Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reason for this forum

Options
  • 21-08-2013 8:38am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey lads, the reason for this forum is where we as "senior" and Bert i dont mean in age! can discuss potential issues with specific players, rules, results, trades etc.

The people who will have access to the list are
    myself
    Adrian
    Dave
    Bert
    Raoul
    Santry

What is said in here is not to be said on the main forum.

Any problem with this please let me know.

Also the Madden charter applies in here aswell.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Nice, surprised access was granted so quickly.

So I guess we can kick things off by discussing how we can fix this draft?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

You don't need any draft fixing Adrian, you are already picking far too early, however you managed that !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Well I picked exactly the same spot in the pro and look at the division I'm in !!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Division of death!

Advertisement