Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't find Lenovo Twist

Options
  • 21-08-2013 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Please help!! My dad's birthday is coming up and we want to get him a think pad twist by lenovo! But we cannot find one anywhere in Dublin and we can't order it online because of a certain reason, any suggestions as to where in Dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Try Elara... officially they don't do walk-in sales. You may have to pay online but I believe, you can arange for pickup.

Other than that, check with computer reatailers catering for businesses, the Twist is not a consumer product. And be prepared to pay a LOT more than you'd have to fork out at online shops (who are selling the Twist already heavily overpriced, the Core i5 model costs $700 in the US and well over 1000 yoyos here).

Advertisement