is the rudest. Lol. We're not rude, just not two faced....direct with our feelings.:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Is this available in Ireland ?

Yeah, Channel 4 show The Daily Show a couple of days after it airs in the US.

What was all that in aid of? Was there some NY vs Texas thing in the news? I try to keep up with what my boy Jon is up to. But I because I no longer follow US new or politics the way I did when I lived in the US, a lot of his stuff just goes over my head now. :(

In other news, the Texas Rose (a lovely girl from Dallas) won the the Rose of Tralee last night & 'tis all over the news that it was fixed. Feckin Texans ! :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

ProudDUB wrote: »
    What was all that in aid of?

Rick Perry is buying ads in other states to get businesses to move to Texas where they have less red-tape.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Weird accents, great food and plenty of drinking.. No wonder I loved Louisiana.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Lucky 'corrupt government' wasn't polled. Illinois would be waaaaaaaaaay up there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement